• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Wolf Pack: Survival of the Strongest

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
A click echoes through the room as you open your emails, unaware of the danger you will be put in as soon as you read the first message. The lights dim in your room, and you feel a chill. You assume that the electricity has just gone down, but you know what they say about assuming; it makes an ASS out of U and ME. Your email soon loads, and you see if have (1) unread messages. You click on the email at the top of the list.

Send New Email
New Email Received
WolfPack@gmail.com

Welcome To The Pack

Listen, I don't have much time.

In exactly 24 hours from now, a guy dressed in a black suit will knock on your door. Answer it, or he will smash your window and drag you out. Follow him and do as he says. Do not try to resist. Do not try to run. Do not try to escape. Just follow any orders given, and you might just live to see another day. Trust me, please.

Once you arrive at the place he is taking you, let him do what he is going to do. If you don't, it will go wrong. Once you are free, come to find me in Block 24, Cell 5. I will give you more information.

Oh, and one last thing: do notniofenabvuirw fgu7mreawimmucivubhpao[ iwrg c0]Q#[K{:MCDNKJA\VGF;WEOHI; ryhwoIEHFNIUEW HRQ'WOPljd

[PQFJQEPOTH FWOEIRJIUCUWEI[PQ#'Ldx,';mascnkjsdbn dlk\sfheiowjfw[#KF[EWKfmrieahgoinslkdncdsjanvcm;sgsjmsklv;m aL#jcnvs................................................

You sigh, and log of the computer. It was probably just spam, so there was no point in worrying about it. Don't you just hate it when people send things to you as a joke?

For the next day, you go about your daily life, living as you should. A men dressed in a black suit knocks on the door.

Whatever you do, even if you resist, even if you run, even if you escape, you wake up in a hospital-like room. Next to you is a table, with an empty syringe lying on top. You lift up your arm, and see a hint of blood. Did they put whatever was in that syringe inside you? You didn't want to find out... The man in the black suit entered the room, looking at you with no emotion. You are too weak to talk, but he explains everything.

"Hello, I see you have woken up. I am incredibly sorry for the way I transported you here, but I had no choice. As for what has happened... I have inserted a strand of DNA inside of you, which has changed your, ah, species, if you could put it that way. You are now an animagus, transforming into either a wolf, fox or bear. Any other information is classified for now, but I can tell you this: you are about to enter the fight of your life. The strongest will survive, and the weak will perish. But, until then, welcome to the Wolf Pack."

So, is anyone interested in a detailed RP about the above piece of writing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vizriel said:
I'm In if your still adding people.
Cool!

I'm still in the progress of making the thread, because RL got me, but hopefully it will be up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back