• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witch's Coven

Wake

An Aesthetic sham
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This was a thing a while back but due to some personal incompetence, I'll be restarting it now.
This RP will center around a group of witches living in a coven together. A coven is where a group of witches gather to study and practice magic, simultaneously an establishment of learning and living. Taking place roughly in the mid 17th century, post-midevil times, your characters should be members of the Silver Thread Coven, headed by Nathaniel Quertey. Here, they'll learn the arts of magic and refine their craft through intensive study.
Sorry this was a little scant, I'll put up a lore forum ASAP, until then, if you're interested at all, join the fresh server and feel free to ask any questions.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

uhh, in case anyone wants to look over the lore, here it is.
Fantasy - Witch Lore
There's a bit much since I sorta had fun with writing it, so feel free to just skim and PM me or join the discord if you have anything to say/ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back