• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wonderland? I Think Not..

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Have you ever heard of Wonderland? Its a truely.. Well wonderful place.. At least thats what some people say! How do you enter this Wonderland you ask well.. Just follow the white rabbit down the rabbit hole of course! But there is more to this Wonderland than you think.. Now that we have cleared that up lets continue with the young girl who did exactly this. "Hey where did you go, Mr. Rabbit.." The girl spotting a fairly large rabbit whole and looked down it. Securing her hands on either side of it. "Did you go down there?.." She wondered aloud with a raised eyebrow. The young girl pondered upon the decision to go down the mysterious rabbit hole or to leave. Grappling with herself to no avail. That when she heard a scream come from the rabbit whole. It caught her off guard since she was deep in thought and with the slightest jolt the ground underneath her hands give out and down the rabbit hole she goes. The girl screams and expects to hit bottom with a loud thud and possibly a crack. So she shuts her eyes bracing herself for that deadly impact. Though it never came, the only rhing she heard was faint piano music being played that grew louder and louder with each second. She opens her left eye to see things either falling or floating with her, there were chairs, tables, coats, coatracks, teacups, teapots, and table clothes. The girl furrows her eyebrows in confusion then lands in a chair. "Am I falling or am I floating?.." The girls question was soon answered when she fell from the chair onto a table, and from there onto a chandelier, though it was upside down. And so was her hair.. The girl sighs while grumbling, "uh oh.." And falling onto the cold tiled ground. She pushes herself up and looks around. "How odd.. This is very peculiar.." She states with a thin british accent.

'They' called this girl Alice, and hoped she was to be their new Alice.. Where all the others failed.. She had long golden hair that slightly waved at the ends and brilliant blue eyes that light up a dark room. She definitely looked like an Alice but the question is, is she Alice or another victim to Wonderlands own demons?

(I am looking for one or two people to fill in the spot(s) of someone from Wonderland, good or bad, its your choice!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't get my computer to post a picture so I did my best to describe her.

She sat in a tree, her long tail swaying back and forth. Her eyes looked around the forest and she yawned lazily, "My, my...another boring day in Wonderland.."

'Alice' looked around the room with a curious gleam in her eye. She looks at the table in the middle of the room to see a key. She walks over and picks it up then looks around the room. The room suddenly had many doors in all different sizes and shapes. She raises an eyebrow in confusion but looks back at the table. She spots a small bottle with a 'drink me' label. "Well why not?.. Im sure this is a dream.." She picks up the bottle and pulls the cork out of the top. She then puts the bottle to her lips and drinks a sip. 'Alice' begins to feel a bit odd as she notices the room getting bigger.. or was it that she was getting smaller? She didnt know which but she noticed the key in her hand also shrunk with her. She approaches the smallest door figuring that would be the most logical choice and unlock the door. She turns the handle and pushes it open. 'Alice' walks through the door entering the odd world known as Wonderland.

Cheshire felt a stirring in the air and she sat up a bit straighter, "What...is this..?" She disappeared into a vapor and reappeared near the small door that hadn't been opened in years. She made her head reappear and she watched as a young girl looked around. Her entire body reappeared, but she was floating in mid-air. She tilted her head, "What a curious little thing..."

'Alice' turns her head in the direction of the voice. "I beg your pardon?.." She asks in a soft and light voice. When she notices that the girl who spoke had ears, a tail, and was floating she just cocked her head slightly to the left in confusion.

She grinned widely, showing off her sharp teeth, "I said...what a curious little thing." She slowly floated down to her, her boots hitting the ground with no noise, "We haven't had visitors in ages..."

"Oh.. I simply followed the white rabbit.. And fell down the rabbit hole.." 'Alice' replies. "Exactly where am I?" She asks turning her head back so it is straight again.

Her grin seemed to grow as she swept an arm toward the dark forest, "You, my dear girl, are in the wonderful world of Wonderland."

"Wonderland?" 'Alice' repeats while putting a finger to her chin. She thought for a bit then finally saying, "well who are you?"

She swept her hand down, across her waist as she bowed, "Cheshire, at your service." She lifted herself up again tilted her head, her slit pupils getting smaller, "So, where are you headed, sweet girl?"

"I honestly dont know. I wasnt planning on falling into a rabbit hole and coming to Wonderland.." 'Alice' replies thinking once again.

She nodded, "Well, you were following the white rabbit...weren't you?" She grinned once again and disappeared, but her voice still rang through the air, "Why not continue to follow him...?" She reappeared, a few yards ahead of her.

'Alice' goes to answer then frowns a bit. "I would if I could find him again.." She says as she looks around for Cheshire. Thats when she spotted the white rabbit again. "Ah! There he is again!" She shouts quite softly and runs in his direction. 'Alice' was quite the cute girl and her actions and voice just increased that.

She floated alongside her, keeping up easily. She continued to sneak glances at Alice, finding her quite adorable. But, she kept quite, letting Alice lead them to whatever part of Wonderland the white rabbit was headed to.

"Ah Mr. Rabbit?! Please slow down!" 'Alice' called in a small voice. The rabbit takes a left and continues to go wherever it was going. 'Alice' also took a right and continues to follow. Her long golden hair whipped around behind her and her dress sways back and forth with the rhythm of her steps.

She began to get rather bored and she sighed heavily, "Dear girl, would it be alright if we stopped somewhere? It appears Mr. Rabbit, as you have appropriately named him, has no certain place he needs to be..." She watched the girl as she continued to float alongside her, "How do you feel about a tea party?"

"Oh that seems fine. A tea party you say? That sounds nice." 'Alice' replies while stopping and looking at Cheshire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back