• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wormingshire Stories

I missed this. Q.Q

I was actually reading this over again the other day because I wanted to reuse some of my character pieces again. I miss Priscilla, and Faye, and Ysolden, and Ciquala, and Fugly, and Antillo, and... AND EVERYONE!

Stickdom said:
I was actually reading this over again the other day because I wanted to reuse some of my character pieces again. I miss Priscilla, and Faye, and Ysolden, and Ciquala, and Fugly, and Antillo, and... AND EVERYONE!
Same.

How many of you want to give this another shot? Again?

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]How many of you want to give this another shot? Again?

[/QUOTE]
Well, I know Khu and Barks have been offsite for a while now, haven't heard from them, unfortunately, and I don't know about the rest of the others :( i'd be alright with giving another go, but I don't think it would be the same if we were missing all of the original group. But, if you start up a new version, I'll join, I love this world and I wanna see it keep going. I may have a few other players that would be interested, as well :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you stick, Happy, me, and (maybe) fus ro dah would join as well. So we have four already. :) I could post in the Interest Checks to get a few more people.

Stickdom said:
Well, I know Khu and Barks have been offsite for a while now, haven't heard from them, unfortunately, and I don't know about the rest of the others :( i'd be alright with giving another go, but I don't think it would be the same if we were missing all of the original group. But, if you start up a new version, I'll join, I love this world and I wanna see it keep going. I may have a few other players that would be interested, as well :3
Khu I keep in touch with on Skype, sometimes. She doesn't get on a lot.

@khuyen OI!

Khu was last logged in on march. Doubt it'll get anywhere. :/

Tbh, I've been hyped to do a remake/continuation of this since it died out, I've always loved this story and I've had ideas for dozens of characters that I'd love to have made.

Trevor B Harper]Sticky! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/wormingshire-stories-reboot-wip.244563/ said:
Wormingshire Stories [Reboot][WIP][/URL] โ™ฅ And Khu will probably join.
SQUEE~~!

Hey Trev, I have some ideas I want to pitch to you, I'll send you a PM about them. Just some thoughts I had about magic and suches, that's all :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back