• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Would you like to help me with a story?

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
Hey everybody, I'm Enolx, and I am here to search for a partner. I'm sure my RP soulmate is out there, so I will keep on trying. Well here we go.

About me

I am fairly old(read as 27), but not really in the grand scheme of things if you think about it.

I write a good amount for most of my posts. (like 4-15 paragraphs if stuff is getting good and my character is alone)

I tend to design a lot of my stories in advance, so if take a day or two to post, it is because I am figuring out where to go next.

I post fairly frequently, so if I don't, message me,
I may be in danger or something.

Most of the stuff I write is epic in scale, epic fantasy is what got me into reading and stuff. (if your wondering, Eragon and Dragon Riders of Pern, were the books)

My grammar here is a good representation of how I will post later.(I will leave my mistakes in. I edit most my stuff unless it is super late, or I feel I have made you wait forever. )

I main male characters, as I am one, but am prone to making a lot of side characters, which can be either

I am a person and completely ok with talking to others, so feel free to chat with me if you would like.

I Rp in whatever medium, so let me know if you have a preference. Message is my default.

I leave lot of my starts really open to give you space to insert yourself in the story however you want.(I believe in you, so I give you room to work your magic)

Now for what I would like from my partner.

Independence (My character may not always be with yours. Use that time to develop yourself and the world around you. You can do it. I believe in you)

Grammar close to mine (Most small mistakes I will fix in my head anyway, so don't even worry about those.)

Posts that advance the story or tell me about your character. (If all you do is respond to what my character does, I will cry.)

Fairly frequent posts (One or two a week is cool with me. I will do the same If I take more time than that send a message because something have happened to me.)

For them to be around my age (Anything older than 18 is cool with me. Anything less makes me feel like a creeper, since most stories have romance. I don't like feeling that way.)

Please use third person (I use third person, and I find it weird when people refer to their characters as I, and talk in a present voice, when there are multiple main characters.)

Say something if the have a problem. (I mess up and am not a mind reader.Help me, help you)

Talk to me (while I have a lot of my own ideas and stuff, I like to know what my partner thinks is going on, or what they might be planning so I don't mess anything up. I also like making friends as much as the next guy.)

Now the fun part. Here are the stories. There will also be teasers, that I may or may not use for the story.

Her Sun and His Moon

In the land of Estor, the countries of Lesmea and Truice have been at war for as long as time can remember. When a mysterious comet appears in the sky above, the land of Estor is changed forever. With the arrival of the comet, a madness began to spread across the land. When the prince and princess of Lesmea and Truice are blessed by the Sun and the Moon, they are forced to work together to save their countries, and their world from being over taken by the madness. Will the two be able to work together and develop their new abilities before the danger lurking in the madness overtakes them both?

Her Sun and His Moon is a fantasy, action, adventure, romance story that follow the journey of the prince and princess of two rival nations. After being blessed by the sun and the moon the two learn that while they are granted powers and strength during their respective time of the day, they are nearly crippled during the other. As the only force in Estor that can stop the madness, the two must join forces to prevent their countries from being overtaken.

About the madness, the best way to describe it is a call to arms. There are creatures that are hiding in the world, and when they receive the call they transform into their true forms. There are also people who can receive this call, and they become berserkers basically.

Here is the hidden story behind the madness. There was two different worlds on the land of Estor. The first was the sky world, and the second is the ground world. The people and creatures of the ground world are the people who are effected by the madness.

Something happened in the sky world(haven’t thought of it yet) and it caused them to have to bring their cities two the ground(these cities are the moon and sun city of Lesmea and Truice). War then broke out between the sky and the earth and after the dust settled the sky was victorious, and the earth god(the madness) was sealed inside a comet and cast out into the heavens.

So yea, it’s not really madness so much as a god general returning his people to normal.

There is no set lore really other than the stuff above, so have fun designing your country and their culture. Only thing is that they are for the most part two distinct races, so people of Lesmea won’t look like people Truice.
Rosaria sat at the edge of a cliff and looked out over his enemy. He took a bite of the fruit he had and kept his gaze focused out in front of him when he heard movement behind him. "My prince," A voice from behind him said "The troops are in position and are waiting for your command." Rosaria gave them a nod and the group left. Rosaria turned his eyes to the sky and closed them as a gentle breeze blew his hair. "I hope you will forgive me," Rosaria said as he felt the warmth of the sun on his body "This was never what you wanted, but with you left my kindness, and only through vengeance might it return." The wind blew again, but more aggressively. "I know it's stupid," Rosaria said "But it's what is keeping me going, and I have to keep going. My life is not my own, that is the duty of a ruler. I sacrifice, so they don't have to." Rosaria then stood up and the wind stopped only to be replaced by warming sunbeams. "I will join you when my duty is finally finished."

The two armies met in a hilly field, and held positions in front of each other. While the two armies were locked on each other Rosaria slowly walked forward across the expanse between them. When he got about half way one of the opposing leaders came forward. When the two were within talking distance the opposing leader spoke up. "Do you wish to surrender prince," The man asked? Rosaria didn't say any thing, but kept walking forward. "Well if you have nothing to say then I will see you on the battlefield," the man added.

"Did you see me signal that I wanted to talk," Rosaria said as he instantly unsheathed his side sword and stabbed it through the man's helm "This is the battlefield."

Rosaria then continued his slow walk toward the opposing army. The two sides sat in shock for a moment and then started to rush at each other.

Rosaria sat disheveled and bleeding in the middle of the battlefield surrounded by numerous bodies that that been unfortunate enough to have come close to him. He looked forward and in front of him was a line with bodies to either side of it. Taking his eyes away from the carnage he looked up once again to the sky. "Well fought commander," A soldier said from in front of him "You have given us the revenge that our people desperately needed. What will we do now? They are on the defensive, if we push our advantage we could..."
Rosaria shook his head. "We're done," Rosaria answered "I'm done. All this and I feel no different." Rosaria chuckled to himself before standing and walking off. "My duty continues."

“Who will represent you?”

“He will.”

“She will”

“Good, I hope you will not bore me.”

“So, who thinks that they can solve the question up on the board,” Rosaria asked with a broad smile “As soon as you get the answer, you can leave for the day, and whoever solves it first can get a sweet from the jar.” The kids gasped and quickly began to work. Rosaria smiled as he watched the children work. He looked forward to what they could become, and he would make sure that were prepared to be whatever they wanted.

The first child finished, a bright child who sat in the front row, and went over to grab his prize. “Good job Derrick,” Rosaria said while checking his work "Be sure to tell your mother how well you did when you get home, she loves to hear about what you are up to.” The boy gave a quick head nod and skittered out of the school building. Shortly after Derrick, the other kids started finishing up, and Rosaria helped the kids who were struggling. After the last kid finished, Rosaria gave her a hug and a sweet for her effort and wrote a note for her parents. With a smile the girl left and Rosaria followed soon after.

Rosaria cleaned up and then headed out into the city. The capital in itself was a marvel to behold. The capital sat inside a ring of mountains and had a various lakes and ponds in front of the side that mountains did not cover. A large bridge was the only entrance to the beautiful white stone city. Because of the strong winds that remain constant in Lesmea, most buildings have to be made out of stone, or be constantly rebuilt after being destroyed by a gust. When you add the large waterfalls that cascade over the mountains to the scene you understand why the capital is regarded as the beautiful fortress.

As he walked through the streets, he received greetings from those he passed. The people of Lesmea were all dressed in a similar fashion, with a few minor differences between them. Like Rosaria, everyone was barefoot. In the capital, water flowed through the streets, so it made no sense to be uncomfortable in wet footwear. Shoes were typically reserved for when you entered a building, because of this they were typically carried around in a shoe pouch or offered at the front of the building. Their clothing was made of light loose fabric that dried quickly, and many went around shirtless as Rosaria did. The combination of the relentless sun and constant water made this the combination of choice when it came to apparel. The last outfit choice that was native to Lesmea was the different laces that everyone wore in their hair. The lace was a symbol of rank, family, and personally identified you. In the months before you were born, your parents would hand make your lace and you would keep it with you from the moment you were born, until you die. Rosaria's lace was white and gold and it tied back his fairly long black hair. He also had another lace that was white and red that wrapped gracefully around a bundle of hair that fell to the side of his face.

It wasn't long before he arrived at a large building adorned with carved images of the sun and stars. The inside of the building was open and accepting, and light passed through it freely leaving no corner dark. Rosaria dried his feet at the entrance and put on his shoes before entering. At the back of the building was a picture of a full sun made from many different pieces of lace. Rosaria didn't go near the picture, where the others were sitting and communicating, and instead went over to a quite corner and sat on his knees near the open section of wall. He removed the laces from his hair and sat them in his lap before closing his eyes. After a series of prayers, he sat and let the sun warm him.

When he opened his eyes he noticed a small bowl with water in front of him. "You are more than welcome to join the others in the main hall," a man said from from beside him.

Rosaria took the laces from his lap and placed them in the bowl. "This will always be my place Father," Rosaria answered. The man smiled a caring smile and placed a hand on Rosaria's shoulder. After a nod of understanding, the man rose and left Rosaria to return to the others in the main hall. After the man left, Rosaria returned to the bowl and the laces inside. He said another prayer before taking the laces out of the bowl and placing them back on his lap. "All that I am I give to you," He said before taking his lace and placing it on the ground beside him. "And I accept all that you are," He added before taking the second lace into his hands and tying it back carefully back into his hair.. Rosaria held his hand against the stone beside him and felt the slight indention. After a short moment, he picked up his lace off the ground and tied his hair back with it again.

Finished, Rosaria stood and left as quietly as he had entered. Upon leaving the temple he was stopped by a guard. "My prince," the guard declared "The King and Queen request your presence."

"Let us go then," Rosaria said as he walked towards the palace completely unaware of the comet that had taken a place in the sky.

Armored Core
The story centers around a VR mech fighter game that has become a major staple in the world. The game has become so large that it rivals other world sports, has its own pro league, and even made its way into the Olympics. Many around the world from young to old have chased their dream of becoming a pro and making it to the highest tier of play. You are one of those people. Along with your friends from childhood you fought, trained, and suffered until you finally made it to your dream, you are now a pro.

In this nextstage of your life, you learn of your newest set of trials as you traverse through the world of the professionals.

While the game itself is a major point of the story, I also wanted to have the story focus a lot on their lives outside of the game. It would be a mix of action, drama, and possible romance.

The Game
I’m sure you are wondering all about the actual game by now, don’t worry I got you.

The name of the game is called Armored. It takes place in a massive solar system home to many different planets. Players make their own avatars to explore the planets and interact with other players.

When they aren’t using their avatar, they are inside their mechs. These mechs, named Armors, are the main draw of the game. Armors are used for most of the PVP interactions in the game and exploration of the system. Armors can be gained in a few different ways. They can be bought in game, created outside the game and scanned into the game, created in game from parts, won in competition, or found throughout the system. (Note: most of the top Armors were found in game, and the best parts are typically won in competition)

The planets in Armored range in size and ecosystem, but are the hubs for players. While there are three main planets that have areas open to all, many of the planets are entirely available for purchase. Normally players would just purchase land on a planet, due to the cost, but a few pro teams have purchased entire planets for their personal use.

1556240645772.png

The PvP in the game is the main draw for the game. Various challenges appear in the game and offer items and in game currency. You can also challenge others for stakes. Over time you will increase your rank and if you’re lucky you might get scouted by a professional team.

"Hey what's up kid," A tall man with medium length dirty blond hair exclaimed as he opened the front door of a Spanish styled villa "You must be the new guy. Smaller than I expected, but your skills are what we want so it's not like that matters. Welcome to the Asylum team house. I'm Maxwell, but you probably know me by my avatar name Martial Strike. It is nice to have you on the team. You can leave your stuff by the door for now, we are watching some film." Maxwell then motioned to follow him through the elaborate crimson and sandstone dwelling to a large living room where many sat on couches and beanbags watching a large TV.

"Hello and good evening as always people of Multum, this is Jack Daniels bringing you your daily news and info, live from the capital Athas. Our main story today is about the up coming match between the reigning world champions, Asylum, and their challengers the up and coming Xan premier champions, Exodus. It promises to be a real crowd pleaser with the return of Asylum's team captain, Martial Strike, after his leave from the pro scene. Be sure make your way to the capital to watch the match live or tune in tomorrow on this channel to watch. This is a match you can't miss. In other news, a roaming mech has been seen off the coast of Ahmoud, so any brave hunters should head there and try to claim the prize for themselves. People living in the area should relocate to a protected establishment if they are not already in one. The last in the news comes from the country of Zafir where in three days their amateur tournament will be held. Be sure to go and support your local favorites and tune in to channel 4 for coverage of the event. This has been Jack Daniels with Multum news and as always have a wonderful night in your land of plenty."

"Good, they haven't started yet," Maxwell said as he vaulted the sofa and plopped into an open spot nest to a large woman who held a bowl of popcorn " Grab a spot anywhere I will introduce you to the gang after the meeting. Meji do we really have to go over this one, I don't really think it has.."

"Shut up Strike," A skinny man with short black hair snapped before knocking back the last of an energy drink and turning up the volume "Pay attention to this. We will break it down after its done."

"Hello and good evening as always people of Multum, this is Jack Daniels bringing you live coverage and commentary of the match today, live from the capital Athas. Today's match is between Asylum and Exodus and will be fought here in Athas Premier Stadium. The pride and joy of the pro mech world will be making his return today. What surprises are in store, we will have to wait a see. Exodus is entering in now through the bottom entrance. You can hear the loud cheers from the people of Xan who came to watch their home team. Unlike Asylum, whose members come from different countries, all of Exodus' members originate from Xan. The team is composed of Ricky Kheen in the Gaia, Daniel Sharp in his Vanguard Juggernaut, and their leader Stanley McElereth In his Wing Zero.

From the northern gate Asylum makes their way into the stadium. First is the sky king Ryuji Meji in his Storm Sworder. Followed by Alexis DiAngelo in her custom long range Konig Wolf Queen Konig. Last what you all have been waiting on, the king himself in his signature custom red...blade. Ladies and gentlemen it seems that Martial Strike will not be using his famous red Blade Liger. Instead he will be using a mech named the Ceaser The King. Well I don't know what that is, but here it comes along with Martial Strike out the north gate. That mech seems to be a wild mech and not one of his custom creations. Could this be what has kept Strike out of the pro scene. Well folks it's almost time to begin the match the judge should give the call as soon as both teams are ready. They will be fighting on the open plain field giving a clear advantage to Ryuji and his Storm Sworder in the sky along with the more mobile Asylum team as a whole. The fight will begin after this commercial break."

"Don't say anything," Ryuji stated before the collective ahh's spread across the room "It will skip the commercials." Just as he said, the broadcast came right back.

"The bell has been rung, and both teams are firing on all cylinders. Exodus has split into a two rush maneuver with wing taking to the sky to provide long range support while Gaia and Vanguard advance. Wing is raining blows on Konig wolf to prevent a focused shot from her sniper rifle and the combination with Buster Eagle. That is a good play on his part, if she gets her buster cannon attached she will blow right through Van and his near impenetrable armor before he even gets close. Will the focusing on her and leaving (A sonic boom goes off)... There he is the sky king coming in from directly above wing, he is straight vertical! He used cloud cover and the sun to block visual and a jammer to prevent radar. Ryuji has pulled out his wing blades and.... cut the wing neatly in half!!! What a move from the sky king I can only imagine the g-forces he was under in the dive. I think we have just witnessed the end of the match with that move, as Exodus' leader was forced to eject. Here it comes, Alexis has called in Buster Eagle and.......what is Sharp doing?" Juggernaut turned around and headed back towards the wings rifles "O wow he has dove and grabbed the Wing's two buster rifles cumming up after a roll, how does he move like that in such a big mech. Sharp is pulling them up and has fired both at the same time one at the Buster Eagle and another at the retreating and recovering Storm Sworder. Oh my lord!!! Two hits, he has shot not only the Buster Eagle, but has also clipped the wing of the Storm Sworder!!! What kind of shot was that, it seems that Exodus is still in this... wait Sharp is not finished. He's putting the rifles together and forming the his teammates signature Wing Cannon. This man is unstoppable, and is now aimed at the shocked and still recovering Konig Wolf. Hes fired the Wing Cannon at Alexis, who was waiting to combine with Eagle. What a dodge by the Wolf Queen. Alexis barely manages to dodge but the side of her mech was caught, her back leg has been blown off." Konig then immediately dropped down to all fours and took a shot at Juggernaut. Her shot did not hit the mech which would do little to no damage it instead hit the buster rifle causing it to explode. "What a shot, in that situation she was calm and took away the main advantage Exodus gained, but with one leg gone it has become a 2v1." While Gaia distracted and singled out Strike with smoke screens and jammers, Juggernaut walked through Konig's shots crushed the mech's center forcing Alexis' ejection. " He just crushed that mech like it was a toy, Sharp has really shone himself when his team needed him most." A light then came from within the smoke screen and vanished soon after replaced by the sound of an ejection pod. Out of the smoke a different mech appeared.

"That's........that's not real........it's just a story........it..."" Sorry folks Jack seems to have fainted I am Sam Max, and I will pick up where he left off. It seems that Strike has managed to get something that looks like the Legacy mech, or he has really gotten the real mech described in the histories of Multum. Either way we are in for a real sight today" The mech shot off towards Juggernaut it's wings extending like blades. As he got close Juggernaut delivered a strong punch towards Strike's mech. The mech just jumped on Juggernauts arm and then jumped and spun cutting the mech and all of its layers and layers of armor in half. "......................Wherever this man goes legend will always follow. There are not enough words to describe what happened here today. Here are the only words I have left, Asylum wins."

Maxwell let out a laugh before chiming in. "I am so glad you left the commentary in. I never knew that old man Daniels fainted, that's awesome. That fight was actually way better than I thought it was. Those smokescreens were bullshit." Martial then threw some popcorn into his mouth before talking again. "So yea, now we go the boring stuff. Welcome to Asylum kid. We expect big things from you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back