Wormingshire Stories

My apologies for being inactive. My rpn is derping out..

Also this is very well thought out. I'm enjoying everyone's characters and posts immensely. Sorry BarkWolfBacon and I took over the posting today. It seems like our telling of back stories is almost over. I'm just totally free today but I promise not to get ahead of everyone :D

It's fine. I enjoyed reading the conversation. ;)

Anyway, here's something to spice things up:

"During the bonding of two young souls shunned from their land, a Runic symbol appeared on their door. A small, rougly ten centimeters across circle appeared, glowing in purple color. Within that circle, a very popular rune among the mailbringers was drawn - The Khix rune. ((It looks like an upside down "r")) The meaning of it was "touch", signaling to touch it."

Whatever haplens from there is up to your imagination and the two guys' choices. :)

Oh man. Awesome. Pm WolfBacon and we can discuss. I'm taking a break for a few hours but I'll be back on tonight.

You guys can discuss what you do and find out. :)

Alright it's been a great day. I'm off for the night. First day at a new job at 7 am. So not sure what time I'll be back but hopefully some others get a chance to post tomorrow. Looking forward to everyone's stories and meeting up and starting classes. This is one of the most well thought out rp's I've come across. Thanks for the chance to work with you guys. :D

I needs a roommate. And also, please be an active roomy, if someone shows up, been stuck with an inactive roomy before. Not fun

I could be your roomie, but my site broke yesterday and hasn't fixed since. :/

UniLad246 said:
Alright it's been a great day. I'm off for the night. First day at a new job at 7 am. So not sure what time I'll be back but hopefully some others get a chance to post tomorrow. Looking forward to everyone's stories and meeting up and starting classes. This is one of the most well thought out rp's I've come across. Thanks for the chance to work with you guys. :D
I should be the one thanking you for helping me make this a reality. :)

This was sent from the Tapatalk app, so I might reply less often. 
IT FIXED. D: I got the OOC, the CS and the RP threads open, so I can post on them now. xD Yaay. :D

That's okay! I'm having Perla go to the Toolmaker's first, with just a stop by at her house. When you manage to make your character I'll be up for being your roomie. There's an uneven number of students right now anyways.

Well, they can always make another CS for their roomie. xD

Oh right, we have to go to the toolmaker. SOLI, we has to go to ze toolmaker..

Maybe Notorious and his mentor will meet at the same time, heh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally got my app posted. @firejay1 Still wanna be roomies?

Yoo, Brel. Since Val's Noah form enhances her mental abilities, can it add to her Mind abilities too? Or just no?

@VolcanicMagma , @Solitaire , just to vary things a bit, here's a little event for you two:

"On the second floor of the house, the two newly settled in magicians heard breaking sounds. It sounded as if someone would throw a plate off a table. And it kept occurring over and over again. Also, a slight sound of a voice could be heard coming from upstairs. It was a higher pitched voice than that of a man's, so a burglar was out of the question. It was something small."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back