• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wizard King

Sigfried

BoiBoiBoi
"And so our Grand Master spoke, as he heaved chunks of the Earth from it's surface and creating the many floating lands, that there shall no longer be war.

With his incomparable might, he formed the rocks into bricks, making them fly to the biggest Island and build a tower casting a shadow on every house or castle in it's near vicinity, washing it clean with water and turning it white, for this should reflect what the Gift is that he'll give to the people: Wisdom, which is pure.

Around the ground the Island of the tower floated, he formed a lake and blessed it with his blood, pointing the people towards it, commanding them to drink from it and learn to do the things he is able to.

And as the first drops were consumed, those who drank were able to manipulate the world around them like he, the Grand Master, did.

And so those who drank created their own towers, yet their size was nothing compared to the white tower of Babel.
But they, as well, were created to hold wisdom.

With a satisfied smile, the Grandmaster Solomon turned to his people, floating up to the skies with his last words that we mages hold deeply in our hearts to this day.

'Now, you gained wisdom and knowledge. Use it, and you shall never hear of me again. But if you abuse it, one like me shall come again, bringing order to the chaos that my dear gift brought and taking it away... Proof you are worthy of this blessing... Farewell...'
"

The year is 1935, and the creation of the floating lands lies long in the past. In fact so long that every story of their creation can only be called a 'theory' at best.

However, those involved with Magic and it's many uses cling to the story of the Grand Wizard King Solomon and his pursue for true divinity...
In it's last passage, the King of Kings, Solomon, created the Islands and the tower of Babel, which is now reduced to being an elite school for the kids of rich mage parents, as a resort for wisdom while granting them the gift of Magic along with a prophecy that the arrival of someone like him will mean the end of the Era of Magic...

This prophecy, however, will most likely be a distant future...

No power can keep the human nature from thrieving...

Wars, with Mages that are specialized in combat along with machinery compensating the lack of Mages of a country...

Enhanced Magical Warfare...

100 years ago, when the conflicts between the countries began to pick up again after the 3rd Great War of Terral that reduced the world's population by a great margin, special Mages with powers that were out of the world, unseen, the prophecy of the 2nd arrival of a Wizard King, the one to bring absolute Destruction to the Magic in our World, gained a lot of attention once again, so much that the Senate of Elders, an organization that acts world wide, probably since the beginning of Magic, their leaders composed of Legendary Individuals in the Magic-Community, gave Nicknames to these special Mages:
Wizard King Candidates.

This title brought fear to the people for many years, but now, as the tensions between the countries can already be smelled and the arms race comes to an end, the People of Terral hope that the 2nd Wizard King will come, that someone will come and claim the title to finally take away the Magic and prevent the worst from happening.

Before the next Great War will shake Terral to it's core, the fight between the different candidates for the throne will probably already have destroyed it...
Who will claim the crown?

--------------------

Yo, so, I intended this Roleplay to be more story driven and not to fighty, but I love power systems, so I'll definitely make one that'll be quite elaborate.

PM me if interested! And feel free to ask questions

I'm currently wishing to make a "possessed" character, would that be possible here? I'm asking since the Lemegeton Grimoire deals with demons, angels and spirits and is related to King Solomon (i think)

I'm currently wishing to make a "possessed" character, would that be possible here? I'm asking since the Lemegeton Grimoire deals with demons, angels and spirits and is related to King Solomon (i think)

I'll just let ya know that the Solomon in this RP just wields the same name as the... Religious or mythical person.

There is a way to make a kind of possessed character, but as far as my ideas go for this RP, something including possessed mages would show up much later in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back