• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolves Among Us (Accepting)

Some material or big sister like instinct kicked in, something she's had since her time in the orphanage. "I can't leave him back there by himself," She said, standing and moving past the legs in the isle, making her way back to sit next to him. Though she let a hit of space between her and the kid. "You seem a little young to be here by yourself," she said after a few second of silence. "I'm Amber by the way." LinkyGirl LinkyGirl Raku Raku

Mac shrugs. "He might be, but lets not confront him..... for now." He had almost finished his sentence before Amber gets up. Watching her head towards the boy he shakes his head and looks at Seros. "Let's see how she does on her own and if something happens... lets hope it will be easy to resolve." FireMaiden FireMaiden Raku Raku

Seros
Gideon Crowne

Seros nodded to Mac as he suggested that they not talk to the boy right now. That boy was probably a little nervous, cause he didn't seem familiar and he may have considered them as part of a pack. Well, they basically were a pack. A couple seconds after Mac spoke, Amber decided to venture back and sit with the boy. "Sounds like a plan" he responded to what Mac said nest.

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Sagitta was startled when the woman had made her way back to sit by him. He jumped a little when she spoke up, but recovered and looked at her. She said that he looked a little young to be on the bus by himself. He was only 14. Next she introduced herself to him. "I-I'm Maverick" he said with a slightly nervous stutter.

FireMaiden FireMaiden LinkyGirl LinkyGirl

She paised, before giving the boy a sweet smile. "It's nice to meet you Maverick," She said, her voice softer than how she originally addressed him after seeing how he reacted. "Sorry if I startled you. I didn't mean you," She said, paying a little to send a glare at the boys she came with. She could hear them after all. "Anyway I only wanted to make sure you're okay." LinkyGirl LinkyGirl Raku Raku

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Sagitta didn't feel as nervous when Amber smiled at him. It gave off a welcoming feel. She made another comment and apologized for startling him. He just gave her a little smile to tell her the apology was accepted. Then she said she wanted to make sure he was okay. "Y-Yeah. I'm alright" he responded.

She cocked her eyebrow at his response. He didn't sound...confident, but he didnt sound like he was lying either. So she nodded, "Alright. Then, may I ask why you're alone?" She asked, beforr pasuing and adding, "It's okay if you don't wany to answer, I understand." LinkyGirl LinkyGirl Raku Raku

Mac ignores Amber's glare and sits comfortably in his facing the front. He kept his hearing focused towards the back and stayed quite. Once they neared the town he leans over to Seros and asks, "are you sure this place might be good?" Raku Raku FireMaiden FireMaiden

Seros
Gideon Crowne

Seros heard Amber and the boy, Maverick, talking in the back. It was typical Amber. She was looking out for the little guy. She shot them a quick glare before turning back to the boy. As they got closer to town Mac asked him if this place was good. "I think so. I haven't been there yet" he replied.

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Amber next asked if why he was sitting alone. He was about to answer before she added that she understood if he didn't want to answer. "No, I'm really okay. I just like to be alone sometimes" he responded. It seemed like his fears weren't realized as they, well she so far, seemed pretty nice.

Again, She gave him a small soft smile, "I can understand that. I unforntuanlltly don't have the luxury that often," She chuckled, briefly looking out the window to see where they were. A small smile crept onto her face, since it wasn't often that she was able to enjoy the city in a recreational sense often. "Now," She said, lowering her voice even more, "Did you know there's a group home for people like us?" She asked, knowing that he would know what she was talking about. From this close, it was obvious he was a wolf. LinkyGirl LinkyGirl Raku Raku

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Sagitta gave Amber a smile as she said being alone was something that was almost impossible for her. He had to say, this was the longest conversation he's had since his parents died. What she said next surprised him. She lowered her voice even lower and asked him if he knew there was a house for people like "us". He knew what she meant by "us". He never heard of it. Probably because he was never in the same place for more than half an hour unless he was sleeping and that he doesn't talk to people, so he wouldn't have heard anything about this house. "There is?" he asked, his tone was a little more enthusiastic but he still kept his volume low.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

His reaction made her smile, nodding a little. "Yep, and there's room if you're interested." She could smell more than just wolf, She could also smell hints of other places, but not enough to pin point. Public transport was never the most pleasant smelling of things. "It's kinda like a big family with lots of brothers and sisters. And Mac, the guy with the mulley up there," She said, pointing at the older wolf, chuckling a little more. Raku Raku LinkyGirl LinkyGirl

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Amber's reaction was to be expected. Seeing some kid who was nervous go from that to happy was a site. She told him that there was rooms available. She then said how it was like a big family. That made Maverick remember back when he had brothers and sisters. After that she somewhat introduced one of the men up front as Mac. He was still stuck on when she said family. He started to tear up, but didn't cry. He had to admit, it all sounded interesting to him, but he liked the way things were now. He was sure he'd stop by, maybe he might move in after a while. "That-that sounds nice" he said, wiping some tears from his eyes.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

She noticed the tears pretty quickly, and felt like she had said soemthing to update him. But he still looked happy at the same time. Maybe, bad memories? Soemthing to Do with family obviously, and that was common. She found that most of the kids who would wander through Mac's little group home had lost family. Infact, She came form a place where that was the only way to get sent there. But, seeing his reaction made her have a a little bit of a big sister reaction. "Aww, there's no need to tear up," She said with another sweet smile. Raku Raku

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Sagitta was fighting back the tears as the memories came back. All those day he spent playing with them all, they days he spent watching TV with his mother and father, the days that were over. He was coming closer to the brink of actually crying, but he was fighting them back hard. Amber tried to comfort him, so there was no need to tear up. "Yeah. Yeah, it's just that-that I had all that once" he said, tears welling up in his eyes as he rubbed them away.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

"But theres nothing wrong with it either," She said, adding that to her previous statement. And her assumption was confirmed to be right when he mentioned that he had a family at one point. "So did I. Before I foun them about a year ago," She said, looking back up to Seros and Mac with a smile. "I grew up in an Orphanage, so I understand more than you may think." Raku Raku LinkyGirl LinkyGirl (Last post for the night btw. It's like, 4 am)

Sam smile at the Lux, hoping to reassure the obviously nervous girl. She followed Echo as they went up to the house, the scent of wolves getting stronger. It smelt like a den, you could tell there was quite a few wolves living here. The fur on Sam's back stood up, she felt unsure of what to expect but her nature expected the worst.

She shook, hoping that would disguise the fact she was scared

LinkyGirl LinkyGirl Miss Mack Miss Mack

Maylea Lup
"Well that's good then." Maylea commented, at least she knew she was coming out of the situation intact now, "Then feel free to come inside, it's just wolves inside..albeit mainly in their human forms...not exactly the biggest fan of that part...but it's warm and there's plenty of food." May hoped that her brother had left some food in the kitchen otherwise she would have a hungry somewhat strange wolf on her hands, "Oh! And more wolves might arrive.......soon...just don't get freaked out...they're good...your good...we're all good." She murmured that last part to herself, she knew she was probably coming across a bit strong but she was happy to see another wolf.

After a couple seconds of somewhat awkward silence she hurried up the wooden steps of the cabin to the front door, she gestured with her tail for the other wolf to follow her, frowning she realised she couldn't just refer to him as 'that wolf'
"Wait! What's your name? I'm Maylea, my brothers in the cabin, he's called Matei." she "Hey Matei! I found a stray, I told him that we had food....so tell me you haven't ate it all."

Matei Lup
Matei chucked some more bacon onto the pan, he sniffed the air and frowned, he could smell his sister but there was the scent of someone else with her, he let out a low growl and looked at the door cursing his sisters ability to get into trouble. He rolled his eyes when she all but strolled through the door, "Hey Matei! I found a stray, I told him that we had food....so tell me you haven't ate it all."
"There's plenty bacon left here May" he put the bacon on the plate and shoved it across the counter towards May, "Anything else?" he asked sarcastically and she rolled her eyes in response, "Go change May, you promised you'd at least try being human." he then called out to the wolf, "Welcome to the cabin mate!"

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Malin(Jason): He hesitates when Maylea asks him what his name was and was wondering two things. If he should tell her and what name he should give to her. Since it was rare for him to use his human name and form, he decides too with his wolf name. He doubt he would ever see her again. He would maybe take some food, stay the night if it was offered, and then he planned on leaving the area. This wasn't going to be a permanent home for him. He hoped that there wasn't too may new wolves, maybe he should only stay for some food. He didn't want to really talk to anyone. "Malin," he says shortly before walking into the cabin after her. He didn't switch forms, not yet. He had heard a man comment to Maylea about trying to be human. He rolls his eyes, hoping that the man didn't see him do so. Why would anyone want to be human? Perhaps Maylea had the same views as him, preferring their true form as a wolf. Malin stands there for a few moments before switching to his human form, he had ripped up jeans on with a plain t-shirt and wasn't wearing any shoes. He stands there, feeling awkward, and not making a move.

Antisocial Antisocial

Matei Lup
"Nice to meet you then Malin." Matei shot him a warm smile, "We have bacon, eggs, toast and probably a bunch of other stuff." He shoved some bacon and scrambled eggs onto a plate and put it on the counter closest to Malin. He silently hoped that his sister had made the right decision, he knew that he had to help Malin out, or at least try to. The people at the cabin, mainly Mac, had let he and his sister join without any questions, they had saw two wolves in need and welcomed them with open arms. It was only right that Matei did the same.

And he was warming up to it, human life was easier; you didn't have to run around the woods for hours trying to catch a deer or rabbit, you didn't have to scrounge off of humans waste, you got to have warm showers (which he had fallen in-love with) and you didn't have to sleep on the hard forest floor in the poring rain (He would never understand why Maylea preferred that to the cabin) Everything was there to make everything else easier.
"There's more food if you want it Malin."

Maylea Lup
Silently cursing her older brother she shifted into her human form, her hair was hanging loose around her shoulders and she had a jumper on that was a dark green and some blue jeans, she was barefoot as usual. Maylea grabbed the plate of bacon offered to her and started to eat it, practically wolfing it down (and yes she could see the irony in that) She shot a surprised look at Malin when he shifted into his human form, she hadn't expected him to. "So....this is a safehouse right?" she hesitated and checked with her brother who replied with a nod, "Right. So why don't you stay here for a bit Malin? I get you might have the whole lone wolf thing going on, but we have food and it would give you a chance to get some rest and a few decent meals and the meals are actually decent." Not as decent as hunting your own food but still. "You'd have to talk to the owner of the cabin, Mac, and the others first May and Malin might not even want to stay" her brother cut in, ever the voice of irritating reason, she barely suppressed a frustrated groan, "Yes! Alright! Malin you'd be welcome to stay as long as the others don't all of a sudden decide that they don't want more wolves around and as long as you actually want to stay."

Maylea wasn't sure what to say or do, Malin seemed alright but she had known him for what was probably less than an hour, which meant that he could easily turn out to be a mass murderer, but she hoped and doubted that that was the case. Usually she would just be passive-aggressive and snarky but she actually liked this wolf. For one he was actually living like a wolf which was what she would be doing if her brother would let her and two he could have killed her and he didn't, which was a point in his favour. She weighed up her options as she finished her food, occasionally checking on Malin and Matei and what they were doing.

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Malin(Jason): He looks over at Matei to the plate he pushed close to him and he didn't need him to say directly that this plate was his. He slowly takes the plate and pulls out a chair. He was about to start eating with his hands before getting up and grabbing a fork and knife, almost forgetting about the human etiquette of using them. Though he wasn't in the human realm often, he remembered enough of what things were called and how to act, mostly. Malin had heard a lot of how to act and what to do and what things were from his younger sister more than his parents. He never understood why she was so fascinated with this way of life but he loved his sister and always listened as he should. Malin looks over to the two of them and wonders if they were siblings, they sure did act like it anyway but he doesn't ask. Instead he listens to them talk about the cabin and the other wolves. He had no idea how many others lived here and his instincts was to bolt when he heard that. He had no interest in sharing a place with anyone else, but getting food was nice. He takes a few bites of his breakfast before talking. "I might stay the night.." he mutters, unsure if he even wanted to stay longer than an hour. He was probably being a rude guest to them but he couldn't help it, he wasn't sure what to say. "Thank you for the food," he finally adds after a moment of silence. It wasn't their fault for the way he is and he wished he could explain this to them but it was impossible to do so. "When will Mac be back?" He wanted to know how long he had to wait and perhaps one night in the cabin wouldn't hurt him. It would be nice to get proper food and sleep.

Antisocial Antisocial

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Sagitta was surprised to here that she too had lost her parents. She said she grew up in an orphanage. He was glad he had someone who can relate to talk to. Memories came flooding back, and these ones were determined to break him. They were of the night they his parents died. The explosion that took them, the fire that claimed a few of his brothers and sisters. "I-I lost them so suddenly, and-and painfully. I couldn't even say goodbye over it's roar" he said as he started to collapse into the seat and looked at the ceiling of the bus.

"I know what it feels like," She said, her smile home as she have him a genuine look of caring. "But what matters is that you're still here, and their memory will live on through you," She said. "And that's the best you can do for them now." Raku Raku

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Sagitta wiped the tears from his eyes as he thought about that last thing Amber said. She was right. His parents would've wanted him to live a happy life, not dwell on the past. "I guess you're right" he said as a smile grew on his face. He leaned in and hugged Amber. "Thank you" he said.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Taken a little aback by the hug, She paused before returning it. "You're welcome Maverick "She said with a smile. Amber was very happy this was going well, and knew that the other two would have been worried, but she did this every so often. Raku Raku LinkyGirl LinkyGirl

Sagitta
Maverick Forrester

Sagitta pulled away from Amber. He was glad he could talk to someone about what happened. He really hadn't talked to anyone since the fire, so it felt good to get that off of his chest. Looking out the window to see that they were in the city, he wondered what they were doing here if they had a cabin out in the woods. "So, where are you guys going?" he asked with a smile.

Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back