• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Woah a Search! - {Nico's Partner Search} [ craving hp, digimon and south park ]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
aesthetic.gif

nico's search thread

♥ introduction

Hello and greetings I'm Nico! I am a twenty-eight-year-old dumbass. A full-time college student and aspiring author, I use RP to practice and get some writing hours under my sparkly belt. I RP many things and many pairings. I can usually write up to four to five paragraphs or match whatever you've written. I would like to state I have no triggers or no-goes, as long as it follows RPN rules. Darker themes are a-okay, as well as more mature themes.

♥ rules

Rules, rules, rules, hate them but you have to have them.
- Please put the effort into your post, I don't tolerate oneliners or very short posts.
- 18+ Only, I'm not comfortable rping with any minors, sorry.
- Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you, communication is key.
- I like friends, let's talk ooc or maybe I'll give my discord tag or something who knows.
- Threads -> PMs -> Discord for rp format preferences.
- Fade to black, I'm not getting banned. Follow RPN rules.
- PLOT AND BRAINSTORM WITH ME, sorry for the caps but I'm not carrying the whole RP on my back. I have back problems and I'm old.
- I play multiple characters, I don't expect you to but it could be nice to build a world.

♥ originals

Ooh the meaty bits - pairings! I'll bold the parts I want to play.
Witch x Witch
Ghost Hunters
Mercenaries
Apocalypse Survivors
VRMMORPG Death Game
Cyberpunk Rebellion
Mahou Shojo
Monster x Monster
Monster x Human
Escaped Lab Experiments
Demigod x Demigods
God x God
God x Demigod
Student x Student (Can be Magic, Superhero, Monster School, just give me fantasy)
Anarchists

Your Ideas, lemme pick your brain.

♥ fandoms

I sometimes dabble in other peoples' worlds, it's fun.

Riordanverse (PJO Preferably, I really need to read Magnus Chase and Kane Chronicles)
-OC x OC
-Nico di Angelo x OC

South Park (Aged up OFC) (Also please I crave this)
-Gimme Your AUs and I offer mine
- Stan x Kyle
- Kyle x Cartman
- Kyle x Kenny
- Kyle x Christophe
- OC x Canon

Marvel (Comic or MCU but preferably MCU)
- No, I don't play canons, I suck at them, but if you're willing to chance I can play them as NPCs.
- OCs let's make our own Marvel world.

BHNA/MHA
- I play Izuku against anyone.
- I can also play AUs with Vigilante or Villain Izuku.

Pokemon
- Canons and OCs I play both

Digimon
- OCs

Harry Potter
OC Students

Stardew Valley
OCs
Sebastian x Your OC

Minecraft
OCs

Creepypasta
Ben x Your OC
Liu x Your OC
Throw your Fandoms at me, I might know them I just have too many to list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back