• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WoF school rp CS (open)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here

FuzzySheep12

I'm just chill'n
Character sheet:

Breed of dragon: ((please research I will up date later)Icewing,Nightwing,Sandwing,Seawing,Skywing,Mudwing,Rainwing,Leafwing,Silkwing,Hivewing.)
Name: (corresponding with breed of dragon pls ex Mudwing=goop)
Extra skills: (animus, flamesilk, nightwing powers,leafspeak,flamescales.)
Stuff: (Everything thing I missed, personality and such, appearance(preferable a pic))

6de5d79f881af8470782a6881ca18970.jpg
Breed of dragon: Rainwing
Name: blueberry
Size: ehh make a decent guess.
Extra skills: nope
Stuff: pretty chill, lazy, fruit eater, likes to sleep alot, if threatened will shoot sleep darts at u with her blowgun(hollowed stick). Prefers to sleep than fight. Can blend in to the background with color changing scales. ......I'll be back later.....

Last edited:
Pruinae_Ref.png
(Base by Peregrinecella - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt. All I did was color it.)
Breed of dragon: Icewing
Name: Pruinae
Size: 8 feet tall at the shoulders, 35 ft long from nose to tail
Extra skills: None beyond her breed's normal abilities.
Stuff: If possible, I want to slowly expose this stuff during the rp instead of saying it on my CS. But I can add it if I have to

Last edited:
View attachment 806063
(Base by Peregrinecella - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt. All I did was color it.)
Breed of dragon: Icewing
Name: Pruinae
Size: 12 feet tall at the shoulders, 50ft long from nose to tail
Extra skills: None beyond her breed's normal abilities.
Stuff: If possible, I want to slowly expose this stuff during the rp instead of saying it on my CS. But I can add it if I have to
Yup it's perfectly fine if you want to expose the stuff catagory later. You have been accepted!

Verglass
“I'll be a queen-....someday...”

A4378E62-9D1A-4597-B259-8D19DC1D644B.jpeg

- Mentally around: 12-16

Race: Mudwing // Icewing Hybrid

Eye Color: Gold

Height: 8ft (Claw-Head) || 30ft (Snout to Tail)

Weight: 200lbs

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Abilities:
- Ice Breath
- Can Withstand Subzero Temperatures // Fire Blasts
- Armor-Like Scales
- Serrated Claws

Features:
- Red shaded spikes along scalp, spine, and tail
- Silver arm/tail bands
- Golden earrings

Main Inventory:
- Small black satchel on her chest

Skills
- Oddly extensive knowledge of constellations
- Advantage in combat due to size

Personality:
- The young dragonet, Verglass, is an exuberant young lassy with an ego bigger than even the most famed. For a small little hybrid, she’s blatant and headstrong, typically thinking she can handle anything that comes at her with one talon. Oftentimes, if not all, she’ll seem arrogant and entitled, pushing her way through things as if they hold no value to her. At least, that’s how she acts at first glance. Verglass holds much underneath the tip of the rocky iceberg.

“It’s not my fault I live in a world full of peasants...”

Last edited:
Name: Alpenglow
Tribe: SkyWing
Size: Uh... normal dragon size?
Personality: A bit spacey and weird at times, but artistic and likes to talk.
Appearance: Vibrant red scales pushing hot pink, with darker, wine-colored scales along his back. Amber eyes and jagged, lightning-bolt horns. Often seen wearing a chew necklace with bones on it that he made himself, along with other, more normal jewelry.
Other: He's a prince.

Breed of dragon: Mudwing
Name: Cavern
Size: Absolutely gargantuan. 35 ft claw to crown horn and 100 ft snout to tail. Weighs 10 tons.
Extra skills: Animus
Stuff: I don't have a pic, but he is a regular mudwing, except for a dark black and gray color scheme, with a jarring contrast with his crimson eyes. He is a lot more muscled than most other dragons, due to how much weight he added to himself when he was training for combat. He could do all of the same maneuvers as his family can, and with 5 tons of rocks strapped to him too. He has a lot of scars, most prominently in his forearms and one large one down his snout. He is as sturdy and dependable in nature as he is in the physical sense. He can be harsh, unnegotiable, and pigheaded, but that's how he survived. He is a natural leader, and the aura he gives off when determined is almost tangible. Some dragons feel compelled to follow him, others just to get out of his way. He can even rally a small army this way. His physical prowess is unmatched. Not only will he often win any fight he's in because of his training, but he'll also do so because of his immense intimidation factor. He can easily quadruple some dragons in size, and easily are five times as girthy.
General abilities; His animus magic, his exceptional fighting skill, and an extraordinarily silent step(The only thing he has enchanted himself with.)
Inventory; He has a satchel strapped on his left side, which carries a buffalo-skull necklace he often wears when not fighting or working, a few scrolls logging his journeys, an inkwell, and multiple quills.

(If this is still open)

Breed of Dragon: LeafWing
Name: Poinsettia
Size: Average and very lean
Extra skills: Leafspeak
Stuff: Poinsettia is very fierce, and very pretty. I do not have a picture, sadly, but she is a dark green LeafWing, with dark red bursts of color. She has a red and gold armband from Jewel Hive. She is normally very reasonable, but also very stubborn. She is very bossy, and likes to take charge. She is quick and strong. Because of her lean figure, she can outmaneuver anyone in aerial combat. She has been able to rally even the SapWings for many things. She knows how to be convincing, and has always been secret friends with Sundew. She also truly loved speaking to a HiveWing named Grasshopper. She has a girlfriend named Tulip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back