• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern world building project! | the anomaly children [open!!]

yeehawlovers

: ̗̀➛ brief lore

the story begins in 1945, new mexico. the american government tested bombs for ww2 in what they figured to be a cleared zone. little did they know, the little town of sunridge was in the vicinity. with a population less than 100 in the small desert community, the citizens weren’t warned nor were aware of the chemicals that they would be breathing in.

the year is now 1992. the results of this test zone has made a special kind of human called anomalies. these individuals have various super abilities that correlate to their genetics, granting them a obscure/niche power that helps them in day to day life. this came at a price, as most anomalies have terrible health conditions and are forced to stay in anomaly center’s for their health and safety. these anomaly center’s range in quality and care, most being abusive and negligent. this caused many anomalies to flee, looking for homes that welcome them as equals.

the government as of 1990 has allowed anomalies to work federal jobs, along with pursuing normal careers. this includes the military and police, but for safety concerns they are put in their own task forces.

: ̗̀➛ expectations

this is a very open ended concept! i’m hoping for a casual lit. roleplay, ranging from 2-3 paragraphs per reply. i’m seeking someone who enjoys making characters and developing a world on a big scale. i have some stuff written in regards of one of the storylines, but i’m hoping to make different side stories.. sort of like a spin off! this being said, the plots are endless and based on your character, i’m sure we can figure something out.

both heroes and villains are welcomed!

please be patient and LGBT friendly, and that’s all i ask! message me or comment below if you’re interested in knowing more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back