• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings World Building RP

EmmaWings

Hello everyone, I’m Emma or Ems

About me
-I’m currently 19 and almost 20
-Female
-Match my partner’s writing, but usually write between 2-4 paragraphs
-Love OOC chats

What I’m looking for now
-Post-apocalyptic/apocalyptic world with world building, building monuments, events, rules and all that. We could be in space, sky or sea. I don’t really have a particular idea but I would love to hear yours. We can have robots, humans, werewolves or whatever you like. We can discuss.
-Someone who can comfortably write 2+ paragraphs
-Darker themes
-Romance (I’m a sucker for romance xD)
-Relationships and character development
-Someone with a sense of humor and talks OOC and helps with world building and progress
-PM when interested

Hello everyone, I’m Emma or Ems

About me
-I’m currently 19 and almost 20
-Female
-Match my partner’s writing, but usually write between 2-4 paragraphs
-Love OOC chats

What I’m looking for now
-Post-apocalyptic/apocalyptic world with world building, building monuments, events, rules and all that. We could be in space, sky or sea. I don’t really have a particular idea but I would love to hear yours. We can have robots, humans, werewolves or whatever you like. We can discuss.
-Someone who can comfortably write 2+ paragraphs
-Darker themes
-Romance (I’m a sucker for romance xD)
-Relationships and character development
-Someone with a sense of humor and talks OOC and helps with world building and progress
-PM when interested
Hey I'd be down to do that with you lemme know I'll dm you as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back