• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witch/Warlock x Familiar (Romance plot)

Sownya

restless_thoughts
Hello there, I'm looking for someone to fill a role in a plot I am working on. This story starts off in the prestigious college of Blue Cliff where young witches and warlocks take their journies to further their magical abilities. Our scene will start off in the classroom where the students begin their summoning for their first familiar who will go into a contract with them to help them further their skills and studies. Everyone summons unique to them, some are extremely powerful, some are exceedingly weak. It depends on magic users abilities, the familiar chooses you, you don't choose the familiar. This can be an FxM FxF or MxF plot, I will be a female due to the fact I'm garbage at being a male, message me if interested. I do expect at least one paragraph responses. Message me and we can work out more details and change things up if we need to, I usually reply fast so hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back