• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Worlds Collide AG - OOC

Sombra Arcana

Wandering Vault Hunter

Worlds Collide AG

Welcome! Welcome to Fruvial! It has been so long since the last people gathered to this lonely planet. Oh! That's right! Today is that day, right? Today is the date in which worlds collide! What is that? Don't mock me! Everybody knows that! Worlds Collide is the huge event we've been waiting for 300 years!

You still don't get it? I'll tell you a story then...

The date was 480 a.C. when the first worlds collided. It is said it was a catastrophic event that lead monsters and people from other worlds into ours. It is said that whenever they came into our world, they had to fight each other to the death.

But now we're more civilized! Those worlds created schools to train warriors to fight inside the special arena built for this HUGE EVENT! I am rooting for the School of Magic this year!

Where was I? Oh, yes! Right! So when the worlds collide, warriors from all dimensions assembled into four factions will come to fight each other and prove to be the world's best faction ever! But I heard...someone wants this celebration to get bloody.

It's just a rummor! Ha! But I've been told that a fifth faction will be entering the game and sabotaging everything. But that can't be true! Can it? Anyway, shhhhh... It's starting.

IT'S SHOWTIME!

AG Basics

*recommended for new players

What is an Assassin Game (AG)?

- It is a game, in which a General Manager (GM or sometimes called "Host") creates a series of roles for players to step into and complete a goal. This is a very basic, bare-bones definition of the game.

Ok, thats cool. Now, mind being a bit more helpful?

- Sure, generally an AG involves two sides: The Assassins and the villagers. The Assassins are a small group of players who typically have a goal of killing the villagers. The villagers are a group of large players who typically have a goal of killing off the Assassins. Since no one knows who is who for sure, they have to try their best to figure it out with a combination of logic and abilities. Now, I can tell you in my game if the number of players reach a decent amount, there will be extra factions with goals unknown to you - So not everything will be black and white.

Anyway, for this game and most other games, we will be using a day system. This means that players have 24 hours, from the start of the in-game "day", to do whatever they want to for the entire day, then I will create a neat little post to tell you all about it.

So, where does this all happen? I don't think I can shout at my computer screen to talk to the other people… or can I?

- Sorry, but I won't be that easy. Plus, if you shout at them, they will shout back. Anyway, we will have this thread called the Discussion thread where players can talk about anything related to the game. From suspicious people (DON'T ACCEPT FREE CANDY FROM STRANGERS) to the events of the following day. The Discussion thread is also where I will post any information I have to give you, like updates and the Daily Post (that I mentioned before). Plus, as you will read later on, I use a system that only lets you use your special abilities if you post a certain amount each day, so I recommend checking this thread out and posting, cause it will make both you and me happy!

Ah, I think I'm getting it now. But I heard people yelling about this thing called a lynch. Whats up with that?

- Don't mind them, they are just upset that you awesome new people get to talk with me and they don't. Anyway, that lynch thing is kind of a big deal! Each day, you can lynch a player by voting for them. You can see my lynching rules later on, but for now thats all you really need to know.

Sweet, anything else I should know?

- Well, I recommend reading the rest of my rules and asking me any questions you have about them, so I can inform you before the game starts - but always feel free to ask me questions during the course of the game. If I can't answer you, I'll just tell you that - no harm in asking. I will recommend you ask me questions via Private Messaging, so I can see your question right away.

- Turn on Private Messaging. I can't give you a role if you don't have it on. If I can't send you a role when the game starts, its a pain for both you and me!

- Information is a big deal in these games. Don't just go running around telling every stranger everything about your role - They could be your enemy!

- Make sure you are active. Not only does becoming inactive really hurt your chances to win the game, active players dislike inactive players and might even go out of their way to kill you for being inactive! Being active doesn't require much, just post a few times in the discussion thread, vote, and use your abilities.

- Its a game. Enjoy yourself and try your best.

Rules

1. Adhere to RPNation Rules.

2. This is a PM game so communication outside the DT is allowed.

3. Beware of lies.

4. Keep spam to minimum.

5. The dead do not talk.

6. There is no posting requirement.

7. Everyone is required to vote everyday.

8. Typeshots and screenshots of rolesheets are not allowed.

9. I can change several rules if the setting asks for it.

10. GM's word is law.

Factions/Goals

Ladies' School for Magic

· Dismantle the “Sword Dojo” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

Sword Dojo

· Dismantle the “My Classroom's a Killing!” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

My Classroom's a Killing!

· Dismantle the “Ex'Eivier School For The Naturaly Gifted” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

Ex'Eivier School For The Naturaly Gifted

· Dismantle the “Ladies' School for Magic” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

Traitors

Kill everybody in the game and be the winning faction

Worlds Collide

System Mechanics

1. There are traitors hidden within your ranks.

2. Each person may attack/use skills on whomever they want.

3. This map is an arena, so there is no movement

4. Once every two days, people might vote for a person to have their name or a hint to their name revealed.

5. No Codenames will be used on the day posts, so pay attention to details.

6. Everyone has a personal goal.

7. Insta-kill skills cannot be used twice in a row.

8. The best way to win this is to work as a team with your faction. Communication is needed

9. If you read this, then ask for a taco somewhere in your post.

10. No One GMV is allowed.

11. Skill(s) > Lynch > Reveal

12. 2 days of Inactivity is a death sentence

13. This is a royal rumble, so expect you to be hit.

14. Receiving a hit doesn't mean you die. It takes two normal hits to kill a person.

15. When attacking please write the name of the person you want to attack

Skills

There are three types of skills in the game: attack, defend, utility

Attack skills are meant for damaging the target.

Defend skills might be used for either blocking damage for you or other person

Evading damage for a whole day. This skills can only be used once.

Utility skills come from a range from being revealed the name or a hint of the name of the target to passing one ability to another user. Healing skills are also included here.

Passive skills are always in effect unless they say otherwise (toggle effect).

Example Rolesheet

Name:

Faction:

Subfaction:

Goals:

Abilities:

Passive Ability:

Personal Goal:

PM Protocols

WC AG Ability - For ability use

WC AG Question - For AG related questions

When attacking please write the name of the person you want to attack

Note:

- You cannot change your attack target so choose wisely.

- Also please include your rolesheet in your WC AG Ability PM.

Rewards

Personal Goals Achieved: for the people who achieved their goals

That One Person:
for the person who made the game fun by pointing fingers and making others mad.

Detective Glory: for the person with the best detective skills throughout the game.

Best Assassin: for the murderer with more kills and best performances in the game

Best Chaotic Mayhem: for the one who killed the most for the gist of it

Pandora's Actor: for the best deceiving

@theManCalledSting @Assailant @Le Nebula @Lord Zanicus

AG Basics

*recommended for new players

What is an Assassin Game (AG)?

- It is a game, in which a General Manager (GM or sometimes called "Host") creates a series of roles for players to step into and complete a goal. This is a very basic, bare-bones definition of the game.

Ok, thats cool. Now, mind being a bit more helpful?

- Sure, generally an AG involves two sides: The Assassins and the villagers. The Assassins are a small group of players who typically have a goal of killing the villagers. The villagers are a group of large players who typically have a goal of killing off the Assassins. Since no one knows who is who for sure, they have to try their best to figure it out with a combination of logic and abilities. Now, I can tell you in my game if the number of players reach a decent amount, there will be extra factions with goals unknown to you - So not everything will be black and white.

Anyway, for this game and most other games, we will be using a day system. This means that players have 24 hours, from the start of the in-game "day", to do whatever they want to for the entire day, then I will create a neat little post to tell you all about it.

So, where does this all happen? I don't think I can shout at my computer screen to talk to the other people… or can I?

- Sorry, but I won't be that easy. Plus, if you shout at them, they will shout back. Anyway, we will have this thread called the Discussion thread where players can talk about anything related to the game. From suspicious people (DON'T ACCEPT FREE CANDY FROM STRANGERS) to the events of the following day. The Discussion thread is also where I will post any information I have to give you, like updates and the Daily Post (that I mentioned before). Plus, as you will read later on, I use a system that only lets you use your special abilities if you post a certain amount each day, so I recommend checking this thread out and posting, cause it will make both you and me happy!

Ah, I think I'm getting it now. But I heard people yelling about this thing called a lynch. Whats up with that?

- Don't mind them, they are just upset that you awesome new people get to talk with me and they don't. Anyway, that lynch thing is kind of a big deal! Each day, you can lynch a player by voting for them. You can see my lynching rules later on, but for now thats all you really need to know.

Sweet, anything else I should know?

- Well, I recommend reading the rest of my rules and asking me any questions you have about them, so I can inform you before the game starts - but always feel free to ask me questions during the course of the game. If I can't answer you, I'll just tell you that - no harm in asking. I will recommend you ask me questions via Private Messaging, so I can see your question right away.

- Turn on Private Messaging. I can't give you a role if you don't have it on. If I can't send you a role when the game starts, its a pain for both you and me!

- Information is a big deal in these games. Don't just go running around telling every stranger everything about your role - They could be your enemy!

- Make sure you are active. Not only does becoming inactive really hurt your chances to win the game, active players dislike inactive players and might even go out of their way to kill you for being inactive! Being active doesn't require much, just post a few times in the discussion thread, vote, and use your abilities.

- Its a game. Enjoy yourself and try your best.

Rules

1. Adhere to RPNation Rules.

2. This is a PM game so communication outside the DT is allowed.

3. Beware of lies.

4. Keep spam to minimum.

5. The dead do not talk.

6. There is no posting requirement.

7. Everyone is required to vote everyday.

8. Typeshots and screenshots of rolesheets are not allowed.

9. I can change several rules if the setting asks for it.

10. GM's word is law.

Factions/Goals

Ladies' School for Magic

· Dismantle the “Sword Dojo” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

Sword Dojo

· Dismantle the “My Classroom's a Killing!” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

My Classroom's a Killing!

· Dismantle the “Ex'Eivier School For The Naturaly Gifted” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

Ex'Eivier School For The Naturaly Gifted

· Dismantle the “Ladies' School for Magic” faction

· Survive till the end

· Kill the traitors

Traitors

Kill everybody in the game and be the winning faction

Worlds Collide

System Mechanics

1. There are traitors hidden within your ranks.

2. Each person may attack/use skills on whomever they want.

3. This map is an arena, so there is no movement

4. Once every two days, people might vote for a person to have their name or a hint to their name revealed.

5. No Codenames will be used on the day posts, so pay attention to details.

6. Everyone has a personal goal.

7. Insta-kill skills cannot be used twice in a row.

8. The best way to win this is to work as a team with your faction. Communication is needed

9. If you read this, then ask for a taco somewhere in your post.

10. No One GMV is allowed.

11. Skill(s) > Lynch > Reveal

12. 2 days of Inactivity is a death sentence

13. This is a royal rumble, so expect you to be hit.

14. Receiving a hit doesn't mean you die. It takes two normal hits to kill a person.

15. When attacking please write the name of the person you want to attack

Skills

There are three types of skills in the game: attack, defend, utility

Attack skills are meant for damaging the target.

Defend skills might be used for either blocking damage for you or other person

Evading damage for a whole day. This skills can only be used once.

Utility skills come from a range from being revealed the name or a hint of the name of the target to passing one ability to another user. Healing skills are also included here.

Passive skills are always in effect unless they say otherwise (toggle effect).

Example Rolesheet

Name:

Faction:

Subfaction:

Goals:

Abilities:

Passive Ability:

Personal Goal:

PM Protocols

WC AG Ability - For ability use

WC AG Question - For AG related questions

When attacking please write the name of the person you want to attack

Note:

- You cannot change your attack target so choose wisely.

- Also please include your rolesheet in your WC AG Ability PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
When using your abilities, you shall say who (person) you will attack. if you manage to discover the character, you can say the character name as well.

[QUOTE="Generic Gamer]Well, got pointed in the right direction. By the gm. Again. Maybe i should learn how to internet...

[/QUOTE]
You're cool :) It's your first AG

Last edited by a moderator:
Monokuma The Sadistic Host

• latest

Congratulations on beginning the game, maggots!

a4485141bf47a22d3d6d2568ed37e821b9866607_hq.jpg

I hope you enjoy your game of mutual killings, Upupupupu~

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]*Yawns* Hehe, I'm tired. *looks at bear* Who are you and what are you doing here?

[/QUOTE]
Monokuma The Sadistic Host

• latest

Me? I am no one!

a4485141bf47a22d3d6d2568ed37e821b9866607_hq.jpg

I'm just your sadistic host. Upupupupu~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back