• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wish upon a Star + Thief Plots|| MxM Romance semi lit to lit||

Mr NoNoNuggets

A man on fire is warm for the rest of his life
Hey! I have this crazy idea that I would love to start asap. Romance.... Boys... MxM... If this sounds like your type of rp then keep on reading! If not, well, there's no consolation prize but I did just waste a minute of your life. Your welcome I guess.

A little about me. I am 23 with a full time job. I have been rping for 10 years and can't seem to stop. As you can see by my idea puke below I tend to write a lot. I usually write 3-10 paragraphs a post. Sometimes rps just call for shorter replies if something important is happening or an important conversation is being held. I can play top, bottom, or switch.

Looking for a partner who can:
+Post twice a week or more
+3-10+ paragraphs depending on situation
+18 years or older
+No overplayed gooey ukes or bottoms. If you bottom, your character has to have depth and not just starfish the whole time (lay back and let the waves take you where they may)
+Decent English and grammar please

°°°Plot Idea°°°
Character A is having a hard time in life. Career/School/buisness isn't looking so hot. Bank account looking empty. Character A's family in a bad situation or conflict. His situation looks bleak. He is about to lose everything. Then one night, sitting outside looking up at the stars, he sees a shooting star and makes a last attempt at begging for something or someone to help. He would wish for someone who would never lie or cheat on him. Maybe Character A was going through a bad break up with a girl. He goes to bed, fearing the silence meant no one was listening.

The next day a young man appears, character B. Character B either has no memory of anything or knows he is there to help but doesn't necessarily know what he has to do or who he was sent by. Character B could have special powers or just be a miracle human. Maybe if he has powers he would have to be helped to fit into society by Character A.

Character A might not know of his attraction towards men or maybe never moved on his feelings before feeling gay wasn't okay from his family or friends. He would fall for Character B and be confused by his feelings. Was it gratitude for saving his life? Or was it more?

°°°°°°
Setting can be negotiated. I was thinking young adults, 23-25, trying to get their shit together kind of age. My first thought was Character A owning a buisness of some sort. Maybe an office job or editing/publishing company/restaurant/family owned buisness.

Otherwise, if we go the younger route (18-23) Character A would still be in high school or college. We can work with that too.
°°°°°°

++++PLOT 2++++

Thief (A) is having a really rough time. Not only has the product been down but the weather has also been feeling down, letting blankets of rain fall where it might. This made it hard for the thief to make a living and stay dry.

Thief (A) becomes braver, moving into more expensive territories, hoping for a bigger score. He steals the wrong man's wallet and gets punished for it. The thief was simply "accidentally" bumping into the guy to steal his wallet and now he ended up being pinned against the walls in a bathroom.

The rich (or on the better half of things) guy (b) catches the sticky fingered thief, things become interesting. Maybe the wallet had something in it that was priceless to the man. Maybe the wallet itself was a family heirloom. Maybe it was a pocket watch or regular watch. Whatever the reason, (b) the rich guy wanted it back. He would make a deal, the item for a place to stay.

The thief never liked getting attached to things, that included beds, plus having this man just offer a room after he tried to steal his wallet? It sounded fishy as fuck. He wouldn't want a single thing to do with it. Instead, the thief hands the wallet back and leaves, taking the business card offered or a slip falling out of his wallet. Maybe a dentist appointment reminder card or another personal card that would help (A) the thief find his way back to (b) the rich guy.

Another stormy night would leave the thief soaked to the bone and freezing. Shivering with dark colored lips, he would walk up to (b)'s door and ask for that place to stay that he offered before.

The thief I pictured as a gluttonous kid. He's a skinny little stick but loves money objects. Anything that shows he has wealth, he loves it. It's hard for the thief to just stop his thieving ways especially when he only intends to stay the night at (b)'s home.

The thief makes his happy ass at home for the night. He makes the grossest looking snack imaginable, it's really just food thrown together. He also gets into a set of pj pants provided and tshirt. A hot shower taking all the hot water is next. Even sprawling out on the couch provided. He's fucking adorable. Like a puppy.

The next morning, the thief takes the cash out of the man's wallet, going out with it but coming back. The man would momentarily think the boy stole all his money and left. Luckily, the thief just has bad manners and wanted bacon for breakfast.

The rich guy is lonely. Maybe he needs a wife to calm his parents down on marriage so he breaks and grabs the thief because he knows how to control the boy, money. Maybe he just has no time to date. Whatever the reason, (b) the rich guy asks for the man to stay with him. He knows it's a bad idea but losing a few dollars isn't a big deal to (b). It's just objects to him. If only he could get his fucking parents off his back. (If we go this route, we could have a cute little scene of the Rich Guys family member walking in, seeing the thief made his home in the place and wearing the rich guys clothes. The rich guy would roll with the family member freaking out and bribe the thief to stay with him)

The thief would originally only stay until the weather got better. That would be his agreement. The place they live in would have a long rainy season. The two of them would grow close despite their very different personalities and lifestyles. The man enjoying the chaos in his picture perfect life and the thief enjoying a stable income with a caretaker or idol like figure.

A scene down the line could have the thief being arrested and taken to Jail for petty theft. He's there for at least 24 hours before the other man (b) finds him, bailing him out. (B) could have been at work or sleeping or just overthinking, imagining the boy in handcuffs.... Fuck. Definitely not handcuffs. The rich guy couldn't think about handcuffs.

The thief would have a mixture of greetings in jail. Some would be part of his crew but most would be other crews. A well overdue beating on his way. Maybe the rich guy would come in to pick the thief up just as a fight broke lose. A code grey locking down the doors. The thief would be beaten senseless or would have been if guards wouldn't have stepped in. A nasty cut lip to go home with, like a souvenir.

Plot two is definitely my preferred plot as it is thought out a lot more. In plot two (the thief) I would like to play the thief if possible but I would be willing to play either character in either situation. Please PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back