Word Associations

It's a temperature scale. "the SI base unit of thermodynamic temperature (equivalent in size to the degree Celsius), first introduced as the unit used in the Kelvin scale." - Google. Absolute zero or Zero kelvin (−273.15 °C) is known as the coldest temperature possible. Since you said cold, I thought it would match since one of the ways I remember Kelvin is it being used to tell the coldest temperature that exists/possible. Hope that helps. [e] I suppose I should have said something that involves absolute zero of some sort, my bad.

[e 2.0] Hot

Last edited:
It's a temperature scale. "the SI base unit of thermodynamic temperature (equivalent in size to the degree Celsius), first introduced as the unit used in the Kelvin scale." - Google. Absolute zero or Zero kelvin (−273.15 °C) is known as the coldest temperature possible. Since you said cold, I thought it would match since one of the ways I remember Kelvin is it being used to tell the coldest temperature that exists/possible. Hope that helps. [e] I suppose I should have said something that involves absolute zero of some sort, my bad.

[e 2.0] Hot
ohhh ok thanks

edit: summer

ohh ok (you guys really need to stop being vague abt stuff)

panel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back