• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

With a supernatural twist

LadyGoldberry

I am looking for someone interested in creating a role play that has multiple characters per poster. I started one called For the Greater Good in the one on one board but I haven't had any takers yet. I usually like to let the story unfold as it goes along, creating new plot points in the ooc when necessary.

The concept is this. A secret privatized organization has recruited scientists to test on humans with special abilities. These humans are different because they have either demon, angel, or both in their lineage, granting them certain types of abilities. The story starts out with one little girl breaking out of the lab where they had been testing on her.

okay. I'm a girl named Gina, age 15, caucasian, 1/3 angel/1/3 devil/1/1/3 human, she has long black hair and purple eyes. Height 5'10".

Gina was sitting in the lab room, looking at all of the caged mutants around her. 'They're just like you. Stuck inside a body that's been tested on for years. Not human. Their parents no longer want them. Just like you.' She pinched herself. 'I need to get out of here. Make an escape route. Plan every move. Then enact upon it,' But it was too hard to think, due to the drugs flowing inside her. She looked at you and sighed.

I like this, but check out the thread I already started in the 1 on 1 board. If you want to be another escape character I can adjust and we can do that. 
Its called For the Greater Good. I'll boost it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back