• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wormingshire Stories! Reboot!

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
Welcome to Wormingshire!

Introduction

Welcome to Wormingshire!

This is an academy magic roleplay which is focused on both story and action. You will be a student in the academy, learning the arts of magic you choose and going on missions assigned by the staff of the academy. Everyone starts out as freshmen, aka year one students and go from there. You can pick one element to control, however, later on there will be more available.

Act I

โ™ฃโ™ฃ \\ With the rising threat in Marblecrest and all of the continent of Lynnvale, most powerful separate mages around the world have assembled together and established the Arcane Five, a council of mages which coordinates the activity of magic and wizards around the world. The association soon caught on and everyone grew accustomed to these individuals.

They kept changing over the following seventy three years, however, their goal remained the same. After some time, a prestigious woman Ayla Sominger had a discussion with the Jarl of Marblecrest and came to a conclusion that an academy for magic would help in terms of defense against the monsters from an unknown source.

Soon after, Wormingshire rose. An academy with it's own both residential and commercial infrastructure, making it a town of it's own with a castle in the middle which was the academy itself. It trained young people from around the world to serve the Jarls and protect their ground from evildoers. It was more than enough to keep Marblecrest, Swynfield, Belwick and all the other nations safe. Until E3 Y128, also known as The End of Charm.

That was when havoc established in Lynnvale. Huge monsters, humanoid lizardmen, marsh staccato and various other gruesome beings began pillaging cities, raiding villages and taking over everything in their path just for fun.

Now it is E3 Y132 and Wormingshire has a mission. Powerful wizards are needed in order to stop these monstrosities, figure out where they came from and prevent further activities of such kind.

A new year of the academy has started and new students are being accepted to train. The question is, will they be enough?// โ™ฃโ™ฃ

This roleplay is already crafted up and here's the link to check it out! Wormingshire Stories [Reboot][WIP]

The main post will appear as soon as we have five members ready!

Oh my! The detail here is amazing, compared to the majority of what I can find here! I've never really done an academy RP before but the amount of info here just might attract me in! How do the quests work though? If everyone is doing a different quest do we RP out how the quest will go ourselves or you will provide us the setting and interactables?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back