• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wizard/Adventurer RP Interest Check |CLOSED|

willoww

Willow tree ~
Hey guys, I recently came up with a plot that I want to see if anybody would be interested in.
It would be in a fantasy setting, consisting of magic and adventure and all that good stuff.
To give you a small idea of what it’s about without spilling all of the beans (I don’t like when people steal ideas), the plot consists of a rouge wizard who escaped into the mountains and an adventurer who was hired to find them. The plot goes into a deeper story but I will get into it in PM’s if anyone is interested.
This could possibly turn into a group RP if many people are interested. There could be multiple rouge wizards and multiple adventurers.
Either drop a message on this thread if interested or PM me :)

Last edited:
A few things I forgot to mention in my first post. I just ask that partners are 18+ as I am 18+ if there is any romance in the RP.
I write at the very least 2 paragraphs but can write 6+ depending on my partner’s style and how much they give me :) I just ask that we keep it at 2 minimum just to keep us both engaged but less than that is okay if necessary!
I have a pretty decent amount of free time on my hands as of right now so I will more than likely post a few times a day but I dont expect that from you. I know people have lives so its totally okay if you cant post for a few days, i just ask that we keep each other in the loop and updated.

Morning Monday GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back