• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern WOODSIDE OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well congrats on the progress! May I ask what genre the story is? I would ask about the story itself but I figure its best not too have too much revealed about until you're done writing it or a good portion of your way through writing the whole thing. What made you sure that there's going to be a 28 book series though? I mean to ask, how did you figure that number out exactly to balance it around exactly at 28, or did you have a roadmap already planned out for the general length of the series with lots of different major events highlighted in it?
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Thanks!

Right now it is a fantasy main genre with adventure being secondary genre.

As for the number, each book centers around a gemstone. I knew I wanted it to be an even number and it kind of went off from there, looking up gemstones with different meanings. I've been somewhat fascinated by gemstones for a few years now.

I had a basic idea planned out for the book, eventually it expanded into 28 books, each book focusing on a specific gemstone with their own little side plots but everything will tie together in the 28th book and focus on coming together with the major plot which involves an interesting cast of characters.

Ex. Lapis Lazuli (Book 18) means Truth, Apatite (Book 2) means Communication. Steel Tiger Steel Tiger

Well that sounds all pretty amazing, kind of curious how you plan to show all of that out and make the focus of the 'meaning' of the gem connected to the overall plot of the book. Then again it could be connected to a major character that has abilities related to that particular general concept or personality behind that's focused on in the book with that particular gem.

What's the gem of the first book going to be?

Aventurine is featured in book 1.

It's location is Dragon Peak, just have to decide where Dragon Peak is.

The land post will tell you more if you wish to go to my blog. Though I have not added the three super continents to it that I recently came up with. Steel Tiger Steel Tiger

I wish ya the best of luck writing. At the moment I'm starting to feel tired and my mental focus is drifting away from me so I guess I'll be drawing away for now..thanks again.

Alright...so I'll just wait for someone else to post then. I"m going to be leaving between 1 to 1:30 PM EST to go to my grandmom's. It's 12:30 PM EST right now so I've got about half an hour to an hour to post, then it will have to wait until I get to grandmom's and can post on phone.

You don't have to post every minute of every day, my dude. Chill. It's ok. Breathe. Do you ever breathe? It's good practice.

I write stories and poetry, watch anime, role play when I can, occasionally play video games, read books and watch tv. Not a whole lot of TV though I have gotten into some things on Netflix that I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back