• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wonderland (MxM)

thatdamfangirl96

What’s in that tea...?

'If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?'

"Alec!" Mother snapped softly I was shaken from my daydream and looked at the man proposing in front of me. then looked around at the others, then back to him. "I'm sorry James..." I hesitated for a moment seeing a white rabbit, something sparked interest inside me. "But, just give me a moment...to think." I said running into the woods after the rabbit, I stumbled down his hole.

Falling for hours, upon end then I was looking at a door, upside down, I stood standing, right side up. Key. I looked up, on a tall table...great. I took a deep breath and began climbing, I finally reached the key and took it. Cookies. Good. I took one and ate it. I also took a bottle that read drink me. Before i knew it I was a giant. I took this opportune size to open the door with the small key.

'I wonder..'

I drank a bit of the drink. Small again. I smiled and walked through the door.

'I Remember this, Wonderland!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back