• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wormingshire Stories [Reboot][WIP]

Yaay! Finally finished my CS. I made my familiar have his own tab, but that's just because I plan on using the same familiar throughout the rp and add onto him as my character grows and becomes more skilled as a caster. So yeah, honestly I just wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget what I imagined/planned him as haha Can't wait to get started!

@Lekiel Aaaaand, I officially hate you xD You pretty much took my character from me, everything from the mechanical doll and prestigious Metal Conjuring family down to the dual flintlock pistols xD dang it, I'll have to scrap what I have and start over, no way am I letting our characters be that similar, close enough that my character may as well have been yours at a younger age xD

OHHH... Sorieeee, really had no idea!! But why not? Similarities can be a good thing!! She's an animator rather. Zero aptitude for Metal Conjuring! So she's more of a pseudo Metal Conjurer. Plus, I've got no plans for her to be an adept gunslinger at any rate!!

Edit: Your character could be from a rival family of sorts!! :OO

@Stickdom

Last edited by a moderator:
Lekiel said:
OHHH... Sorieeee, really had no idea!! But why not? Similarities can be a good thing!! She's an animator rather. Zero aptitude for Metal Conjuring! So she's more of a pseudo Metal Conjurer.
Edit: Your character could be from a rival family of sorts!! :OO

@Stickdom
Well, I had a very specific idea I was going to do, but I guess I can change it up and try different elements, I was debating on which to use for it anyway, and I guess you made up my mind for me, it just so happened to be after I made up my mind the first time xD

They can still have some similarities, I can see them being decently good friends, if they don't try to kill each other first xD I'll keep the rival family thought in mind, perhaps I'll integrate that in somehow, but anything that I was originally going to do would feel like shameless copycatting now :P

@Stickdom Oh... well whatever you think is best :D It's definitely not copycating tho! There's alot of people in this world and sometimes you get two awesome people thinking the same way :DDD

Alright. Here's the deal, guys. Last night I got wasted after the tournament, literally, and so no updates came for ~22 hours. So this is what will happen. I will gather up whatever hungover strength I have left, ingest some pills that will help and just pump out the BEST starting post ever created so we can finally start doing the REAL DEAL MAN. Friggin Long Island cocktails man. They hit you hard after the fifth... >w<

I like them Long Islands :D In sippy sips! Any more than that and nuthin matters anymore ^_^

Yeah, I had like five, then wanted to stop because I was quite drunk by then. But guess what, I got two more after. I don't remember half of the trip home at 6 AM in the morning. It was already bright as hell outside.

Of course you boot it up as I'm getting ready for workTrev. Looks like I'll have something to look forward to tnight.Everyone have a wonderful day!

Dang it, Trev, take it easy on the booze tube (Shameless pun, I'm not sorry xD ). Well, my job just called, they want me to come in three hours early today, woo-hoo! Seems the dude who was opening this morning had the same idea you did last night and he's been throwing up... at work. Lovely. Thus I have to get out of my nice warm bed here on a beautiful Saturday morning to go... work. I love it. I'm closing tonight, too, so it'll be a 10-hour day today, no rest for the weary >_> I'll try to get a charrie sheet up when I can, but don't expect it anytime today, i'm going to have a half-hour of free time total to work on it on breaks xD

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]
Explore, get to know the area, each other and when you're done, go find your respectful teacher to get your first assignment
[/QUOTE]
Taken from like the last line of the opening post:

*'Respective'; not 'respectful'. I'm usually not a grammar nazi (ok, I totally am but I keep it to myself xD ), but that's a totally different meaning xD This has been a public service announcement, I won't do this every time I see a typo, I promise, but that one was bugging the ever-loving bejeezus out of me for some reason :P

And I assume the professor sheets weren't updated since I can't find the Divination-psychokinesis field in either professor.

SHIT. I forgot to change them . >w< Doing so now!

@Trevor B Harper

Recommendation: Renaming Soul Divination and Spirit Divination to Empathikinesis and Spectrokinesis respectively. If you feel like being technical, Time and Space Divination can be renamed Chronokinesis and Ouranokinesis as well. Just trying to fit the name game that we have going there, makes it sound a little more official and separates it from the other elements a bit :3

Unfortunately, a family emergency has come up which means I most likely won't have access to the internet from now until possibly Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday evening. I'm sorry but this means I won't be able to post for the next few days . I'd appreciate it if you guys could just mention my character here and there so that she isn't just still stuck somewhere in the past looking for her professors lol. Sorry for the inconvenience, I promise to be an active poster after this is over!

All good Crystal. Hope everything's okay. And I don't know about the renaming. I'm just tired of all the editing, since my computer is slow a.f., and looking for the place where to edit the name takes A LOT in a post full of BBcode... >w<

Ah, then forget it then, I'll just name it such in my CS then (if it's the one I actually decide in using, still debating how to make this character) xD

So, two character choices I've been working on, both are going to get made, but which one should I make first? Creepy Ghost Puppeteer girl or Dragon Lizard Man Warrior?

Stickdom said:
Ah, then forget it then, I'll just name it such in my CS then (if it's the one I actually decide in using, still debating how to make this character) xD
So, two character choices I've been working on, both are going to get made, but which one should I make first? Creepy Ghost Puppeteer girl or Dragon Lizard Man Warrior?
Girl.

Alright, working on characters at the moment, trying my best to keep a theme going for each one. @Trevor B Harper, obviously we aren't on the ever-familiar Earth, but I'm putting together a society that is pretty much feudal Japan without the weeaboo that goes with it. So if it seems like I'm trying to copy-paste from real life, it's because that's exactly what I'm trying to do xD

Also, just throwing this out there, I have a few Quest-style RPs in my signature that could use come lovin', they've been going great for a while and then suddenly lost interest, if you guys are interested in that kind of thing. I'd love to keep adding players, all they need is a little love and attention to keep'em going :3 /shameless self-advertising

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back