• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wolfsbane

LLiam

Foggie
Firstly, I'm still kind of new to roleplay, especially forum-based. So, please excuse my lack of skills...

This isn't a very big roleplay, 5-6 people (not characters) at most. It is roughly based on various versions of the Red Riding Hood stories. I'll go ahead and say this: This is not a romance-oriented roleplay. Romance is accepted, but if it happens, I'd like to see a gradually growing relationship instead of an unrealistic, instantaneous spark of immediate affection between the characters.

It takes place in a village, placed at the foot of two mountains and mostly surrounded by a thick forest except for small open areas the villagers use for various agricultural means. It's a peaceful town with the usual troubles of surviving in such a harsh environment. The real issue is the monster that plagues the town: a werewolf. It comes every full moon to take a victim, or a livestock sacrifice, from the village. When villagers begin getting killed outside of the usual cycle, the village calls upon a very small band of hunters known as the "red hoods", or "reds", to find out why and kill it to finally end their torment.

The wolf(s) in this roleplay can only be killed two ways: beheading, and wolfsbane. They are, however, affected by holy materials/ground.

please ask questions on the rp if you have any, and give me feedback on this if you want. I want constructive criticism that can actually help me with these things.

I find this to be quite interesting, being a fan of Red Riding Hood, myself. Tag me or PM me when this is up. I'm looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back