• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Witcher Check

gwynbleidd

too many elves
Hiya!

I posted this today in just the 1x1 interest check, but I wasn't aware there was a fandom interest check as well. I hope that isn't a problem.. But here goes!

I'm basically looking for an intense (as in committed, lengthy, etc.) RP with either just one person or at the MOST maybe two other people, based on the universe of the Witcher. It's my main obsession right now and I'd love to play with it. I've read the first book in the series, working on the second, and I've played/watched both the second and third games in the series, so I'm not 100% on lore and history, but regardless I'd be willing to learn and possibly build something of my/our own. The RP could be with canon and OC characters.

In advance: I'm pretty picky about partners for something I'm looking to be so invested in, so please be at least semi-literate (3-4+ paragraphs) and provide a sample of your writing. Style is huge for me when picking a partner.

Other fandoms in case this isn't one you're interested in include Code Geass and RWBY, at current. I'd need convincing for the latter but still. :)

Howdy! I am definitely interested, either as a group or in a 1x1. I've played all the games and read the first two books thus far.

Aaah a response! Yay!

I'm so glad you're interested! Do you have any issues with my not being totally informed? I've only just gotten into it (the bf has TW3 and I fell in love after the first cutscene, lol), so I hope that wouldn't be an issue.

Awesome! I've actually poked around here and stumbled across your writing, so I think style is all good. ;) Are you more ocxoc interested, or canonxoc or?

Also yesss oh gosh. It's the first RPG I've seen played extensively (from the beginning, I watched him finish off Inquisition) and I literally can't get enough. ;A; I'm no good at video games or I'd play it myself, lol.

Oh, thanks! Glad you liked it! :P And either or, doesn't matter to me. I'm equally comfortable playing OC or canon, whichever you prefer.

Yes-- Witcher III is a very intense game. It's very button heavy, but it's really wonderful in graphics and storyline. I love all the options for the story ending (though you haven't reached that yet! I promise I won't spoil).

I've been thinking about playing a Geralt, but I'm not sure how great I'd be at it quite yet. I think I'd be more interested in some OC work, though. I've been trying to create my own witcher baby so it would be awesome to build him. :)

Intense for sure. And it's so complex too. I think my favorite so far has been the quests in Skellige, especially with Cerys, she was awesome. And thanks for holding back all of your spoilers! ;)

Okay, cool. Either works for me!

Also, Skellige is definitely my favourite part of the map. I adore it!

Awesome. I think I have enough posts to move things to PM if you'd like to discuss things further there? I'm sure we can come up with something cool plot-wise.

Hey, if your looking for another, I am also obsessing over the witcher and wouldn't mind another rp about it. <3

Same, I have interest in it, but have not finished Witcher 3, and I haven't played it since last year because of college, so...I might need some refreshers lol. Maybe I can be a new witcher student?

Wow! Hey guys/girls! I wasn't expecting any more responses to this thread, haha. How cool!

I've started setting up a 1x1 with Mordecai, and I expect that to take up a good bit of effort. But putting together a group RP with the two of you (if that sounds fun at all) might be fun, and a little less demanding! :)

gogojojo331 I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I've played the beginning of TW2, and watched most of the gameplay so far for TW3, so refreshers are pretty much all I can offer, lol.

I've never done a multi-person to but I'd be up to give it a try :3 I am on my their play through of the game in preperstion for the new dlc xD and I'm currently listening to the 5 or 6 book. Lol so you can come to me for lore if needed.

Awesome! You'll definitely be our gal then. :) If both of you are still interested, I can create a private message with us all in it.

I hope that the group option isn't an issue, either. I just don't see myself working well with three separate Witcher 1x1s right now, unfortunately. ;(

I've reached my quota on group roleplays so I'll be opting out of a group. ^__^ Have fun, guys and gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back