• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings would anyone care to be lazy with me ? | cozy & casual search

boydivision.

As the title says, I'd love to find someone to just indulge in some laid back, maybe rapid fire but not necessarily, sometimes a sentence, sometimes a short paragraph or two, casual lit rps with!

Don't get me wrong, I do love having big worlds with lots of dynamics and subplots going on, but I'd also love something that can flow along easily and just let our minds wander, y-know? Also ,, I am confined to mobile a lot of the time at the moment, so short and snappy is best I think!

The sort of thing where we can both come up with complicated plots and be descriptive and build a complex story together but .. Maybe we are tired lol and want to just indulge in some fun, escapism nonsense?

Of any genre! Fantasy, horror, sci-fi, slice of life, whatever! I love playing with time settings, using past eras and such. It can be as action packed as a weird space crew/superhero gang accidentally saving the world or mundane as characters spending a rainy day inside! It can be ocs or fandom if we have something in common?

Sooo, if any of this sounds like something you'd also be looking for feel free to drop a comment below or shoot me a pm!

Some basic rules
- I'm 25+, so please be 20+ if you'd like to roleplay
- Available here or discord
- ghost friendly
- reply as and when you feel like it, no rush, no schedule.
- I like both fandom and oc roleplay, not so big on mixing the two as a rule but who knows!
- If using face claims, I like to use realistic ones rather than animated, but not strict with this sort of rp.
- I usually lean towards lgbtq+ pairings if romance is involved in a plot, but I'm flexible and like all sorts of dynamics, romantic, platonic, adversary.
- I love visuals and aesthetics, even for a chill laid back rp it can be fun to have visuals!

thanks for reading! 🌱

Last edited:
I typically RP on discord but I like your style if you want to come up with a plot with me that would be great I typically RP as a female, but I am flexible. Let me know!

I typically RP on discord but I like your style if you want to come up with a plot with me that would be great I typically RP as a female, but I am flexible. Let me know!
We can definitely chat and see what we come with together? Send me a dm! (:

Are there any fandoms you have a craving for right now?

sorry for being quiet, a busy busy week! right now I'm really only looking for this stuff! short and chill!

so have a bump while i get back to people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back