• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Wohlodt -- Land of the Weisse

Grabs the criminal's bomb and-

giphy.gif

she also knows about her explosives and how they work so

So then she should know that an ied will still fuck her up.

Meanwhile Mr Merc uses his sexy acrobat skills to flip himself swiftly behind solid cover, thus surviving.

So then she should know that an ied will still fuck her up.

Meanwhile Mr Merc uses his sexy acrobat skills to flip himself swiftly behind solid cover, thus surviving.
what cover? the gif you posted was of flat ground in the middle of no where we cant use the explsoion cause thats not how her explosions work

what cover? the gif you posted was of flat ground in the middle of no where we cant use the explsoion cause thats not how her explosions work

Then we can't use the image itself because the concept is flawed.

I will assume we are in a town of sorts. Both our characters could be found in such an area naturally, so perhaps they met by random chance. Therefore, there would be plenty of buildings to hide behind. Unfortunately, you are slow and not too sure on your feet as I, plus your reaction speed is not as enhanced. I would be able to see that the bomb is about to explode as I set it off, throw the bomb at you so that it explodes upon reaching your destination, and retreat behind the corner of a building, or into a building, to avoid the explosion.

The only downside is that I probably lose my sword.

Then we can't use the image itself because the concept is flawed.

I will assume we are in a town of sorts. Both our characters could be found in such an area naturally, so perhaps they met by random chance. Therefore, there would be plenty of buildings to hide behind. Unfortunately, you are slow and not too sure on your feet as I, plus your reaction speed is not as enhanced. I would be able to see that the bomb is about to explode as I set it off, throw the bomb at you so that it explodes upon reaching your destination, and retreat behind the corner of a building, or into a building, to avoid the explosion.

The only downside is that I probably lose my sword.
or we can say the merc walked up to her and asked for it back and she hits up a convo with him and they go to the bar to talk about stuff

or we can say the merc walked up to her and asked for it back and she hits up a convo with him and they go to the bar to talk about stuff

Well if you wanna be all diplomatic about it, sure *rolls eyes*

marshmarrow marshmarrow , I'm going to approve your character sheet without requesting any changes, although are you sure you would like to play as a member of the Stiegbav Generalissimo? You will be treated with suspicion for large portions of the campaign.

All right,if Rhianni Rhianni does not have their character sheet up by monday, then we will begin without them. I will post the opening post this upcoming Tuesday, or Thursday, depending on my Monday work schedule.

Please Note: I'm going to trust you guys to stay in character and play things according to your own abilities. This is a lot of responsibility, and I reserve the right to hijack your characters and cause bad things to happen to them if you stray too far outside the realm of their char sheets. Help me help you by making things hard for yourselves, so that I won't have to. ;)

EredtOgon EredtOgon , Yes, I think that will make for some nice developments.

However, there are some things I wish to edit for my character--just some cosmetic changes. I will mark them in my character sheet.

marshmarrow marshmarrow , I'm going to approve your character sheet without requesting any changes, although are you sure you would like to play as a member of the Stiegbav Generalissimo? You will be treated with suspicion for large portions of the campaign.

All right,if Rhianni Rhianni does not have their character sheet up by monday, then we will begin without them. I will post the opening post this upcoming Tuesday, or Thursday, depending on my Monday work schedule.

Please Note: I'm going to trust you guys to stay in character and play things according to your own abilities. This is a lot of responsibility, and I reserve the right to hijack your characters and cause bad things to happen to them if you stray too far outside the realm of their char sheets. Help me help you by making things hard for yourselves, so that I won't have to. ;)
What if we stray away from the story because of our characters

Hey everyone. I have some bad news. I'm not going to be able to host the RP. Sigh... this RP is one that I've been trying to get together for a long time now, but life has always gotten in the way, lol. It seems it's done so once more. I was hoping I would be able to tough it out; Maybe I could have managed my time better to make it work. But there is, sadly, no way in hell I'm going to have enough time to run this at the level that I want to. I'm sorry.

I will get this RP off the ground some day, though. I promise.

Kloudy Kloudy marshmarrow marshmarrow HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Petroshka Petroshka Rhianni Rhianni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back