• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

World of Darkness?

ShalRavenne

The Crimson Lioness
Hmmm would this be fantasy or fandom, haha.

Anyone interested in playing a game of this? I could facilitate a somewhat GM role but have a character as well. More as I gm the gms as we can all affect change in the game and whatnot but I'll try to keep it to a main line?

We could roll, etc for the more important checks as in fighting and actions that impact story or other characters/NPCs.

We'd all start off as humans and then in a discussion thread or through PMs if we want to keep our thoughts secret to what we may change into if that is desired and we can work it into the story. However I'll be keeping those in check and deciding if something is too over powered or just doesn't fit well. I've never REALLY GMed before but I've seen it and this world enough that I think I could do it.

I would prefer those that have some kind of experience or knowledge of WoD to partake in this RP, and I would like everyone to make a human character, preferably using the available online pdf fillable character sheets (they are free to download)

Sooo... any takers?

I know you posted this awhile ago but I'm always up for a WoD rp. New or Classic?

I like both, but I like it more when things are added to it too. Like other White wolf material. Vampires, Werewolves, Changelings. I don't mind if you would rather keep those out and just go more standard WoD too, lose our humanity together :P

I would love more than us, but we could play 1-1 if you prefer. I just find WoD is more an adventure with others adding their brand of crazy to the mix. Any friends you know that would be interested?

I would definitely prefer 1-1. It's more personal in my opinion. As far as what material I'm comfortable with, anything goes, lol. Whatever you wanna play is fine by me and odds are you're gonna run into every creep, monster and spirit from all the other settings. Lately I've been really wanting to play Werewolf but I also just bought Demon and was wanting to try that out. Would you be interested in one of those?

I have yet to buy or read up on Demon, but I have played Werewolf: The Forsaken.

I may add in Changelings as an arc, I dunno yet. I like to fly these RPs by the fly simply because of how crazy and off the path it can quickly go.

Shall I make up a RP and we can put up or chars, would you like to start human and become Wolf, or start as one of a tribe/Ghost wolves?

I would like to start a a human. Now, I know Werewolf: The Apocalypse very well but I've never played Werewolf: The Forsaken, so you may have to be patient with me at first.

I have the book and I'll start working on the character when I get off work tonight. Is there anything you want me to consider when I'm writing up the history for the character or can I pretty much do whatever?

As long as it isn't an overly OP character and kind of believable as a person, hell I don't care. :P

I'll probably do a Pagan geek with a love of some form of fighting style.

I have the sheet done but i have a couple quick questions first.

A) How old are our characters when we start this?

B) How detailed of a character history do you want?

I would prefer younger than 35 since older people may have serious issue with some of the things that could happen. As for the history, as long as it has a little bit on who they are, what kind of character they are. What made them into who they are essentially.

Here's the sheet: http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/NWOD/NWoD2-Page_Editable.pdf

And here's her backstory:

Ashe didn't have an ideal childhood. Her father died in a "work related accident" and the details were never disclosed. Her mother drove herself mad trying to find justice for the family and in the end she took her own life, leaving Ashe in the care of her uncle. Harris McKinny, Ashe's uncle, was a drunk and a terrible person in general. He beat her occasionally and emotionally abused her at every chance he got.

Through school, Ashe didn't have many friends. She was a terribly shy child and try as she might to fit in, nothing ever really clicked. She has had a few romantic relationships in her life, some abusive and some not but they all ended with the other person losing interest in her. After she graduated high school, Ashe moved on to take classes at the community college, majoring in art. Currently however, she is out of school and is working two jobs to try and save up money for another semester.

Through everything she's been through, Ashe still believes that there are good people out there and she tries really hard to be a good person herself, though she has little self worth and her efforts to make friends normally lead to her being used and left behind. Her short term goals are to save up enough money to go back to school for a bit and her life goals are to be a renowned painter and to learn to value herself and protect herself from those who would use her in the future.

Mind if i could join in? I have experience in playing exalted 3rd edition and I just recently got a mention on this world of darkness (B^D). Would need help on starting tho :P

I'm interested in this as well since I've had werewolf apocalypse for who knows how long and never really got the chance to try something like it out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back