Wormingshire Stories

Classes are only for 4th year students. :)

Question!!!

Do you think it's better to leave the sign ups open or close them?

is there enough for everyone to have a roommate? If so than I think that should be it- lots of active posters in this group and it might get crazy! haha But Im lovin it so far

Glad you think so, Wolf. :)

*Jaws song begins playing* *Creeps up slowly behind other members then pops out*

Hey everyone! I ask for a roommate for Rasur. Maybe someone who is curious and brave enough to uncover his secrets...

@Jokerwolfblade My character Rasur is a fallen angel who was captured and tortured in hell for years. Maybe your character, Azraella, could have been one of the ones who tortured him. I only say this because she is the crueler version of the Fallen. It would make things a little more interesting.... 
Okay I have work in a few minutes until 7 pm. I wont be able to post while at work but when I get back I'll get caught up and post again. Thanks everyone. See ya later!

I just jumped in too! Maybe you can meet my characters at the gate, and we'll go to the school together?

Okay so I've never had to use a spoiler alert before so I don't know how to use one. Can someone explain to me how to do so? Thanks.

Sure thing! When you're in the post thing, there's like a smiley button, an image button, a media button and an insert button. You click on the insert button and it should say "spoiler. " When you click that an HTML code will pop up in your box and you just write whatever you need inside that HTML code. Voila!

ok i need a roommate and i will jump in here in a couple of hours. oh and @WasBroken77 azriella is going to start her "torment" so hopefully rasur and justin can bond 
alright who needs a roommate 
@khuyen i'm borrowing warren in my opener for directions. let me know if i need to edit anything 

Jokerwolfblade said:
ok i need a roommate and i will jump in here in a couple of hours. oh and @WasBroken77 azriella is going to start her "torment" so hopefully rasur and justin can bond 
alright who needs a roommate 
@khuyen i'm borrowing warren in my opener for directions. let me know if i need to edit anything
then i will room with rasur

alright intro is up. broken i'm in the room and set you up for when you come in

OMG so much catching up to do. D:

This whole rp just makes me happy. Everyone so far has such great posts. I can't wait til the action starts to happen. Who'd be down for some sort of mission soon??

UniLad246 said:
This whole rp just makes me happy. Everyone so far has such great posts. I can't wait til the action starts to happen. Who'd be down for some sort of mission soon??
I think shit's gonna go south tomorrow tho. Hint hint. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back