• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pine Peaks IC || Werewolf Rp || [ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mia rose her head slowly behind the wild looking female. From here she could smell the other loner, the small wolf had only smelled a female in heat once before but she recognized it. A plan started to form but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to go through with it. This would be so demeaning.
She started to creep forward, trying to stay out of view of the male for as long as possible. As the pup sized wolf got closer she started to whimper like she was lost, hoping to distract the protective she-wolf with something else she can guard.
As soon as I have her attention then I’ll run.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Wolf
Janus gave the wolf a disinterested look as it stepped closer and attempted to puff its fur up, hard to do with the rain and wind. Highly annoyed with the fact that Sky would need a new cast and might need her shoulder reboken, the healer snapped his teeth at the rain and appeared completley unconcerned with or even interested in the heat coming from the bitch before him. He wanted Sky and get the human back to the infirmary. Moving closer to the female he kept one eye out for the human, eventually spotting a few strands of blond hair darkened brown by the mud. The girl didn’t even react to the snarling. Stupid girl. Huffing to himself, the Healer tapped his claws against the squelchy earth. That would take ages to clean out and only increased his temper.

Alexander Helhime - Hendrix Alpha - 25
Alex sighed, "I would tell you that you should have checked the weather before setting out because storms here get bad at this time of year. However you're new to the area so that would be a rather pointless thing to say." He glanced to his daughter and relaxed, "If they can help keep her at ease even just a bit then yes..." The man's words bothered him for some reason. Had he been kept in a dark cage all his life or something. "TV's are common things in most places, were you and your sister locked away or something?" He shook his head a bit, Chi would probably yell at him for keeping this man standing there in freezing soaked clothing. "Forgive my rudeness chatting can wait till after you take a warm shower and get out of those soaked clothes. I'll bring you some of mine for you to put on they should fit."
Cosmos Cosmos
Texangamer Texangamer

The female's claws stabbed into the wet ground flicking up with each further step, growling loudly at the male an tilting head at a slight angle, ears fully back and canines exposed, clearly ready to bite down for real should he touch the human female. At least she was until the small pup like wolf appeared, eyes immediately widening from slits to wide pupils as the large wolf paced towards the other hesitantly sniffing and pinning the other down in the mud halfheartedly, easy to escape if she'd wanted, the other was simply curious after all, and she evidently posed no threat pup or not, but with her instincts all over the place as her head shot back up to once again stare at the male viciously as she heard him step closer to the fallen girl.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Zenro gave a halfhearted chuckle at the comment on if he and his sister was locked up or 'something' well- the latter was certainly true, "No, no…. Nothing nearly as bad as that! Simply too busy to watch it I figure? I believe we used to have one as kids, possibly." he continued to spin the tale with a soft shoulder shrug. At the offer of the warm shower and clothes he gave a almost genuinely passionate smile and nod, "Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden, you're already letting me stay here after all, and I should be leaving soon to find my sister-" he faked concern well in his eyes, looking over back to the now shut door, a rather real sneeze soon escaping however which he tried to cover with his hand, a apologetic chuckle afterwards, "Bless me." he stated, though looking back once again back over at the small child he returned to his previous smile, "Well, I suppose a short shower wouldn't hurt~" he mused.

Oof. She knocked me down, I hope I’m doing the right thing.
Mia wriggled our of the female’s hold and darted to the side.
Okay here goes nothing.
She turned and yipped at the she-wolf, assuming the best playful pose she could in the mud.
Come on, I’ll lead you out of here you really shouldn't mess with a pack. And the human smells like him so he’ll probably just take care of her.
Once the female had turned to her, she turned and ran, yipping so the wild one could follow.
Please be playful, if you’re not this won’t work.

Roku

The day was much like any other for Roku, with him waking up early and scouring his territory for any trespassers or a possible source of food. He hated to admit it, but he was slowly starting to get bored of how his life was getting. There were rarely any challenging foes left for him to fight, as the warning signs he left deterred most creatures. He had to do so in order to weed out the weak and only have the strong come to him. But it seemed that there were no more suicidal wolves who wished to claim his land. Not that his land was worth anything anymore. Roku had murdered pretty much everything he could get his claws on, with the entire land being lifeless for the most part save for smaller animals, birds and insects. There was also the occasional animal that was lost or was fleeing from somebody. But that provided little entertainment as the one running was often weak and in no condition to put up a good fight.

Roku missed how fun doing what he did used to be. He received grievous wounds and had many close battles that gave him a thrill that he hasn't felt in a long time. Wolves are creatures meant to strive in groups, not alone. He knew this but refused to accept it, knowing that other wolves were not to be trusted. He cared very little about the two other packs and the relations between them. He was simply a chaotic but ultimately neutral force of nature. Evaluating such things was necessary for him at the moment, as the thought of expanding his territory became more and more attractive.

This was not the first time he had gone for a hunt outside of his land. Finding good prey was hard enough due to the weather. He had to eat quite a lot due to his size, with only the larger beasts satisfying him. Although he preferred to eat deer, the elk he had found this time would be enough. Upon spotting a small enough pack, he let out a massive roar that disoriented them and caused them to flee as they did not know how many wolves were after them. Picking the one that was isolated, he caught up to it and attempted to slow him down, with him later using his powerful jaws to clamp shut around the elk's neck, with the poor creature slowly choking on its own blood.

Roku had better. But he also had far worse and was not complaining. It was time to scout around outside of his territory for a bit, looking for a way to pass time.

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Winson - Human Form
Comet Comet Cosmos Cosmos

Feeling the familiar presence of Miley at his side, Styx continued to growl at the female at the door. He didn't know what Miley had against her, but he was glad that she was just as wary and violent toward newcomers as Styx was usually. Intruders didn't belong on his territory, and he was more than willing to murder them as they stood in front of him. Of course, he was perhaps a little distracted by the fact she was a female, a strong looking one, but that didn't stop him from wanting to attack. After all, he'd also attacked Miley when he'd first met her.

He narrowed his eyes at the intruder female, "Shelter?" He snarled, "Shelter is not given to intruders upon my territory. Now run, before I make you our next meal." He threatened, baring his human teeth.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winson - Human Form
hostage hostage Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

Admitting that she liked Garas was perhaps not the best thing to do. She cowered away as Tesak glared daggers toward her, the others voice dripping with violence. The promise that the Beta wouldn't harm her was a relief, but a wary one. Arty felt terrible, so certain she'd broken something now that couldn't be fixed. She never should have come here. It was more reassuring to get a nod from Tonx, whom hadn't ever really harmed Arty anyway, and didn't seem as angry as Tesak had. She was oh so glad that Garas also liked Arty back, but... she hated to even harm Tesak or Tonx, even if it was a mental thing.

As Tesak stormed out, Arty pressed back against the wall, trembling. The Beta wouldn't harm Arty for this, but she'd still punish her if she did something wrong. It certainly worried the Omega. She hadn't wanted to hurt Tesak, and she whimpered lowly, "I-I'm so s-sorry Garas! I-I-I wouldn't have c-come if I k-knew I'd hurt Tesak..."

Eddie / Mayhem - Loner - Wolf Form

A rumble of thunder rolled across the sky, and a nearby flash of lightning had Mayhem howling up at the sky. He didn't know where he was, the scent of electricity and rain downing out any clear territory markings. Not that Mayhem cared, he was just looking for somewhere to hide, somewhere warm to stay. He flattened his ears, howling again in annoyance at the sky, unaware that someone might have heard him.​

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Wolf
Janus heard another howl, even as his eyes spottted the pup wandering about that was momentarily knocked over by the loner female, even as it scrampered away and then attempted to play. Ignoring the pup, Janus’s ears twitched as he heard the second howl. Another loner?! Was it piss off the healer day or something? Janus snapped his teeth in irritation as he snapped at the female to back off. Something Jabus was not doing.

He let loose another howl, this one a warning at the loner to get the heck off this area of the forest or he would kill it, as soon as he took care of business here. That last part was not put into his howl towards this new loner.

Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

The female wolf growled viciously, at least until the sensation of the pup swirling beneath her feet lured away her attention once more, eyes tracing after the playful small thing her curious instincts kicked in and with a tilt of her head she went over again, still large an imposing as she let out a loud, somewhat pup like bark at the small thing, as another howl erupted her eyes shot into slits, one final glance at the human female with a glare to the male almost as though threatening him not to hurt her 'find' before bounding off after the pup into the forrest, his howl of warning ignored.

Bounding off she soon took ahead in pace of the female, instead eyes remained slit and nose snuffling the air, the scent of wet mossy ground and the pelting rain upon her coat causing her to sneeze in frustration as she let out a loud and snarling bark, there was someone nearby, someone in the neutral zone, her area- well, her instincts called it hers, but whatever of her brain she had, knew well there was more than herself as the dominant loner out here.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Zerai simply chuckled at his warning, canines sharp even in human form showing clearly as her crossed arms gave no movement, eyes locked still as she leant against the porch's wall, she knew better than to loose eye contact even with her confidence. "I ain't going nowhere till this storm is over, threaten all you want ya' big puppy I aint freezing out there anymore than I already have." she smirked, the female besides him only seeming to grow her smug nature, a 'mate' of sorts he's gathered, well, their spy that was, she showed no recognition of the girl, but the glint in her eye more than explained to Miley that she was in fact from the council, after all no other wolves acted as smug as theirs.

Leaning back a little more she took in a deep breath, "Ya know~ ya really shouldn't let your little playthings run off so easily, I mean, there's one trying to escape behind you right now mr. alpha~" She chuckled, giving a small gesture to the male Omega peaking out from behind the stairs, she didn't need to see him to pick up the wafting scent, one of the few clear things with all this damp weather, that and the cage trail or human exiting the house, another female.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Comet Comet explosiveKitten explosiveKitten scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

2F58DA96-7589-4BD3-97D4-5D50D58818EB.jpeg
coded by hostage hostage
8B3CBF3E-7287-45DA-8385-B0AD35BEC92F.jpeg
[class=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
padding: 15px;
Height: 10px;
Width: 170px;
margin-left: 40px;
transition-duration: 0.7s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;
margin-top:5px;
letter-spacing:1px;
[/class]
[class name=hover state=hover]
background-color:#D98880;
margin-left: 150px;
color:#ffffff;
width:150px;
[/class]
[div class=hover]mentions: Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

[div class=hover]tesák

Tesák stood dumbly in front of the trespasser as his words stumbled out. She felt a faint buzzing her head, slowly whining to a screech when the stranger spoke. Tesák clenched her hands together yet again, slicing open the wounds she had left before. Small rivulets of blood dripped down her wrists, but the pain cut through her tired state like an icy knife. She blinked once, then brought her hands up.

In a small motion, she had loosened her control on her wolf form the tiniest bit. Her form seemed to shiver, and for the shortest moment Tesák had transformed into a new being. She growled softly as her canines elongated, her face narrowed, and her eyes took on a bright yellow sheen. Then in another heartbeat she was normal. She was pleased with what she had done. Most often, just the sight of her partly shifted form was enough to scare a human into a drooling idiot.

Tesák gave him no time to react, crossing the distance between the two and swiftly moving to him. She let a small pocketknife slip from her pocket into her hand and aimed a blow at his throat. She stopped her hand suddenly, the blade of the knife inches from his throat, yet held the weapon tightly. She moved closer to the intruder, her body almost pressed against him. “Tell me who you are,“ she growled again, uttering the words in low tones yet holding such anger and force. She was closely aware of how much bigger he was than her, but held her ground, tense and muscled coiled like a spring.

[/div]

[/div]

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Wolf/Human
Janus glared at the female that ran after the pup. He moved towards Sky and grabbed her sweater, dragging her out from the brush that mostly hid her and prowled around her, studying the unconscious human. The wolf shook his head as he looked down at Sky and opened his mouth, grasping the girl’s sweater and beginning to drag her further out into the pelting rain that fell down upon them. The healer dropped Sky and thrust his shoulders under her, shifting her onto his back. Shaking his head, he turned and began heading a different way, disappearing into the forest and coming to a river near the house. Shaking the unconscious girl off him, he shifted into his human form and hefted the girl over a shoulder before heading into the river and picking his way across it. It was challenging, the water was high and rushing down towards him, twice knocking the healer off his feet and plunging them into the water, washing them downstream. It served to wake the human up though as she coughed and he helped her to shore before clambering our after her. Not saying a word, Janus grabbed her arm roughly and began dragging her towards the house, the rain washing away their scent, the healer highly annoyed.

Last edited:
Roku

Prowling through the neutral grounds outside of his territory, Roku had a lot more interactions with other wolves where he would let them go instead of killing them. Doing so outside an area where he was safe meant that the murder would not remain unnoticed, eventually building up to him being hunted down by groups of wolves. He had taken down groups before, but every single time, he had nearly been killed. He did not want him not being aggressive to be mistaken for him wanting to join the packs however, as he could care less for some meaningless title in a group with a bunch of weaklings he had to protect.

The rain had gotten quite heavy in a relatively short span of time. The coldness of the weather was not much issue due to the thickness of his pelt. What was a legitimate concern with the weather was that in rainy weather, scent would diffuse faster through the air, making it more difficult for him to remain hidden. That wouldn't be too much of an issue however, as he was the one that should be hidden from in the first place. It simply meant that he would had to be a lot more careful when stalking from a distance as he could be detected fairly quickly, especially if he is stalking another wolf.

After hearing an exchange of howls, Roku realized that he had wandered too close to a territory that belonged to a larger pack. Although he hadn't seen a good fight in a while, he was in no mood to kill himself by challenging the entire pack alone, meaning that he'd have to return to his home before he got spotted. Before sprinting back, he detected the presence of other wolves around him. There seemed to be a pup running through the woods all by itself. There was no doubt more wolves nearby, meaning that he had to leave before one of them caught his scent and could follow him. He watched from his cover within the darkness given to him by the trees and the shrubbery as a female wolf chased in pursuit of the pup. It seemed that Roku made the mistake of lingering there for too long; her barking meant that his presence was known. His eyes radiated a distinct red color that sent chills down the spines of all that knew of him and what he does. He slowly emerged while keeping his eyes on her, allowing what little light there was to poorly illuminate his dark pelt.

The howls nearly stopped Mia in her tracks, but now the wild one was chasing her so she couldn’t stop. She had to keep going. The sent of the neutral grounds made her slow down, but the smell of The Beast made her stumble.
Her rogue pack had come in contact before, with only her, her dad, and the leader surviving the encounter on his lands.
Aw come on! Why has he left his territory? Is he looking for food, or a fight?
The Beast was known by many rogues as the hunter of hunters, so really it didn’t matter what he wanted. To him a wolf could be food.
Mia turned to look over her shoulder, seeing the female she had “saved” barreling towards her.
Uh oh.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

It was a lot for him to take in at once, he noticed that she seemed to be in pain as blood dripped across her to her knife, he couldn't help but feel for her. It was evident to him that much more than just his intrusion was bothering her, and her shift only confirmed it if not causing him to almost shit himself with surprise. Something about it was a bit comforting, She's just like you Benji, this is good... probably. Just try not to be an ass to the girl who has a knife to your throat. Colter wished he could just partially transform and show her, tell her, that he was like her a... whatever they called themselves. Colter tried to remain calm and let the situation play out, "You know you're very pretty when not hulking out." Are you serious Benji? She has your life literally in her hands and of course your first reaction is to tell her how she looks. Just tell her your name Benji! He nodded and then finally complied, "Name's Colter. I know I'm just some stranger that wandered in with a corpse on my shoulder, but most people don't wolf out and try to slit the throat of strangers. You seem a little... well what I'm trying to ask is... are you alright miss-? Colter left an empty space in his question so she'd give him her name, all the while he couldn't break eye contact with her, not that he wanted to there was just something there he couldn't explain... something hypnotizing.

hostage hostage

Miley wanted to slam the door on her face. Well, physically put her face in the door and slam it, multiple times. She wanted to smack the smug look off her face. Even though Miley was new to the council, she was sure she had more purpose than the twins. To her it seemed like they went around and just caused trouble. Things like that annoyed Miley. Her gaze moved over to Styx as he snarled angrily at the female on the porch. Miley huffed as the woman said she wasn't leaving then mentioned one of the Omegas. Her eyes moved behind them to no one there and back again. She huffed at the female as she turned to Styx amd smiled at him. "I would say just close the door and lock her out but up to you love. She's not in the pack, so she doesn't deserve to be here." Miley didn't even look at her again. She would've lunged at her if she did.
Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

His eyes widened when this new woman pointed him out to Styx, and internally he began to panic. Ohhhh, this is not good. I should have moved a long time ago!

But he refused to act guilty. Guilt would look suspicious. So instead he merely met the woman's gaze and held it for a moment, showing no fear, before turning and walking away before Styx could see him.

He made his way around the lower level, trying to see if he could figure out an alternate route outside. There was a back door through the kitchen, but there was normally someone in there. So that was out of the question. There were tons of windows, but could he even open those?

Upon taking that theory and testing it, he found that yes, in fact, he could open the windows. He didn’t want to go too crazy, not opening it all the way, just enough to wiggle out without getting rain all over the hall. That done, he reached over and closed the window again, glanced around, then took off into the woods, knowing fully well that his scent would be washed away with the rain, so as long as he stayed out of sight, it would all be fine.

He started to make his way towards the edge of the territory, sniffing around like he was looking for prey along the way, just to make it look like he wasn’t aimlessly wandering.

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human/Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
Sky stumbled along beside Janus, her arm gripped tightly, Janus not saying anything as he led Sky through the forest back to the house. Janus said nothing as he moved the girl through the downpour, the girl confused and both soaking wet. The healer shook his head as he made his way through the forest, hurrying towards the house as quick as possible to get dry.

The female stood up taller, eyes piercing around in a split second to the darkened form of the similar slightly smaller male wolf, teeth baring back in a snarl, to a wild he meant great loss, but to one such as herself- well, lets just say this wasn't their first meeting, her heterochromia blue and yellow eyes snapped sharply over in his direction, wet felt puffing in a warning to the male, a paw placing itself forwards into the mud harshly. Her not so pitch black but somewhat tinted fur caught the vague beams of light through the storm, and as though a movie scene a loud roll of thunder struck, the female wild not flinching, though evidently still keeping some scent on the strange new pup she'd chased after.

Her form was larger than his, even if his bulked more muscle, as someone who lurked only more recently through the neutral zone she'd come in contact many times, but her speed beat his by a short stretch, and her instincts were unrivalled, an odd mixture of a lack of pure brawn accompanied by a mindset of nothing more than what is needed.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Mia sat for a moment gasping in breath, her small body not much for long distances. The wild one had stopped, most likely smelling the Beast. Evidently seeing him to as she puffed up her fur, staring in a direction.
Oh no I can’t take off like that again. And if she gets into a fight with the killer rogue then, well then she’ll die.
The small wolf growled softly in annoyance, she couldn’t let the female die NOW. She had just gotten her out of pack territory to HELP her not KILL her. Grr.
The small pile of black fur started to inch closer to the wild one till she could see the loner with territory. Her instincts making her growl softly in warning, but he seemed to be at ease. Maybe without being in his territory he wouldn’t fight/kill them.
Mia looked to the- she really needed a better name than “the wild one”- and whimpered softly trying to get the female to leave with her.
Come on, we have to find shelter anyway.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Danielle Hendrix Age 4
crying-little-girl-stock-picture-3404179.jpg

Dani just looked at her dad as she just saw the man she didn't like the man Dani didn't like anyone or other than her dad or her mom she just pout as she fell on the floor since she was on the floor on a table when she fell but she hit her head she just started to cry she went over to her dad. Dani just robbed her head" daddy it hurts" she say as she went to hug him she just cried Dani just held onto her dad " where mommy" she sniffed as she cried a bit Dani just huged her dad as she just yawned a bit she was still tired she just had her hand on her eyes as she was crying looking at her daddy. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
The large female continued to snarl, though almost as though reading the other male expression she softened, fur relaxing as she stood up more straight, she had no understanding of words or gestures, but the basics of wolves, that she could gather. With a small huff she turned, spotting the young suposped pup she tilted her head as it whimpered at her, shoving it lightly forwards with her snout, she'd only meant to sniff, but the size difference and her unknown strength made the action in fact push her rather a rough deal, pawing at her a few moment later with an unimpressed sense, the female in heat seemed uninterested in mating with her, as though only staying through obligation to protect another thought to be young loner.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat IamaKittyKat

Mia had seen wild ones before, though usually they had been killed by her rogue pack before she had a chance to try to introduce herself. But now that she was interacting with this one, she was annoyed. The female seemed to have no human sense at all, pushing the small wolf down with her snout! Though it looked like she was trying to just sniff her, but still. Annoyance made her nip at the wild one as she tried to paw her.
Stop it I need to get up.
Once she got up she started to walk away, grumbling. She decided she didn’t necessarily care if the female followed her, she wasn’t playing puppy anymore.

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos

Janus Kagore-24-Healer-Winson-Human/Sky Avena-19-Omega-Winson-Human
After a few hours the healer and human made it back to the pack’s yard, Janus stopping and bringing Sky to a halt as he caught the scent of loners in the area and not just one scent either. Snarling, the healer spotted one talking to Styx and that favorite concubine of his before dragging Sky around the house to the the back door where he picked up the strong scent of male. Well at least that was semi more pleasing than the loner outside and walked through the back door into the house, making his way to his room and throwing her onto the bed as he then went to grabbed some clothes that he began changing into. The healer ignored Sky as he pulled on some dry jeans and walked towards the female. Yanking her up by an arm, Janus forced the human to strip, watching to make sure she did so. When she was completely devoid of clothing, the healer grabbed her clothes and dropped them on the floor before getting up. “What...”

“Shut the fuck up human.” The healer’s anger belied his calm tone as he got up and went to a dresser, pulling out scissors and fresh bandages. Pulling her with him, not caring that she pretty much fell out of his bed, she was dragged into the bathroom where Janus ran hot water and waited for the tub to fill. Shoving her into it once the water had been turned off, he leaned against the door, staring as the girl looked around. “Oh please woman. I’m here to ensure you don’t drown and clean yourself up. Unlike those mutts I killed earlier, I know better than to touch what is my brother’s property. You’ll have to figure out how to bathe with one arm.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back