• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Wohlodt -- Land of the Weisse

EredtOgon

This is the OOC for the "Wohlodt -- Land of the Weisse" RP.

Wohlodt: Land of the Weisse

Scenes start with the GM coming in and giving an establishing post. I will set up the environment, give lore within the context of the post, and control all NPCs. Feel free to use my own posts for meta-gaming purposes, so long as that translates to character development. Still, I'm fairly lenient when it comes to meta-gaming.

Once I make the establishing post, the order in which you guys may submit your posts is as follows:

• Penumbra
  • HighSanguinaryPriest
  • Destructus Kloud
  • Petroshka
  • Rhianni
On each of your turns, you have 3 days to get your post up, to request a 2-day extension, or to simply pass your turn in the accompanying OOC thread. Don't be afraid to pass. I fully expect a fair bit of passing to go around. That's perfectly normal. It's more important to keep the ball rolling through each of our turns than it is to make sure we all can keep posting on time.

As the GM, I will have the ability to post in-between your turns at my discretion. This may be the case if an NPC needs to interact with the group, etc. I also have the ability to close up the current scene, make any final remarks, and then move you guys to the next plot-point if necessary. That is to say, I can, and will, force the plot train to leave the station. I will give you guys fair warning before I do this.

Character Sheets

Name:

Appearance: Paragraph or Face claim. If you're going to use an anime face claim, for the love of god, don't use a well known character. I don't want to see Luffy or Roronao Zoro, or Naruto, or Sasuke, or Iruka sensei, et al. I WILL VETO SHEETS DOING THIS.

Bio: Paragraph

(Note: Give paragraph-level descriptions of your character's ability regarding the following stats. We're not using dice, here, people. I need to have a very good idea of what your characters are capable of.)

Strength:
Dexterity:
Stamina:
Perception:
Fortitude:
Balance:

Equipment: (You get to create 2 items with their own in-story lore for use in the RP. They need to match up with your class and bio, so no street urchins having portable tactical nukes or any BS like that. Character sheets need to be approved by me before they are accepted.)

Lore of Wohlodt

Please note: This section will be expanded upon as time goes on.

The Races

Elandian:

The Elandian's are a large seafaring monarchy on the western coast of the continent of Veictis. They have a complex religious and legal code, as well highly intricate and elaborate ceremonial rites. They follow a 5 month calendar of 80 days for each month, with the exception of the last month, which is 40 days long. Further, an additional week is always observed at the end of the year which is not part of the month. Weeks are 8 days long.

They are darker skinned. Having said that, the climate of the world isn't conducive to large amounts of melanin, so everyone is still fairly light skinned. No one's browner than your average upper class Mexican, so to speak.

Major industries are fish, textiles, and animal meat products.

Urhyk:

The Urhyk is a constitutional republic with a strong culture of formal debate and higher education. They are fairly advanced, and have made progress in the sciences, arts, astronomies, mathematics, and engineering. They rely on much trade between the nations north and south of them, and also on trade with the Stiegbav Generalissimo. Unfortunately, an air of distrust and active hostility exists between the Stiegbav and the nations on the East coast of Veictis. (Stiegbav is on the west coast of the next continent over.)

The Urhyk currently have a different calendar, which observes 10 months of 34 days. There is a leap year every three years with an additional month of 32 days observed.

Backlanders:

Backlanders are the various vagabonds, wastrels, salvaging men and women, bounty hunters, mercenaries, contract killers, what-have-though. They live in the interior lands of the continent, and general travel between the coastal nations and urban districts.

Last edited:
Quick note: If it seems like my replies are a bit short and curt at the moment, it's because I'm currently near the end of recovering from a hand injury. I still need to take it a bit easy, but will have longer and more elaborate posts as time goes on.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Since we're not using dice, those stats should be described textually. Give a more or less accurate description of what your character is capable of regarding those stats. Later on when the campaign starts, I will more or less match up what you write with the capabilities your wrote in your character sheets. In other words, take dexterity: If you write that your character is a clumsy oaf, then you won't really be able to have them doing acrobatic stunts in the RP, etc.

Kloudy Kloudy Nope! :D I actually have a fairly busy work schedule, so I need to keep things as minimalist as I can on my end, and having one thread for all OOC information and one thread for the in-character RP helps with that.

Having said that, I am fairly new the site and how things operate around here. If you guys would like something specific, I can try to implement it for you.

Did you guys want me to come up with a barebones dice ruleset? It would be very simple, simply a revised list of stats and character skills. Dice rolls would occur whenever a skill is used, and success on beating the difficulty number.

Name: Veric Nailo
Race: Nymerian Republic

Appearance: 5'8", caucasian male, Dark Brown hair, and Mahogany eyes. Several scars cris cross his torso, along with a few on his face, giving him a rather mean appearance. He is usually clad in his standard issue Einharjar Combat Armour (Manufactured from reversed engineered Post Intergalactic Armour)
Helghast_DesertTrooper_GillesK.jpg

Bio: Veric was born in the Nymerian Republic to the far north (As far north as one could get without freezing outright), Into a hostile and inhospitable land. His survival after his first year of life, proved he was strong enough to brave the harsh north. From the time he could speak, he was taught skills in survival and service to the Republic was the highest honor one could recieve. By the time he was 12, he was inducted into the many Military Youth accademies, where from day in and day out, he was drilled, beaten, and taught how to serve his people. It quickly turned out, he had the making for a pathfinder, But when hes Aced the CQC exams, he was quickly selected to recieve training as a Republic Shock Trooper. For the next eight years, he studied and trained under a regiment of Nymeria's finest, until he proved himself to be worthy of being promoted to a full brother of the battalion. For the next four years, he climbed through the ranks, leading raids on enemy encampents and entrenched positions, leaving a trail of bodies and destruction.

(Note: Give paragraph-level descriptions of your character's ability regarding the following stats. We're not using dice, here, people. ;) I need to have a very good idea of what your character's are capable of.)

Strength: Barrel Chested; Veric isn't the strongest in his unit, but can still carry his own and pack a wallop. (6/10)
Dexterity: Knife Catcher; While others in his unit are skilled at knife throwing, Veric has taken his dexterity even further by catching those thrown at him. (8/10)
Stamina: Track and feild; Catch me If you can (5/10)
Perception: Alert Coyote; Good luck trying to sneak up on Veric. (6/10
Fortitude: Flame Retardant; It is very hard to kill Veric due to years of conditioning and training. (8/10)
Balance: Catlike; Being a Shocktrooper means you have to be light on your feet, and make gravity your bitch at times (6/10)

Equipment:
Einharjar Combat Armour: Reversed Engineered from Post Galactic Combat Armour, the Einharjar varient, is the latest in advaced combat hardsuits employed the the Shocktroops of the Nymerian Republic. Featuring a sealed helmet with full Heads Up Display, along with 90 minutes of Air, the suit is designed for maximum survivabilty in even the harshest of climates. While light weight, the suit is adequately armoured, allowing for maximum mobility. The only downside being it runs off of standard Power packs, which could lead to the wearer becoming immobilized if not changed out every two days of use

Odin Advanced Cambat Rifle: Standard issued, Shocktroops make use of this weapon in almost all theaters of war for almost 25 years. Sporting a bullpup build, the Odin ACR fires 5.56mm Surplus and other specialized ammo chambered for it, a favorite being the Jackhammer rounds. Light weight and rugged, this weapon was designed to survive the most harshest of battlefields with minimal mantainance. The Odin sports a tac rail, and built in suppressor, along with a 30 round Magazine and ammo counter.

2ffd88fda31b390eb2b516a0f5a18ead.jpg

Last edited:
This is the OOC for the "Wohlodt -- Land of the Weisse" RP.

Wohlodt: Land of the Weisse

Scenes start with the GM coming in and giving an establishing post. I will set up the environment, give lore within the context of the post, and control all NPCs. Feel free to use my own posts for meta-gaming purposes, so long as that translates to character development. Still, I'm fairly lenient when it comes to meta-gaming.

Once I make the establishing post, the order in which you guys may submit your posts is as follows:

• Penumbra
  • HighSanguinaryPriest
  • Destructus Kloud
  • Petroshka
  • Rhianni
On each of your turns, you have 3 days to get your post up, to request a 2-day extension, or to simply pass your turn in the accompanying OOC thread. Don't be afraid to pass. I fully expect a fair bit of passing to go around. That's perfectly normal. It's more important to keep the ball rolling through each of our turns than it is to make sure we all can keep posting on time.

As the GM, I will have the ability to post in-between your turns at my discretion. This may be the case if an NPC needs to interact with the group, etc. I also have the ability to close up the current scene, make any final remarks, and then move you guys to the next plot-point if necessary. That is to say, I can, and will, force the plot train to leave the station. I will give you guys fair warning before I do this.

Character Sheets

Name:

Appearance: Paragraph or Face claim. If you're going to use an anime face claim, for the love of god, don't use a well known character. I don't want to see Luffy or Roronao Zoro, or Naruto, or Sasuke, or Iruka sensei, et al. I WILL VETO SHEETS DOING THIS.

Bio: Paragraph

(Note: Give paragraph-level descriptions of your character's ability regarding the following stats. We're not using dice, here, people. I need to have a very good idea of what your characters are capable of.)

Strength:
Dexterity:
Stamina:
Perception:
Fortitude:
Balance:

Equipment: (You get to create 2 items with their own in-story lore for use in the RP. They need to match up with your class and bio, so no street urchins having portable tactical nukes or any BS like that. Character sheets need to be approved by me before they are accepted.)

Lore of Wohlodt

Please note: This section will be expanded upon as time goes on.

The Races

Elandian:

The Elandian's are a large seafaring monarchy on the western coast of the continent of Veictis. They have a complex religious and legal code, as well highly intricate and elaborate ceremonial rites. They follow a 5 month calendar of 80 days for each month, with the exception of the last month, which is 40 days long. Further, an additional week is always observed at the end of the year which is not part of the month. Weeks are 8 days long.

They are darker skinned. Having said that, the climate of the world isn't conducive to large amounts of melanin, so everyone is still fairly light skinned. No one's browner than your average upper class Mexican, so to speak.

Major industries are fish, textiles, and animal meat products.

Urhyk:

The Urhyk is a constitutional republic with a strong culture of formal debate and higher education. They are fairly advanced, and have made progress in the sciences, arts, astronomies, mathematics, and engineering. They rely on much trade between the nations north and south of them, and also on trade with the Stiegbav Generalissimo. Unfortunately, an air of distrust and active hostility exists between the Stiegbav and the nations on the East coast of Veictis. (Stiegbav is on the west coast of the next continent over.)

The Urhyk currently have a different calendar, which observes 10 months of 34 days. There is a leap year every three years with an additional month of 32 days observed.

Backlanders:

Backlanders are the various vagabonds, wastrels, salvaging men and women, bounty hunters, mercenaries, contract killers, what-have-though. They live in the interior lands of the continent, and general travel between the coastal nations and urban districts.

The Nymerian Republic

Kissing the border of the northern wastes lies the Nymerian Republic. While other civilizations struggle to survive in the harsh lands, the Nymerians Thrive, making them Hardy, Advanced, and Extremely Militaristic, the harshness of the north has made them into hardened survivors. Thanks to their close proximity to the frozen wastes, the Nymerian's have become quite advanced, thanks to the looting and reverse engineering of advanced technology. While they haven't been in a war in a few decades, they still get their fair share of bandit raids and cyberwolf attacks, along with the occasional skirmish with their southern neighbors. While not outright Xenophobic, they are extremely wary of outsiders.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest , Please make the following modifications to your character sheet:

Please reduce one of either dexterity, stamina, or perception to below average. Your Einharjar Combat armor also requires galactic-era charge packs for proper functioning, and will enter a power-down state without sufficient charge. Galactic-era charge packs are beyond current manufacturing technology, and your character will incur heavy penalties to dexterity, stamina, and perception, should you run out while wearing it.

Also, your Odin Combat Rifle fires standard-issue military surplus 5.56 rounds, and will jam if it overheats or if it receives exposure to sudden extreme temperature changes, such as being dropped in ice water and then fired, et al. But your character is well trained, and so he knows how to handle his weapon to minimize this. All other components of the weapon are fine.

:edit:

Excellent work on the Nymerian Republic, by the way.

Kloudy Kloudy All righty, then. : 3

Name:
Kypher Hawthorne

Race:

Backlander

Mercenary

Appearance:
25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0--art-drawings-anime-guys.jpg

Bio:
Kypher couldn't quite remember much of his childhood. He was the son of a bounty hunter and a scavenger, so he presumed he had spent most of his time sifting through ancient technological crap and training to follow in his father's footsteps as a merc. Train your body. Train your mind. Train to be able to cut the nut off of a bolt. Train to learn to avoid the cyberwolves and survive in the harsh cold conditions of the north. Train to kill people for money. Train to steal for others or yourself. Train to steal from the supply trains.

It had been early on in his training that Kypher was discovered to be a prodigy of sorts. He had amazing hand-eye coordination and his reflexes were inhuman. Unable to comprehend why, his father decided that Kypher should choose how he wanted to fight, instead of just picking up a gun and learning how to shoot. Kypher, being the kid he was, chose the sword. A silly choice, given such times with the heavy emphasis on long-range combat, but his father believed that it would work. And so they trained.

It was only after his father's death, the man having been ravaged by cyberwolves on a mission, did Kypher's mother finally reveal what his father had kept from him until the end of his training. A sword of historical renown, akin to the stories of 'lightsabers' and energy swords. But this one was real and fully intact. Another parting gift as Kypher prepared to set off on his own journey into life as a mercenary, this time from his mother: a suit of armour to complement his skills. Another relic, this one needing patching up over the years. After accepting these tokens of love from his parents, although one now deceased, Kypher left into the dangerous unknown world to make a name for himself.

Years went by. Missions went by. Many dead bodies went by. A lot of money went to Kypher. It seemed his father's vision, working in tandem with young Kypher's silly decision back then, had proved to be an unparalleled success. Kypher was untouchable, using stealth when necessary, his blade as fast as it was deadly, as steady as it was precise. Although he was a mercenary, Kypher found thieving and bounty hunting to be the easiest and highest paying jobs around, so that's what he stuck to. It was only a matter of time before the jobs began to actually challenge his ingenious mind, bringing him here today...

Strength:
Whilst he can strike painful strikes with his hands, he generally relies on technique to incapacitate an enemy or his sword to swiftly slice through them.

Dexterity:

A masterful user of his tools, Kypher wields his sword quickly and precisely. This makes him physically capable of attacking, dodging or otherwise much faster and with greater skill than most people. He can handle nearly any weapon of a melee variety and is even somewhat skilled with guns.

Stamina:

Kypher can last a while when fighting, but his combat style is centred around quickly dispatching the enemy with surprise attacks or unsuspected deadly assaults.

Perception:

Kypher has prodigious reflexes and sight. His attention to detail is unmatched to the point where he is capable of countering nearly any melee attack and dodging incoming shots with insane reaction speed. If there is something he should be noticing, bank on it that he already has. Possessing conveniently clear vision, Kypher can also see in the dark rather well so that he doesn't even need his HUD most of the time.

Fortitude:

Kypher's body is not particularly sturdy. He has a wiry frame with small yet dense/compact muscles to maximise his speed and agility. He relies heavily on his armour and his ability to dodge incoming attacks to ensure his own survival.

Balance:

Kypher is a natural acrobat and is rather skilled at balancing, moving about precarious places without fail and moving his body in odd ways to traverse a space. This contributes to his impressive agility as he incorporates it into his fighting style. He never falls, misses a jump or stumbles and is always light on his feet.

Equipment:
'Arrogant' Mk IV - An advanced relic recovered from an era of great advancements, this particular weapon was used by elite infantry soldiers and officers for superior close combat effectiveness. An energy sword of sorts that super-heats a carbon nanite blade within a magnetic field to form a plasma blade capable of slicing through nearly any conventional (current era) material. Materials more durable than steel will take time to cut through, however. The sword may be unable to function properly in extremely cold conditions, if it runs low on power or if the magnetic field is destabilised somehow. If it runs out of power, only the material blade is left, which is susceptible to breaking.

'Informed' Mk III - A solar-powered galactic-era reconnaissance watch. With it he will be able use tactical information of his surroundings that the others will not have access to.

(Confiscated)
'Dauntless' Mk II - Another salvaged memory from the past, refitted with various current era parts to restore functionality, this suit of armour is light weight and very flexible, acting as a durable second skin for the wearer. It allows for easy movement with a still rather impressive mix of ceramic and durasteel coatings and plates to maximise high-speed combat survival. The legs, arms and head all have slots for modifications, but there is currently only a 'current era tech' HUD and water rebreather in the headpiece. This armour set requires some 'galactic-era' charge sets to function, but the power drain is greatly alleviated by more small solar powered generators taking off a lot of the strain.

9c5781ac79c0eed69bdd0a763f8eb6a4--logos-body-armor.jpg

Last edited:
Kloudy Kloudy , Please make the following changes to your Character Sheet:

I am confiscating your MKII Armor and making it available as loot within the A Matter of Arachnophobia campaign. Also, your MKIV runs on charge packs only. You can gain unlimited usage, however, from the Ekso-3 Matter Inducer. If the MKIV runs out of charge, it is brittle and may break. Also, your character can not strike bullets out of the air, and will be severely wounded if shot with a bullet.

Please max out your balance and dexterity. Kypher should be able to handle any object as a melee weapon, and should have such mastery over his balance that it is guaranteed he will never unconsciously fall, stumble, miss a jump, etc. I am giving you a solar-powered galactic-era reconnaissance watch. With it you will be able use tactical information of your surroundings that the other players will not have access to. (Tactical information will be sent through PM)

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest , marshmarrow marshmarrow , Petroshka Petroshka , Rhianni Rhianni , Kloudy Kloudy , I will allow only one more Galactic Era Tech as starting equipment. Whoever posts their character sheet up first will get to keep theirs, if they claim one. Also, you will be able to be killed in the game if it comes to that. I will give all of you fair warning, however. No one will die sudden, unavoidable deaths. Having said that, if you come across a sign that says, "Danger! Auto-Turret Security System Active! Trespassers will be terminated.", or something similar... well, you get the idea.

Awh, I liked the idea of striking bullets out of the air like a Jedi. xD

Well that sucks about my armour. I had thought I'd made it weak enough to pass. :3

Also, my energy sword has no blade, it's simply energy as I have described. The only material components that can get brittle and stuff is the hilt.

And hey, thanks for the watch! ^U^

Awh, I liked the idea of striking bullets out of the air like a Jedi. xD

Well that sucks about my armour. I had thought I'd made it weak enough to pass. :3

Also, my energy sword has no blade, it's simply energy as I have described. The only material components that can get brittle and stuff is the hilt.

And hey, thanks for the watch! ^U^

Edit:

In that case, I'm giving your sword a blade of nano-carbon and graphite. The Energy augments the material so that it has the properties you described, heating it up into a blue-white solid plasma form. As for the watch, no problem. :D

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest , Please make the following modifications to your character sheet:

Please reduce one of either dexterity, stamina, or perception to below average. Your Einharjar Combat armor also requires galactic-era charge packs for proper functioning, and will enter a power-down state without sufficient charge. Galactic-era charge packs are beyond current manufacturing technology, and your character will incur heavy penalties to dexterity, stamina, and perception, should you run out while wearing it.

Also, your Odin Combat Rifle fires standard-issue military surplus 5.56 rounds, and will jam if it overheats or if it receives exposure to sudden extreme temperature changes, such as being dropped in ice water and then fired, et al. But your character is well trained, and so he knows how to handle his weapon to minimize this. All other components of the weapon are fine.

:edit:

Excellent work on the Nymerian Republic, by the way.

Kloudy Kloudy All righty, then. : 3
The Einharjar Combat armour isn't powered, so perhaps it could be a reason his dexterity would be below average. And I thought by now, people would be making ammuntion at this point but i'll change the ammo type.

An airtight suit with a breathing system and a HUD will definitely need some kind of power source. But hey, at least you get your armour. xD

Name: Veric Nailo
Race: Nymerian Republic

Appearance: 5'8", caucasian male, Dark Brown hair, and Mahogany eyes. Several scars cris cross his torso, along with a few on his face, giving him a rather mean appearance. He is usually clad in his standard issue Einharjar Combat Armour (Manufactured from reversed engineered Post Intergalactic Armour)
Helghast_DesertTrooper_GillesK.jpg

Bio: Veric was born in the Nymerian Republic to the far north (As far north as one could get without freezing outright), Into a hostile and inhospitable land. His survival after his first year of life, proved he was strong enough to brave the harsh north. From the time he could speak, he was taught skills in survival and service to the Republic was the highest honor one could recieve. By the time he was 12, he was inducted into the many Military Youth accademies, where from day in and day out, he was drilled, beaten, and taught how to serve his people. It quickly turned out, he had the making for a pathfinder, But when hes Aced the CQC exams, he was quickly selected to recieve training as a Republic Shock Trooper. For the next eight years, he studied and trained under a regiment of Nymeria's finest, until he proved himself to be worthy of being promoted to a full brother of the battalion. For the next four years, he climbed through the ranks, leading raids on enemy encampents and entrenched positions, leaving a trail of bodies and destruction.

(Note: Give paragraph-level descriptions of your character's ability regarding the following stats. We're not using dice, here, people. ;) I need to have a very good idea of what your character's are capable of.)

Strength: Barrel Chested; Veric isn't the strongest in his unit, but can still carry his own and pack a wallop. (6/10)
Dexterity: Knife Catcher; While others in his unit are skilled at knife throwing, Veric has taken his dexterity even further by catching those thrown at him. (5/10)
Stamina: Gas Powered gazell; Catch me If you can (7/10)
Perception: Alert Coyote; Good luck trying to sneak up on Veric. (6/10
Fortitude: Flame Retardant; It is very hard to kill Veric due to years of conditioning and training. (8/10)
Balance: Catlike; Being a Shocktrooper means you have to be light on your feet, and make gravity your bitch at times (6/10)

Equipment:
Einharjar Combat Armour: Reversed Engineered from Post Galactic Combat Armour, the Einharjar varient, is the latest in advaced combat hardsuits employed the the Shocktroops of the Nymerian Republic. Featuring a sealed helmet with full Heads Up Display, along with 90 minutes of Air, the suit is designed for maximum survivabilty in even the harshest of climates. While light weight, the suit is adequately armoured, allowing for maximum mobility.
Odin Advanced Combat Rifle: Standard issued, Shock troops make use of this weapon in almost all theaters of war for almost 25 years. Sporting a bullpup build, the Odin ACR fires fletchettes, chambered for 5.56mm. Light weight and rugged, this weapon was designed to survive the most harshest of battlefields with minimal maintenance. The Odin sports a tac rail, and built in suppressor, along with a 30 round Magazine and ammo counter.

2ffd88fda31b390eb2b516a0f5a18ead.jpg

EredtOgon EredtOgon Btw, what is an average stat? Is it 5/10?

I don't know. I believe you guys came up with the numbers, not me, lol. Basically, I expect you guys to play your characters in accordance with your paragraph descriptions of their stats in your character sheets. If you stray too far from those descriptions in your performance in the RP, then I will hijack your characters temporarily and/or cause bad things to happen to them at my discretion.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest , your Einharjar power armor does require a power source. Also, people do make ammunition by this time: 5.56 mm rounds. Think of it as additional motivation to acquire loot, perhaps. All loot weapons will be far better, and the colored ammunition types do something special. Also, the Ekso-3 matter inducer will remove any need for charge packs; It will provide you with continuous power. There's only one in the game, though, and charge packs are a limited resource, after all... ;)

I'm dibsing that matter inducer lmao xD

I called it first!

I don't know. I believe you guys came up with the numbers, not me, lol. Basically, I expect you guys to play your characters in accordance with your paragraph descriptions of their stats in your character sheets. If you stray too far from those descriptions in your performance in the RP, then I will hijack your characters temporarily and/or cause bad things to happen to them at my discretion.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest , your Einharjar power armor does require a power source. Also, people do make ammunition by this time: 5.56 mm rounds. Think of it as additional motivation to acquire loot, perhaps. All loot weapons will be far better, and the colored ammunition types do something special. Also, the Ekso-3 matter inducer will remove any need for charge packs; It will provide you with continuous power. There's only one in the game, though, and charge packs are a limited resource, after all... ;)

Alright, so power packs and no fletchette rounds. And what is this about having an extra Item?

Kloudy Kloudy , Please make the following changes to your Character Sheet:

I am confiscating your MKII Armor and making it available as loot within the A Matter of Arachnophobia campaign. Also, your MKIV runs on charge packs only. You can gain unlimited usage, however, from the Ekso-3 Matter Inducer. If the MKIV runs out of charge, it is brittle and may break. Also, your character can not strike bullets out of the air, and will be severely wounded if shot with a bullet.

Please max out your balance and dexterity. Kypher should be able to handle any object as a melee weapon, and should have such mastery over his balance that it is guaranteed he will never unconsciously fall, stumble, miss a jump, etc. I am giving you a solar-powered galactic-era reconnaissance watch. With it you will be able use tactical information of your surroundings that the other players will not have access to. (Tactical information will be sent through PM)

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest , marshmarrow marshmarrow , Petroshka Petroshka , Rhianni Rhianni , Kloudy Kloudy , I will allow only one more Galactic Era Tech as starting equipment. Whoever posts their character sheet up first will get to keep theirs, if they claim one. Also, you will be able to be killed in the game if it comes to that. I will give all of you fair warning, however. No one will die sudden, unavoidable deaths. Having said that, if you come across a sign that says, "Danger! Auto-Turret Security System Active! Trespassers will be terminated.", or something similar... well, you get the idea.

I gave Kloudy Kloudy an extra item because he has opted for a melee only character with low defense stats, and will need additional tactical knowledge to compensate.

Or if you are referring to the "allow one more galactic era tech as starting equipment," I mean that only one galactic era tech equipment will be permitted out of the total remaining character sheets to be posted. If you have already posted your character sheets, then this does not apply to you.

If we fill the two additional slots, then I will permit a 2nd galactic era tech for a total of 2 more out of the remaining sheets.

I gave Kloudy Kloudy an extra item because he has opted for a melee only character with low defense stats, and will need additional tactical knowledge to compensate.

Or if you are referring to the "allow one more galactic era tech as starting equipment," I mean that only one galactic era tech equipment will be permitted out of the total remaining character sheets to be posted. If you have already posted your character sheets, then this does not apply to you.

If we fill the two additional slots, then I will permit a 2nd galactic era tech for a total of 2 more out of the remaining sheets.
kk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back