• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Would anyone be interested in a Magic Girl RP?

What are the writing requirements? what kind of powers can we have?

You are required to have at least good grammar and the length of posts depends on the context of it. For example. if you are describing yourself waking up and going to school I would expect at least a paragraph. However, if you are fighting, a few lines will suffice. With powers, you can have any that is considered street-level. That means stuff like super speed, enhances strength and fire projection is allowed while stuff like invulnerability and immortality is not.

Also, are you still interested Proper Brit Proper Brit ?

You are required to have at least good grammar and the length of posts depends on the context of it. For example. if you are describing yourself waking up and going to school I would expect at least a paragraph. However, if you are fighting, a few lines will suffice. With powers, you can have any that is considered street-level. That means stuff like super speed, enhances strength and fire projection is allowed while stuff like invulnerability and immortality is not.

Also, are you still interested Proper Brit Proper Brit ?
Ok! Can I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back