• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Prana [CHAT]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm here to kick names, take ass, and burn baddies.

Where do I sign?

koala koala ukiiyo ukiiyo Hey what kind of clothes will the characters be wearing in terms of eras and etc? It's set in 1413 though because of the modern technologies would be fashion be more modern or slightly older?

koala koala ukiiyo ukiiyo Hey what kind of clothes will the characters be wearing in terms of eras and etc? It's set in 1413 though because of the modern technologies would be fashion be more modern or slightly older?
Slightly more modern. The year isn’t canon with our years. Fashion wise, perhaps similar to Ancient Magus Bride

Alright, finished my CS! I may change around her level around though at some point depending on who I partner with

Last edited:
Prana, level, rank
Some clarifications:

- Prana, for lack of a better term, is basically mana. It is the magical energy that flows within all beings. A human’s prana can increase or decrease overtime, which essentially effects their level.

- A person’s skill when it comes to manipulating prana is not reflected by their level. That’s simply skill. EX: You could be level 03 when it comes to prana but suck at fighting and/or utilizing your magical energy.

- A familiar’s rank is stagnant.

- In order to remain in the human world, familiar’s essentially feed off their contract’s prana. This is why a level 04 can only summon a rank 04 or lower. If they accidentally summoned a rank 03, the human and familiar would feel fatigued and the familiar’s existence would be unstable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back