• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Witcher 2077 - OOC

W
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Index
Now in terms of genetic modifications, to what extent is feasible in this world? For example, would fire manipulation be something seen or would it more along the lines of enhanced physical abilities and mutations like superstrength and perhaps wings?

Now in terms of genetic modifications, to what extent is feasible in this world? For example, would fire manipulation be something seen or would it more along the lines of enhanced physical abilities and mutations like superstrength and perhaps wings?

I really see no point in adding limitations so as long as they're not obviously OP then it's fair game.

Also I should probably add that superstrength is pretty much a default trait of Witchers in this universe so don't feel like you need to choose between strength and abilities!

I really see no point in adding limitations so as long as they're not obviously OP then it's fair game.

Also I should probably add that superstrength is pretty much a default trait of Witchers in this universe so don't feel like you need to choose between strength and abilities!

Awesome, oh and another question, in terms of technology, cyborgs and androids exist in this realm correct? If so, then would cyborgs not be able to be affected by talson?

Awesome, oh and another question, in terms of technology, cyborgs and androids exist in this realm correct? If so, then would cyborgs not be able to be affected by talson?

If there's still a human part of them left then they can still become mutants. There are indeed cyborg monsters in this RP.

None of the player characters will actually be affected by Taloson, it's purely a story driving element.

I am actually stumped on what I should create. At first I was thinking of making an android, but now I am probably leaning towards a cyborg.

I am actually stumped on what I should create. At first I was thinking of making an android, but now I am probably leaning towards a cyborg.

2erwfi.jpg

Hmmmmmmm how do you feel about a detective? Working for a division of the ECPD that basically responds to incidents and accesses crime scenes then makes the call if they need to call in the Witchers. After all I imagine folks love to jump at shadows, or even mask crimes, by blaming monsters. A police liaison of sorts. So the usual cyberpunk far, hard boiled, five o'clock shadow, some sort of addiction with heavy bags under his eyes. Don't imagine it being a much sort after or prestigious position, maybe he messed up in internal politics and now has to deal with the freaks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back