> Wreck's character keep

Wreck

Martyr Complex
posted: 1/26/2015 @ 8:31pm

Over the many years I've been roleplaying I've created many characters, some of whom are futuristic others are more modern but nonetheless I really need somewhere to keep them all nice and snuggly. So consider this my intro post, and the following are the very precious contents. If you wish to comment or critique my characters, please do so in a kind manner. Of course, I'm always developing my characters and as such any information here is subject to change and editing. Also, I thought I should mention that
all of my characters are original, and any resemblance to you, your characters (or anyone else's) is pure coincidence. Please do not contact me regarding the originality of my characters. I will ignore such messages. Now let's take a peek inside the keep:

Contents

Science Fiction

Dystopian

tumblr_ncdcniTdUI1sr9ezjo1_500.gif

Lucius Foxwell

Maya Quintin

Haven Greaves

Space opera
Mase Corva

Soft

to be edited

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a work in progress.

Anthony Haven Greaves

Why does the way we do things even matter anymore?
A. Haven Greaves

Haven3smaller_zpsvpvlotgk.jpg
Anthony prefers to go by his middle name, Haven, because he thinks his first name sounds too corporate.

It was given to him by his father, Jericho Anthony, who is so corporate that you could smell it on him. Work gives life a purpose, he'd always say. He labors behind a dull grey computer screen counting stock and managing emails at BB Electronics, Inc and
he thinks work gives life a purpose. A stroke of the peppery mustache that became moist with sweat after hours sometimes eased his nerves. That was his job. That is his job. And motherboard be damned if he didn't put his soul into it. His upper management watches him closely with a glass eye and a pristine lens. Through the camera stream they can appreciate his dedication. At the touch of a button, a bot might come in and bring him refreshments or maybe a cocktail at his request. Dab his forehead with a cloth maybe. Ice his weak foot, which was his left. And to think that he was just promoted from being a stock manager two months ago. So much purpose, he said, that it would keep him up at night.

Jericho's wife, or assignment, is a woman called Arelen Devis, known to the CEO as Devis. They were matched via a personality exam several years ago after his first wife was transferred out. March of 2102 was a terrible time for Arelen, whom Jericho was already friends with inside the offices of BB Inc. Her tight, wound bun pulled the corners of her friendly auburn eyes up ever so slightly making the pair smile when she didn't mean them to

It was only long enough for Haven to become a teenager when Jericho and his first wife were reassigned. The green age of 15 was when Arelen was brought into the housing unit. A few words were exchanged between Arelen and Jericho's first wife as they were exchanged for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back