• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Corgi

I am a Corgi *3*

Six friends are invited to another person's house. This person claims to be from their school and a new student and wanted to throw a party to get to know others. They convince themselves to go. Once they arrive, they're knocked out.

They wake up in a strange place. It is very large and much like a manor. They're each spread out among the manor, having to find each other in the run down place.

The twist-- The person who did this to them is among them, and wants blood.

@Zero Gravity

"He's a real cutie, am I right?"

"He's totally hot."

"What do you think about him Kyara-Chan?"

Kyara-Chan smiling timidly,
"I-I don't know..." She muttered, glancing to the side embarrassed.

"Awww, come one Kyara-Chan. You can tell us!"

"I-I think he's pretty handsome..." She said, staring at her hands in which her pointer fingers were touching and pulling away.

The girls awed, smiling and giggling to themselves as they took glanced at Akihiko Eiji and his friend.

"I like Hisoka." One of the other girls in their group stated.

"Yeah, he's pretty cute too."

The bell for dismissal rang and the girls said their goodbyes, going to their lockers. Kyara-Chan skipped over to hers, happy that she got to talk about her crush to her friends. She's always happy to talk about her crush to anyone, really.

She opened her locker simply and a letter fell out of it, cursive on the front addressing herself.
"Hm?" She hummed, bending over and picking it up. Kyara-Chan opened it and unfolded the piece of paper.

Dear Kyara-Chan,

I am new to the school and I was going to hold a party at my place and invite everyone in the school so that I could make more friends. You'll need to invite everyone you know to come to the party. The reason I invited you was because I wanted to get to know you specifically and your friends, since you seem very kind. It will be tomorrow at 485 Un Owen Drive at 6:00 PM.

I hope to see you and your friends there.

With Great Hope,

The New Student

Kyara-chan stared at the note, her confused face forming into a smile. Of course she'd go! All she'd have to do is message her friends. Kyara-Chan stuck the note back into the letter and grabbed her school bag, grabbing her phone, and rushing home.

When she arrived home, she pulled out her phone and sent the invitation in the group chat.

Meri Kamika, Yuuya Kamika, Akihiko Eiji, Hisoka Jun, and Emi Chihiro
me
I just got invited to a party by a new student! He/She asked me if I could invite all my friends to it and I figured you all would love to go! I hope you'll all be able to come. It's tomorrow at 485 Un Owen Drive, 6:00 PM!

~~

Meri Kamika picked up her phone right after she heard the buzz and read of ther text message, smiling as she replied,

Meri Kamika, Yuuya Kamika, Akihiko Eiji, Hisoka Jun, and Emi Chihiro
them
I just got invited to a party by a new student! He/She asked me if I could invite all my friends to it and I figured you all would love to go! I hope you'll all be able to come. It's tomorrow at 485 Un Owen Drive, 6:00 PM!
me
I would love to go! As would my brother! Thank you so much for inviting us!

She knew her brother would hate her for doing this, but it has been forever since they had all hung out together.

"Meri...." She heard her brother growl from downstairs.

Meri giggled ligthly, jumping into her closet and closing the door, hearing her brother march up the stairs and into their room. He went straight for the closet and swung it open, looking at Meri with an unamused face.

"I never said I wanted to go."

"I know."

"Why did you say that I did?"

"I want us to get out more! All we do is go to school, come home, eat, and sleep! We never hang out with them anymore..."

Yuuya paused for a few seconds before sighing.
"Fine."

Meri squealed and jumped up, tackle hugging Yuuya.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you~!" She cheered. She suddenly jumped up and ran to their closet, throwing him clothes he should wear, and throwing her yellow dress and black sweater on her bed. "There! Now we'll be matching like old times!"

Yuuya just stared at her with a blank face before getting up and throwing the clothes on his bed, seemingly fed up with Meri.

@Zero Gravity

Last edited by a moderator:

Hisoka Jun was busy lounging around in his room when he received the text from Kyara-chan. Akihiko was here with him, so their phones had both vibrated at the same time. And then vibrated again. It must be a group chat, or it could be someone texting them multiple times. That was unlikely though. Hisoka let out a slight hum as he read it over. A party? Sounded pretty cool, maybe Akihiko and him could go and chill out with all of their old friends again. "Oi, Hisoka," Akihiko grumped, bumping the other with his shoulder.

"What?"

"Let's not go to this party."

"Why shouldn't we, Bakahiko?"

Akihiko chopped him on the head, causing the other to hold his head in pain and shoot daggers at the other. He hated that nickname, it honestly just made him angry. That was their job as best friends though, making each other angry was the top priority.

"Well, I don't know. I'm just getting bad vibes about, I guess."

"You? Bad vibes about something? Never have I ever heard those two words in a sentence. I also never thought I would be forcing you into a social outing, but here I am."

Hisoka quickly sent a message to Kyara-chan saying that Akihiko and him were down for the party. The shaggy-haired male scowled at him, crossing his arms and looking away. Hisoka flicked the other in the head, shoving him down as they began to wrestle. They then began to laugh and laugh the night away.

===

Emi yawned, tired from all the homework she had received that night. Honestly, it just plain pissed her off. She hated homework, she hated her teachers, and she most certainly hated school. Not much longer, and she would be done. No more of all that worthless training. She'd become a professional fighter, like she's always wanted to be, then she'd be free from everyone and everything. Plus, she would get to pound people into a bloody mess for a living. What a rush. She stopped when she heard her phone buzz three or four times. She blinked, looking down at it. It was group chat with all of her friends in it. A party? Oh hell yes. She quickly typed in that she would be going, slipped off her bad, and quickly got to work beating into her punching bag hanging in the corner.

@Corgi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back