• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wrath of Gallar Ahamkara | 1x1 Fantasy RP

Ryse

pLaGn3M.png

o7iVZWc.png

Hello~ This right here is my Dragon Girl OC. She is 7ft5, Ferocious, barbaric, and an absolute savage in every sense of the word. I was hoping to set up some long term RP's with her since she is probably the first character i ever actually commissioned artwork for and she is my precious baby lol. Thing is though given what and who she is Gally only really fits well in fantasy themed settings like D&D and such. But yes, i am not looking for anything extremely complicated and complex or anything, just some fun adventures and what not. Probably through Discord or something given the violent nature of her character. At any rate, if interested feel free to message me on discord at Imagine Wagons#1780 or just reply here i guess.

Cheers =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I have a few OCs for the same kind of universe. Anything you’re looking for specifically?

Hi there! I have a few OCs for the same kind of universe. Anything you’re looking for specifically?

Universe is just...fantasy to put simply lol. Mainly along the terms of D&D since that universe is really versatile for this kind of thing.

I am definitely up for doing a DnD style world RP with you! I won't have such good artwork for my character but I'm definitely up for it!

Ok, I’ll just list a few here then.
Skorzah: Half elf, half black dragon. Tries real hard to play nice with racist humanoids, and more racist dragons. Sarcastic and a bit grumpy, but has a good heart. Wizard.

Namorae: Dhampir (half vampire) vigilante. Slow to trust, but a bit of a prankster, and does her best to protect people from the things in the darkness. Ironically, still on good terms with her vampiric father, though he’s losing his sanity by the week. Magus.

Saneethrae: Werebat. Manipulative and a bit sadistic, worships the goddess of passion, lust, and vengeance, Calistria. As such, a massive flirt, and a serious holder of grudges. Cleric.

Rykka: Snow elf. Stern and used to harsh winters alone with her eidolon, Ulvaerth (Think a dire wolf combined with a small dragon), she’s learned to survive by her own strength. That said, she isn’t completely callous, and can be convinced to do things out of kindness.

I am definitely up for doing a DnD style world RP with you! I won't have such good artwork for my character but I'm definitely up for it!

Ok, I’ll just list a few here then.
Skorzah: Half elf, half black dragon. Tries real hard to play nice with racist humanoids, and more racist dragons. Sarcastic and a bit grumpy, but has a good heart. Wizard.

Namorae: Dhampir (half vampire) vigilante. Slow to trust, but a bit of a prankster, and does her best to protect people from the things in the darkness. Ironically, still on good terms with her vampiric father, though he’s losing his sanity by the week. Magus.

Saneethrae: Werebat. Manipulative and a bit sadistic, worships the goddess of passion, lust, and vengeance, Calistria. As such, a massive flirt, and a serious holder of grudges. Cleric.

Rykka: Snow elf. Stern and used to harsh winters alone with her eidolon, Ulvaerth (Think a dire wolf combined with a small dragon), she’s learned to survive by her own strength. That said, she isn’t completely callous, and can be convinced to do things out of kindness.

Add me on discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back