• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Wolf Dog Rivalries

OctoGarden

Watering my seaweed.
A jackal is an opportunistic scavenger capable of running up to 9 miles per hour for very long periods of time. He's willing to do whatever it takes to survive.

It's a dog-eat-dog world between two rival gangs, bounty-hunters, and just random by-standers. In his attempt to make his mark, Emerald Wolfwood forms the Jackal Runners to smuggle in drugs, weapons, alcohol, and most illegal medicines from other countries and planets. One member, Nicholas Aburaty, is tired of being the underdog and decides to create his own competitive gang, the Coyotes. The Jackal Runners have established a reputation of being the most dangerous and infamous group of bootleggers in the solar system, practically monopolizing the smuggling business. The Coyotes, in order to one-up the more organized Jackal Runners, will sabotage deals and steal customers from the Jackals. The two groups are fierce rivals and are constantly at each other's throats, using any excuse to kill each other.

Emerald Wolfwood is smart, cunning, ambitious, and has a disconcerting presence. Something about him just creeps people out. He created the Jackal Runners. As he got older, he began losing his touch; he made slip-ups, was close to being caught by the Authority (government police), and this realization did not sit well with him. He became unstable. He was eventually "excommunicated" and replaced by his right-hand man Ryan Kane. Mr. Kane is very much like Emerald in ambition and cunning, and though he isn't as strict as Emerald was, he likes to get things done.

The Coyotes have had one leader, who is still in charge, Nicholas Aburaty. His right-had man is Jack Zimmerman. Nicholas isn't as intelligent as Emerald; his ambition is driven by envy and pride. He saw how successful Emerald was becoming, and wanted a piece for himself, so instead of being "second in heaven," he'd be "king in hell;" he made his own gang. He's a notorious glutton. Everyone's convinced that his appetite will be the death of him. Now, Jack Zimmerman is a simple country boy; he's all about having fun, and getting into the supply when he should be selling it. He's Aburaty's friend to whom Aburaty goes for advice; he's a lover, not a fighter, and really not dangerous at all.

So here it is folks! It's a mostly original idea and I'm happy to hear other peoples feed back/interest. The story had a few holes but I'm working on filling it out a bit more. I really want to do a roleplay based on this story, an action/adventure/romance story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back