• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy With child

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Greetings! I'm looking for some new roleplay partners, and hopefully you can scratch my roleplay itch! I'm looking to do a wide variety of Roleplay's, focused around the same thing. Being with child. I tend to like drama and danger, but I'm good with some nice simple fluff as well. Be warned, if we do a more dramatic roleplay, be prepared for all sorts of crazy plot twists!

I'm a huge fan of midieval Roleplay's, but I can do modern slice-of-life Roleplay's as well. I'm good with m x f and f x f if that's more your style! Also, I'm a huge fan of forbidden lovers plots, and I will play either role, I don't mind!

Here are some pairings I would love to try:

Boyfriend x girlfriend
Girlfriend x girlfriend
Treasure Hunter x love interest
Mermaid x mermaid
Human x mermaid
Prince x princess
Prince/ princess x princess (forbidden lovers)
Husband x wife
Fiance x fiance

I'd be down for a legend of Zelda rp as well!!

If there's a pairing you'd like to try that you don't see, let me know, and we can see if it might be something I just forgot. I look forward to hearing back from you all!

Love to maybe talk plots with you!

Hi boot,

I'd say I'm interested, but I don't see a pairing I'd particularly enjoy. Do you have a discord so we can chat more? This post also goes for anyone who sees it and is into similar plots/settings as the OP (Boot.)

I do have a discord, but I prefer PM's here, just a personal preference sort of thing. If you pm me and we discuss it a bit first here I will gladly give you m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back