• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom World of Light - A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate RP (Small Group)

aaaah

One Thousand Club
Colors weave into a spire of flame
Distant sparks call to a past still unnamed
Bear this torch against the cold of the night
Search your soul and reawaken the undying light

View attachment 516029

The Smash Bros. universe has fallen into the hands of Galeem, a deity of light. The fighters of this universe we're captured and used as a mold to make lifeless puppets. Others turned into spirits and were forced to possess these puppets and fight under Galeem's control. The army scattered themselves across the fallen world. This universe's only hope is a small group of fighters that managed to escape Galeem's wrath. Only they can defeat Galeem, free the fighters, and save this world.

This roleplay is sort of an AU of Smash Ultimate's World of Light where multiple fighters escaped Galeem's massacre instead of just one.

Here are the details about the RP.

• You MUST have already played World of Light to join. There will be spoilers in this.
  • I will need only 4 players (not including me) for this RP. I'll open more slots if one or two roleplayers leave.​
  • Each character will have one primary spirit and 2 support spirits equipped. No legendaries and no aces just yet. We will get more spirits later into the RP.​
  • Here's a list of spirits if you need help choosing. List of spirits (disambiguation) - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki.​
  • Timeskips will happen if need be.​
  • Feel free to have quick interactions with each other in-rp. jokes, banter, dramatic moments and such. Go wild.​
  • You can play as two characters if you want, but I suggest sticking with one.​
  • You can play as any Smash Ultimate character in this rp. Even a Mii Fighter. No OCs.​
  • You can even reserve a character before the RP starts.​

I've been wanting to RP World of Light ever since I've finished it, so this is just an interest check to seen if anyone would want to do this.

CosmicChill doesn't know how to end a interest thread.

Choose your Fighter!

A aaaah - Toon Link

Player 2 - Character

Player 3 - Character

Player 4 - Character

Player 5 - Character​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back