• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wormingshire Stories [Reboot][WIP]

Isn't divination more like seeing future events by otherworldly help? Evocation would be closer to summoning beings.

Trevor B Harper] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6445-fus-ro-dah/ said:
@Fus ro dah[/URL] @Happy Red Mage @Stickdom @khuyen @UniLad246
You guys can chat here until I finish building this. xD
@Trevor B Harper If you edit tags into a post, they don't send notifications. I'm sending out these tags again to get everyone's attention :3 @Fus ro dah @Happy Red Mage @Stickdom @khuyen @UniLad246

Milus said:
Isn't divination more like seeing future events by otherworldly help? Evocation would be closer to summoning beings.
I'm working with Harper on changing stuff like that, don't worry your little head, I have some ideas that I think he will certainly enjoy implementing ^_^

Yeah, FAIR WARNING, stuff might change about the roleplay before the main post is written since me and Sticky are going to discuss some things to change. Don't worry, all for good measure. :) Be prepared (if necessary) to edit your character sheets.

Must a history be included? I forgot mine and wondered if describing bits of it in roleplay would create a richer atmosphere to my posts as you see a character develop instead of being a prefab.

@Milus as long as your CS has enough of text to prove your capability of writing up several paragraphs with a bit of detail, it's fine.

Yeah. Mentors were in the old Wormingshire. The new one doesn't require you to have a mentor, rather teachers, who will be controled by players who don't need said teacher will teach spells and such.

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Yeah. Mentors were in the old Wormingshire. The new one doesn't require you to have a mentor, rather teachers, who will be controled by players who don't need said teacher will teach spells and such.

[/QUOTE]
Though we can still make higher-level character and make them mentors, right? Like, not really teachers, but upperclassmen who are helping the younger/less experienced students along, yes?

If you want , yes, it's a possibility. I give freedom as long as it's not conflicting to other players. :) I can even add the character as a trainee teacher, like, a person who can teach with the supervision of the Academy's staff.

Uni, don't hurry with the magic though. Me and Sticky are currently changing it up. For easier and better use. :)

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Uni, don't hurry with the magic though. Me and Sticky are currently changing it up. For easier and better use. :)

[/QUOTE]
Haha was just getting reafy to ask about the summoning spells and how they work but I'll be patient. Thanks for putting all this work Iin my friends.

UniLad246 said:
Haha was just getting reafy to ask about the summoning spells and how they work but I'll be patient. Thanks for putting all this work Iin my friends.
Summoning is unchanged, no difference from before, except now it's called Conjuring, not Divination, which is its own separate category.

Last edited by a moderator:
So do conjuring spells work by level? As in Level One spell would summon a small sized creature? Or should we be creating spells to summon specifictypes of creatures?

UniLad246 said:
So do conjuring spells work by level? As in Level One spell would summon a small sized creature? Or should we be creating spells to summon specifictypes of creatures?
Size and power are still determined by skill, yes, a Rank 1 Fire Conjurer may get an imp, while a Rank 3 may get something like a Cerberus or something similar. I think each spell rank should get you one type of creature, and you can learn more creatures of the same power level immediately as you befriend them or make pacts with them, then when you "rank up" (though we have no leveling system, it'll be a matter of time and practice), you can steadily get stronger and stronger creatures. So, yeah, pretty much unchanged from last time we ran this :3

I've got a question! From the way things look, the bone and blood manipulation seems kinda of overpowered? You can literally directly hit an opponent from within and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it (i.e. dodge or block(?))

Lekiel said:
I've got a question! From the way things look, the bone and blood manipulation seems kinda of overpowered? You can literally directly hit an opponent from within and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it (i.e. dodge or block(?))
I just changed those and Trev is going to implement them differently, disregard them as they are now. I tuned them so they are more in line with the other elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back