• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern WOODSIDE OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Alright from a brief minute skim and hopefully don't mind me if I miss anything. Seems like your character is trying to get home by cutting through the forest. I think it would make logical sense that you may encounter Cyrena and Titus unless you take the main pathway. I say this because there is a side pathway that leads toward Cyrena's house and unless the house is just out in the middle of no where, it may make sense to have that very house be in a neighborhood where Elena might live. Especially seeing as everyone is in the same high school district.

Titus also has a flashlight on, so that may be easier to spot considering Elena is stumbling around in the darkness. Personally I'd likely recommend that she has some clear trouble navigating around in the darkness of a forest unless she's got a specific path ahead of her that she knows by heart. I say this because it would be interesting and could be a good reason why she'd go toward a light source or investigate it to some degree, unless she is outright petrified over the teenagers rumored to be out here.

Speaking of which, it may be an interesting idea to bring in those said rowdy teenagers at some point to push our characters together at a common goal whether it be an escape or fighting. Most likely escape or somewhere in the middle since no one currently has abilities, unless the other two characters are the fighter type. Hell the teens could even be planning to mess up or play in the nearby construction sight. Beyond that doesn't seem like much else is happening that we can go off of.

I would possibly argue about hearing the portal close, but it's a few posts in & no character has noticed it immediately and it's not particular whether or not it made a sound outside of saying a "rush of air, not unlike an explosion." Could faintly argue it echoed to a different part of the woods a bit later perhaps..

Last edited:
I apologize, I am currently writing up the lore for an RP, that is why I am taking a long time.

I can easily bring in these rowdy teenagers at a later point.

I will get to this after finishing my lore.

Roach of Wrath Roach of Wrath How did you take away the interesting weakness and add more powers? :grinningteeth: Add some weaknesses, please. Also fairly disappointed at the lack of an attempt to balance the genders.

Also, I really didn’t mean for people to start posting about their characters going to the woods. I started with the explosion because, chronologically, I thought we were starting with the explosion. And then the clock got set back by like an hour or two. So meh.

Yeah. The drug spreading through the woods is accelerated and forcefully spread by the explosion and that’s what knocks everybody out.

I don't mean to be rude in particular, but it may have been a good idea to start with the characters knocked out and waking up..

or mentioning that would happen in the roleplay post

Since almost every character is in the woods now. Let's just have the explosion happen relatively soon instead hours from the current roleplay events since by then most characters should well be out of the woods, literally. Just have to write a bit up about it actually be an explosion that literally spreads the vapor out and how the vapor can/will knock characters unconscious. So that things are put together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back