• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wreck the Halls

crumbelivable

formerly pokemariofan64
DISCLAIMER: Firstly, this RP may have a tendency to get quite, well, intense at some moments, so if you don't think you can handle that, I would not recommend you join. Also, the views and opinions expressed by characters or in the RP are not mine. I do not support anything done in the rp.

Christmas, for most people, it's a holiday about happiness, snow, and the giving of gifts. But for some, it is one of the most despicable creations mankind has ever made. Joel Ziegler, a disgruntled prison worker from Illinois, is one of these people.

Even when Joel was a young kid, he had developed a large dislike of Christmas and the Christmas season. He never liked presents, never believed in Santa Claus, he was always tired of the Christmas season in general. Eventually, Joel grew up, and managed to land a job at the MCC Chicago, supervising prisoners. It wasn't what he wanted, but it was all the work he could find after his tour in Afghanistan, and at least it was enough to pay the bills. 

But, as the years flew by, all the Christmases, all the same songs, stuck on repeat, all the cheesy movies following the exact same few plot lines, all the young people calling him "Grinch" or "Scrooge", it began to break him. All this harshness thrown at him, made something finally click in his head. He started avoiding what fee friends he had, spending most, if not all of his hours off work at home, plotting, scheming. He was going to declare war on Christmas. 

And now, finally, the day of his first action is here. But little does he know, that he's about to find a buddy who shares his ideologies, and together, Christmas won't know what hit it...

Tl;dr, Crazy guy is super fed up with Christmas, decides to try to end itby any means necessary, meets someone who agrees, they raise hell. 

Tell me below if you're interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back