• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

things i dont mean

BUT LEAVE ME A SOUL ONLY BY DEFINITION
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE THREAD!
i apologize in advance for the messiness of it!

my name is charlie, and i have been getting into percy jackson (im reading house of hades currently), then two hours ago, i suddenly got an idea to make a made up pantheon with made up gods in it!
i took the idea and ran with it, crossed it with percy jackson, and now im here :3
there's still a lot of holes in my plan on the pantheon, but bare with me, this didn't exist until an hour ago

i do not have a name for this pantheon, however i do have the name of the main 9 gods!
conlaed: fire, purity, prayer, light
lapaen: strength, the lost, sanity, mentality
theon: predators, justice, protection, skill, blood
rhys: love, devotion, manipulation,
ahren: nature, life, growth
oryn: currency, chance, mischief/chaos,
amaris: balance, order, death, stars
caelestis: sky, wind, deception, temperature
caspian: the waters (basically any and every body of water), storms, heroes, loyalty

now, this pantheon is based a lot on brutality and power, and i plan on just there being no other minor gods. these are the things that the gods are most known for, and they have the subdivisions of these main things
these gods are of a pantheon that seems to be lost in history. people dont know where they came from, because the worshippers seemed to just... disappear, leaving behind stories and interpretations of the gods.
you could find these gods wide spread in fairy tales and kids books now, most used to scare kids into obedience and seeming to dumb down the aggression the pantheon truly had.
a reason why the the worshipers seemed to disappear, was 6 of the gods seemed to just... vanish one day. Caelestis, Amaris, and Caspian remained.
Caspian is the child of the two deities, and during what the worshipers called 'the wipeout', Caspian, instead of being the female they were used to, had seemed to shift into gender neutrality. Caelestis and Amaris went drunk with power, and it is speculated that they are behind the disappearances of the other deities, as all three of them as a whole seemed more powerful and a lot more aggressive than before.
as time passed, the other 6 faded entirely with their disappearance, leaving only the three left to be told in stories
naturally, at some point, they are awoken from their slumber by something or someone (that part, idk for right now)
either way, they wander now.
Caspian, naturally would gravitate towards the ocean, and is confused as to why the water is so... calm. back in his day, (the dude looks no older than 14 in human years) worshippers had to work and beg for this type of tranquility, as drilled in his head by Caelestis and Amaris, so he went to them and pointed out how calm everything looked compared to when they were a popularized pantheon.

long story short, they now have beef with the greek gods for being so lenient, and are currently causing issues with the big 3 and in how they usually keep things.

THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW :3

So, either this could be set book compliant, or completely in the future with just Oc's. now, for book compliant, Oc's are ofc welcome, as long as people play canon characters too! either that, or just shove it between the series' and call it a day.
everything isnt properly thought out (clearly), but we can figure it out as we go, and add onto the plot
but yeah, thats the basis of it! theres no limit of people that can join, and i really hope people do join.
thats it, though, so tell me if your interested! have a nice day/night!

((3/21/24 EDITS: I AM NOW ON TRIALS OF APOLLO! I HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE! ALSO, THE PANTHEON IS NAMED THE ALPHAERIC PANTHEON!
THIS'LL BE A MIX OF GREEK AND ALPHAERIC DEMIGODS! ))

Last edited:
OOC

Character sheet:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back