• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wolfenstein: The Sun Rises In The East

I like Big Haul quite a bit (probably a stuff mission) and Hearing Aid (probably an Intel mission) might be helpful as well... but I'm really quite interested in the mission Gouging the Eyes. That one definitely seems like it'll be very beneficial for us if we knock it out as soon as possible.

The other mission, Keys to the Vault, seems too much right now, by all standards. But perhaps the other missions might make it easier in the future, hmm?

✧ hearing aids/ a big haul

good point, but i'll go for either of the two moderate missions first.

I suppose going by that same reasoning, doing easier missions first will make the others less hard. Especially when it's called something like Hearing Aid, it's gotta.

I personally like the sound of A Big Haul.

Regarding your new questing RP, it unfortunately doesn't sound like something I would be interested in, so I would have to be out. However, you could always tag me in the first post and try to change my mind!
(Would you consider doing a medieval or maybe even a politics based one in the future?)

Market Time 2
pioca pioca felt felt ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Taji Taji KingofAesir KingofAesir amoeba amoeba official clown business official clown business The Omen of Death The Omen of Death ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R

It seems that everyone wants to do one of the easier missions, understandable... But so far we have one vote for A Big Haul... Does everyone agree with this or no?

And now to spend our currency!

Intel: 18
Money: 3,300

Personal upgrades:

1. +2 to any stat (50 Intel)

2. Increasing Weapon Skills by +10 (10 Intel)

3. Getting a Dog! Dog options are German Shepard (Nazis import), Kai Ken, Shiba Inu, Shikoku, and other Japanese dog breeds. (5 Intel) or 1,500 money (Japanese native dog breeds are extremely rare due to the Nazis. It's also hard to get a German Shepard due to most being trained for war.) (Also dogs live way longer due to Genetic tampering so they don't die until like they're 30 years old.) (Purchased) (Unavailable)
1. Armored (5 Intel) (Purchased) (Unavailable)

4. +20 Blade Skill (10 Intel)

5. Better Armor! Reduced damage you take. (10 Intel): Armor is better, if you have Better Armor base upgrade your armor is made better than current standard Resistance armor.

6. A Better Katana (5 Intel)

7. Better Guns (15 Intel): This gives you Nazi standard guns, if you get the Base upgrade for Better guns while having this, you guns are made to be better than normal resistance guns at that point.

8. Gaining a Skill! Skills are basically things your character can do like give Medical treatment, Build and create stuff, gather information better, know how to speak multiple languages. These make things easier and allow you to do more things. (10 Intel each for basic skills)(15 for advance skills)(25 for master skills)
1. Medical Skills 1
2. Engineering Skills 1
3. Learn English
4. Learn Any Language other than Japanese and German (Only one language)
5. Information Gatherer Skills 1
6. Acrobatic skills 1
7. Persuade skills 2 (15 Intel)
8. Ability to drive any Vehicle
Base Upgrades:
1. Better starting weapons (2,000)(10 Intel): This upgrade gives you some Current Nazi weapons that deal more damage and gives you a fighting edge. Works with all Resistance members.

2. More beds (2,000)(10 Intel): Allows you to house more Resistance fighters.

3. Better Armor (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you and your resistance fighters better armor to survive Nazis bullets better.

4. Explosives (3,000)(15 Intel): Gives you grenades, C4, and many explosive things for sabotage, destruction, and mayhem.

5. Hideout Defenses (3,000)(15 Intel): Makes your hideout more defensible against the Nazis should any find it and attack it.

Secret Missions: Hard missions to complete but the rewards are much bigger than the missions I give you normally.

1. Unknown: (10 Intel)

2. Unknown: (10 Intel)

Man, the secret missions became more expensive, we don't have the 20+ intel to double up on choices, and on top of all that we can't get a second dog.
This is an annoyingly hard choice to make, mainly due to the fact that spending Intel in any way means I guess I'm saving that 3300 buck for later!

So, I have several options in mind and I'll tell you my preferences in order:
  • Better starting weapons for the resistance, because weapons are cool and we need them to keep doing this kind of stuff. Now we don't need to roll 100s to make that buck, we just need those 50s.
  • Increase weapon skills. Same reason as the above, except Sanako is the kind of leader that might make use of these skills more than most of the resistance.
  • Secret mission 2. Doing one of these missions means we may actually have enough shit to spend next time we get to spend it. Plus, no one expects us to choose the second mission, and Sanako has it on good faith that this particular mission's difficulty is merely a facade. It'll be easy money for us, my friends.
Honestly I didn't remember if the base choices costed both resources at once. If that's the case, I just want to get them some weapons. Otherwise, see pioca's choice below.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back