Worst Roleplaying Experience?

Username said:
wait....now i'm worried, whats your #1 then...
The one time someone RP'd his vore fetish in a pokemon RP. He apparently thought it was some sort of fetish thing, because his first post was about a goddamn Eevee getting raped by her trainer and then the trainer ate the pokemon. If anything ever came close to giving me PTSD, that was it.

Khadame said:
The one time someone RP'd his vore fetish in a pokemon RP. He apparently thought it was some sort of fetish thing, because his first post was about a goddamn Eevee getting raped by her trainer and then the trainer ate the pokemon. If anything ever came close to giving me PTSD, that was it.
That sounds like some borderline deep web shit right there. Like i mean everyone has their own fetishes but that doesn't mean they need to share them

My worst experience?

I went onto an app called Chatgum, it had a large section dedicated to roleplay. Noting how I'm experienced, I looked for experienced roleplayers. Almost all of them were "angel demon vampire princesses" and I wanted to vomit. They never accepted defeat, either, and they always did stuff like "*kills you*". Terrible.

Username said:
That sounds like some borderline deep web shit right there. Like i mean everyone has their own fetishes but that doesn't mean they need to share them
Oh, they share them alright. I think he just wasn't aware that the RP wasn't dedicated to fetishes.

Khadame said:
All vore roleplay is terrible. :v

Khadame said:
Deviantart vore roleplays. Nuff said.
Pokemon is a magnet for that. That, and my little Pony. Also, the site wasn't 100% ethical. Cough.
Deviantart is so edgy that I can't handle it, even if I'm the edgiest person on this site.

You know, a bit more than a decade off with my age here, whatever.

Khadame said:
Deviantart vore roleplays. Nuff said.
Pokemon is a magnet for that. That, and my little Pony. Also, the site wasn't 100% ethical. Cough.
the worst part about this vore thing for me now is that i am currently playing warframe, and the first main enemy is named vor....ruined all seriousness this had for me

Username said:
You know, a bit more than a decade off with my age here, whatever.
the worst part about this vore thing for me now is that i am currently playing warframe, and the first main enemy is named vor....ruined all seriousness this had for me
I don't think the captain would be into that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arn3m said:
Deviantart is so edgy that I can't handle it, even if I'm the edgiest person on this site.
Type in Sonic in the search bar, sort by new. Cancer.

Username said:
There was a guy named Vorearephilia I knew once. Now I know what his name actually meant. I... regret my life choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
There was a guy named Vorearephilia I knew once. Now I know what his name actually meant. I... regret my life choices.
e2e.jpg

Arn3m said:
I don't think the captain would be into that.
I would certainly hope not.

Khadame said:
I hate learning what things actually mean and just thinking back to it and being like "oh god...."

Username said:
Friends: Shrek.
I find this absolutely hilarious
Well shit, man, I don't blame him. I would like to be friends with Shrek, too. And Smash Mouth, if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back