• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

With Kills & Thrills

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
They had had a very nice first date and seemed primed to go for a second one. He thought she was a little strange but he felt a connection with her. She was looking for a connection to humanity and her next target. What he didn't expect, however, was to find her killing someone. She didn't anticipate him catching her killing one of her targets.

Now, he's been abducted by her and locked in a cell in her basement. She doesn't want to hurt him though. In fact, this wasn't at all in her plans.

So this rp idea is a little dark. But, its basically Serial Killer x Captive. You can choose if you want to do a Dexter esque Serial Killer who only kills those who murder innocents or just be a regular Serial Killer with other motives. MxF I'll be the male.

I'm interested, but not sure I'm clever enough to conceptualize being a killer. Definitely interested. Let me do so research?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I might be crazy, but I really enjoyed Dexter, which maybe why I was interested in this. However, Most female serial killers I researched did it because they thought they were being humane, with the exception of 2 of them. Also, not sure how well I can stick to a sociopath personality, but still interested, I'm willing to try it out. Don't be mad if I totally suck at playing a female killer.

Oh buddy i'm sure you'll do fine. Also, i loved Dexter to death. If your drawing from the show itself i'd Lumen and Hannah of course maybe the Nurse who was poisoning Harry? If you feel ready though. You can pm me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back