• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Would Like Partner(s)

LawMawJaw

Magic Eight Ball
Hi, I'm LawMawJaw. I made this account in September and promptly forgot about it, than remembered it around midnight tonight. Obviously, I'm looking for a partner or multiple to roleplay with. I don't really care what genre it is, though I only have experience in fantasy and modern. I don't have many requirements, just have what you say be legible and make sense, be fairly active, and 1-2 paragraphs a post, what I usually do.
I'm also not great at putting together a plot, so anyone interested will likely need to assist me. I would prefer no romance, and usually play as a male.

Lastly, please excuse any mistakes I've made, it's nearly 2 in the morning and I should get to sleep.

Seems interesting, I think I'd enjoy espionage more than run and gun, though I'm not sure who MadameMacabre is.

Whoops, I meant to tag you, but I posted the same thing on somebody else's thing but worded better so I copy-pasted.

Whoops, I meant to tag you, but I posted the same thing on somebody else's thing but worded better so I copy-pasted.
Could you PM me so I could ask some questions without crowding up the thread? I'm still unable to start conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back