• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Wohlodt -- Land of the Weisse

"Prendre soin d'un verre?"

Name: Valvetine (Valvet) Garreau
Race: Elandian

Appearance: 6'0" 168lbs Tan skinned woman
46418578_p0.jpg

Bio:
Born to a not-so special family in the outskirts of a town Valvet didn't have much going for her her father was a miner and her mother was the towns nurse and doctor. She had higher than average education however she didn't care too much about it, When she grew up to a teen was when her life took a turn however. At home she felt like she wasn't going to go anywhere and there wasn't much of a future for her there, life was stable but boring and there wasn't really someone who caught her eye. Most of what she did was mechanical work, repairing village weapons, automobiles, house appliances and what not. So when she was offered a chance to visit and live in the larger cities she couldn't have been more happy. However life in the city wasnt as expected but Valvet knew her expectations were too high and didnt mind it. What she did mind however was the lack of privacy with all the people around and all the cameras everywhere. Although the safety against monterous fauna dropped rather significantly the danger of so many people in one area grew out of proportion and Valvet saw it first hand.

while strolling the streets trying to find a new job after she got fired from her last one Valvet saw someone getting mugged and decided to help, needless to say it went swimmingly. The person that she saved thanked her and she went on with her day as per usual. However the person she saved would show up again, in a unfavorable light. The person she saved was a drug smuggler and a sex trafficker, how she found out was by watching the tv and seeing an outline of him that she remembered. Now pissed off and feeling betrayed Valvet went onto the streets in search for him, after a while of searching the streets she found his hideout, there were drugs and weapons of all kinds but most importantly there were the girls hidden in the basement. She freed them and waited for the man to come back, and when he did she gunned him down in cold blood not letting him even attempt to speak.

After that experience she found out there were more than a few of people like him around so she took up his mantle and became a smuggler herself however she smuggled refugees from war torn places and weapons to poor villiages rather than slaves. This new business of hers wasnt anywhere near the word stable and it was quite exciting, after a while of this she noticed that she was getting quite a lot of people under her fervor they were mostly people and every folk but it was definitely something. So She decided to establish a information network of some kind bonded by a loose connection to her. She was starting to feel like robin hood taking from the rich and corrupted and giving it to the poor with the side effect of monetary gain of course. She smuggled more than just drugs, guns, she also smugged information.

Strength: Although not at the peak of human physiology Valvet is strong enough to lift herself up with ease and carry large bags of equipment and goods. 5/10
Dexterity: The smuggling business isnt for everyone, and not being able to aim a gun means your career is going to end quickly. 5/10
Stamina: Years of running from rivals and authorities means Valvet can jog for miles without breaking a sweat. 9/10
Perception: Being able to see things like booty traps, hidden enemies and signal lights are what keeps a shady character like her alive. 6/10
Fortitude: a few scratches and brusies the occasional gunshot and stabbings havent stopped valvet from doing her job, she has more than once accidentally set off an explosion near her and been shot in various places and still alive 10/10
Balance: Being quite and unseen is one of the more important aspects for her and she takes that to heart. 6/10

Equipment:
submachine-10.jpg
A homemade highly customization submachine gun, she can change to each variant almost on the fly
Aside from the obvious ones SMG 7 are for longer range shots and SMG11 is for armor piercing rounds
SMG's 4 through 6 are the most commonly used as they are compact and easy to carry.
SMG's 9 and 10 are the most stable when firing full auto
a single magazine usually holds about 45 9mm rounds
a magazine for SMG 7 however fire 15 5.56mm high velocity rounds and SMG11 fires 10 7.62mm armor piercing
However right now she can only use SMG variant number 4

Remotely detonated IED's - Valvet is used to making explosives out of whatever she can find, she can only carry about 4 and
48209501_p0.jpg

Last edited:
Petroshka Petroshka , Please make the following changes to your character sheet:

Love the sub-machine guns. Please pick one of the sub-machine gun variants mentioned as your starting equipment. Both 9mm and 5.56mm rounds are common and in standard supply. High Velocity, Armor Piercing, Incendiary rounds, et al, and most other types of ammunition *are* manufactured, but are harder to find.

Your character is not strong enough to send full grown men reeling with a kick or a punch. She *is* strong for a woman, however, so I will make her stronger than all other female player characters in the RP. She can kick down wooden doors.

Her remotely detonated IEDs require UHF Internet access to operate at distances over 1000 feet, you start the campaign with 4x Explosives, and require salt-peter, limestone, glycerin, and a network-aware container to make them (Charge packs are ideal, though there are other types of containers). Salt-peter and limestone are common in the back lands. Glycerin is rare, but you can improvise by using licorice root for a smaller boom. Also, you acquire stealth penalties when using the sub-machine gun.

If you acquire the recycling grenades from the Call of the Cyber-Wild campaign, you will have a continuous supply of explosives, so long as you retrieve the grenades afterwards. I love your character theme, by the way. I might use it during the course of the RP.

marshmarrow marshmarrow , Rhianni Rhianni , Please note: IED Devices and Sub-machine guns have both current day and galactic-era variants. Petroshka's equipment is current day tech, so there is still one more galactic-era equipment up for grabs. Also, Penumbra, yes, character's are permitted only 2x starting equipment.

Are you referring to actual traps? As in, cross-dressing effeminate men? I may be able to supply some NPCs of that persuasion.

Lmao, I was referring to the typo in Petroshka Petroshka 's cs. xD
She said booty traps instead of booby traps. But hey, throw in some cross dressers if you want man. ^-^

Lmao, I was referring to the typo in Petroshka Petroshka 's cs. xD
She said booty traps instead of booby traps. But hey, throw in some cross dressers if you want man. ^-^

oh.

Well, all right then, how about this: In addition to the female player characters, there will be a number of potential female love interest NPCs. How would all of you like to play a game of essentially "guess the trap," where one of these actually turns out to be male?

changes are done, and i doubt anyone here thinks a unsuppressed gun is not gonna get any attention when fired

So a Soldier, A Merc, and a Convict walk into a bar...

I've got nothing.
shit goes down and and the bar exploded
soldier takes it and wonders what the fuck just happened.
convict shot the merc dead withlist trying to run out the bar and disappeared

Last edited:
The meta-watch then tells the merc where the convict is and he bisects her in half.

Although I'm more of a ninja-for-hire xD

Nah, its a g-shock meta watch. You can't damage them things. And just to be extra safe, I made it out of the same things that Nokia bricks are made of.

but i shot you first so there is no cutting

No, you blew up the bar, and then I chopped you in half. After that, you claimed to have shot me with bullets that came from nowhere. #logic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back