Wormingshire Stories

Just a small note though - what you find and do is up to you. My job is to put you on the path of the event. xD

Brel, can we use some of our magic abilities already :o ?

The starting abilities you have you can already use. Those are pre-academy abilities. :) You may wanna watch out though. Any magic dangerous to the community can get you in trouble. :)

I'll set up a rules charter for the academy actually.

firejay1, just a small warning - your rommie will be an asshole.

firejay1 said:
kehehe. Don't worry, I've seen worse.
Question tho - does your character have bones and blood? :? Cause it's like, spirit-ish? :?

I'm pretty sure she does, since she's solid and can be touched, but probably not the conventional kind, considering she floats, never grows, and never changes color (blushing and such)

firejay1 said:
I'm pretty sure she does, since she's solid and can be touched, but probably not the conventional kind, considering she floats, never grows, and never changes color (blushing and such)
Ah makes sense, 
fire, since you don't seem to be posting, I'll get Ricky settled in. xD

yup. waiting for something interesting to happen, cause I don't know what the Toolmaker's going to be like.. 
Wow. Looks like Ricky and Perla match just fine in terms of style of clothes and number of possessions.

Quick note about the roleplay!

Since fire was the first to enter the toolmaker, his/her description is the one you all should follow to keep it simple and realistic.
:)

"Post because I told you too"-Trevor

"BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TOO!!!!!"-Me

((No he didn't really say that but if just thought it'd be funny))

@Solitaire - I am going out for the rest of the day, and might not be back until tomorrow. I leave the rest of the applications for you to check.You know the drill. Look at their app, see if there's any grammar issues, any errors of other sorts, and give them the beginning spells which would not be OP. ^^ Okay?

does the student allowed to learn new magic now? Satomi still doesn't have roommate and doesn't have anything else to do

As long as it is roleplayed through, yes. It would take approximately 3 posts in order to create a new spell. :)

I like that idea- but I am confused about learning new spells- if your staff sticks to one element Im assuming it cant change- so can you only learn a more powerful version of spells you already know? Because some elements- such as ice- only exist in a few schools

just want to make sure I understand before I go mucking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back