• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would you date a dying girl?

Rhino Schneider

I'll make you an offer you can refuse.
I'm looking for a roleplayer to play either a male or female exchange student who goes to Japan to study at a Japanese school, the reason why they moved to Japan is up to you . He/she meets a girl with a secret...the fact that she is dying. So the whole roleplay with be about the interaction towards the two characters, the interaction with my character and how the disease affects her in everyday life and what she is limited in. It will also be about how your character reacts once he/she finds out about her dying and what your character does to make my character feel happy and or does it backfire. This will end up being a highly romanced based roleplay, that started from a simple action such as bumping into each other and how it blossomed into love and then the hardship that will follow once the girls secret is discovered.

I would love to add the fact the maybe the two play an instrument something that goes together like the piano and the violin since the plot is heavily based off Your lie in April. Maybe the two could help each other out this way maybe something in your characters background made them want to stop playing and well you give something in my character life to look forward to so could get you back into whatever instrument you played.

Oh and just because one or two people have already shown interest don't fret if you want in hit me up with a message I want to do this with more than one or two people and see how differently they all turnout.

Music accompanies the path of the human metronome, the prodigious pianist Kousei Arima. But after the passing of his mother, Saki Arima, Kousei falls into a downward spiral, rendering him unable to hear the sound of his own piano.

Two years later, Kousei still avoids the piano, leaving behind his admirers and rivals, and lives a colorless life alongside his friends Tsubaki Sawabe and Ryouta Watari. However, everything changes when he meets a beautiful violinist, Kaori Miyazono, who stirs up his world and sets him on a journey to face music again.

Just to finish off I would highly recommend this anime even if your not the biggest anime fan it's in my top five for sure, its 22 episodes long and if you don't cry or get upset I'm sorry but you may be heartless.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know anything about Your Lie in April, but this concept interests me a lot. I'd be down to join but if I need to know stuff about YLIA then I'll just see myself out.

GSSquared said:
I don't know anything about Your Lie in April, but this concept interests me a lot. I'd be down to join but if I need to know stuff about YLIA then I'll just see myself out.
No, you don't need to know a thing other than what I posted about Your Lie in April that was just what I got the idea from. One thing I am going to throw out however, is that our times zones are most likely massively different giving that it's 04:47 for me but that shouldn't be a problem. Now few things I want to find out. First on average how long are your posts? I'm flexible so anything works with me. Second do you like the music idea if not was can scrap that I just wanted to add it for well some flavour. Finally are you fine with it being anime-esque (judging from your profile picture I doubt that will be much of a problem, plus got to say I love Dio.)

Tombstone said:
Im somewhat interested. What kind of character are you looking for?
Anything you want, to be honest this roleplay is rather versatile and works with almost whatever, few things are required first high school student, in fact that's basically the only core thing other than that the music type which would be preferred. (if you read all of what I posted this will make sense.)

I know next to nothing about music, sorry. I also think I would have a hard time trying to play someone like Kousei (if thats what your looking for personality wise). So I might just pass. Sorry for your time.

Tombstone said:
I know next to nothing about music, sorry. I also think I would have a hard time trying to play someone like Kousei (if thats what your looking for personality wise). So I might just pass. Sorry for your time.
Hey you don't have too like I said play who you want, I want several partners for this roleplay all different if they all were like Kousei it would get boring pretty fast.

THE ANGST!! Seriously though, this plot is so intriguing, I'm into it! Are you still looking for partners?

gogojojo331 said:
I would but I'm not in the right state of mind to play sad rps
Oh you sure, I mean we don't have to start like right now plus you never know it might be more fun than you think.

Hi! I loved Shigatsu wa kimi no uso and would love to roleplay this plot with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back